- Adolf Hitler research papers look at a psychoanalysis of a madman in world history during World War II.
- Aldus Manutius research papers discuss the Italian printer who founded Aldine Press, invented italic type, developed the modern usage of the comma and semicolon and first printed smaller, portable books similar to the paperback.
Alexander The Great
- Alexander the Great Research Papers discuss his leadership throughout his reign.
- Amerigo Vespucci research papers examine the Italian explorer and cartographer who gave his name to the two continents discovered by Europeans: America.
- Anne Boleyn custom written research papers examine Anne's life before her marriage to King Henry VIII, until she was beheaded in 1536.
Archbishop of Canterbury
- Archbishop of Canterbury research papers examine the religious leader of the Church of England and the symbolic head of the Anglican Communion worldwide.
- Archduke Ferdinand research papers discuss the most one of the most significant events of the twentieth century.
Arthur Prince of Wales
- Arthur, Prince of Wales term papers examine the eldest son of King Henry VII of England, and the older brother of Henry VIII.
- Ayatollah Khomeini research papers examine the man who caused the 1979 Iranian Revolution. Research papers on Ayatollah Khomeini examine how he came to power and his conflict with the Shah of Iran.
- Benito Mussolini research papers discuss Benito’s personality traits that contributed to his ultimate failure as a fascist leader.
- Boris Yeltsin Research Papers discuss his life as the leader of the Russian Soviet Republic.
- Caesar Augustus research papers examine the first emperor of Rome that came into power after one the longest periods of civil rest and expansion in the ancient world.
Catherine of Aragon
- Catherine of Aragon Research Papers discuss the life and marriage of the wife of Henry VIII.
- Charlemagne research papers are custom written and include research on the Carolingian Renaissance to show how Charlemagne embraced knowledge and technology during his reign.
- Charles II research papers examine the monarch of the Stuart dynasty.
- Emperor Charles V Research Papers examine the life of Charles V and the events that led to his crowning in 1530.
- Diderot research papers examine the philosophy of the French author of the Encyclopedia, a collection of the philosophies of some of the great thinkers during the French Revolution.
- Edward VI research papers look into the life Edward VI, the only surviving male heir of Henry VIII.
Eleanor of Aquitaine
- Eleanor of Aquitaine Research Papers examine her life, accomplishments, and historical significance for the country of France.
- Elizabeth I essays on the daughter of King Henry VIII and Queen Anne Boleyn.
Ernesto Che Guevara
- Ernesto Che Guevara Research Papers look at the life of this romantic revolutionary, and guerrilla fighter, and his Cuban accomplishments.
- Ferdinand II research papers examine the ruler of the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years War.
- Francesco Guicciardini research papers examine the Italian Renaissance historian and statesman.
- Francis Bacon Research Papers delve into the two lives that this man had, one as a lawyer, and the other as a philospher.
- Francisco Pizarro research papers study the Spanish conquistador best remembered for conquering the Incan Empire in Peru.
- Francis Drake research papers examine one of the heroes of the Elizabethan Age.
- Gaius Gracchus Research Papers look at this Roman leaders societal reforms.
- Research papers on Gorbachev examine the eighth and final leader of the Soviet Union through the late 1980s until 1991.
- Gustav Stresemann research papers discuss the reign of the former leader of the Weimer Republic in the period just before World War I.
- Henry VII Research Paper from Paper Masters discusses the first Tudor King of England and his place in British History.
- Henry VIII Research Papers discuss the life of the second Tudor Monarch known for his mistresses and attempt to divorce Catherine of Aragon in 1527.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow research papers look into the American poet who is best remembered for the patriotic Paul Revere’s Ride.
- Herodotus research papers discuss the Greek Historian and his report on the world of Ancient Greece. Ancient history research paper writing help for college students is available from Paper Masters - Papers custom written for you.
- Research Papers from Paper Masters report that Hitler was key in the spread of Communism.
- Adolf Hitler's Beliefs research papers discuss Hitler's beliefs on politics, religion, and the culture of human beings.
- Isabella I research papers examine the legendary Queen of Spain who financed the first voyage of Columbus to the New World.
Joan Fo Arc
- Joan of Arc Research Paper from Paper Masters can be custom written on the heroism of this woman to help the King of France regain its country.
- Joseph Stalin custom writing on the dictator of the Soviet Union from the mid-1920s.
King James Ii
- King James II research papers discuss the moarch of the Stuart Dynasty, and the last Roman Catholic Monarch of England.
King Louis Xiv
- King Louis XIV Research Paper looks at one of the greatest monarchs in France's history.
- King Tutankhamen Research Paper looks at the 18th dynasty king of Egypt and his life.
- Leon Trotsky research papers examine the life of one of the leaders of the Soviet Revolution in 1917.
Leopold Von Sachermasoch
- Leopold von Sacher-Masoch research papers on the man that had the term masochism named after him for his short stories exhibiting his sexual fantasies and fetishes.
- Louis XIII research papers examine the King of France, best remembered as the monarch in Alexander Dumas’ The Three Musketeers and father of the Sun King, Louis XIV.
Mao Tse Tung
- Mao Tse-tung Research Papers delve into the life of one of the best and worst rulers in China. Looks at his uprising and then his fall right before his death.
- Mao Zedong Research Papers explore one of the most influential person's in China in the twentieth century.
- Marco Polo research papers examine the life of the Italian adventurer best remembered for his extended stay in China at the court of Kublai Khan.
- Marcus Aurelius Research Papers look at his reign as the Roman Emperor in 161.
- Margaret Thatcher Research Papers delve into the life of the longest reigning British prime minister and the first female prime minister.
Marquis De Sade
- Marquis de Sade research papers examine the French nobleman and revolutionary whose name has become the origin of the words “sadism" and “sadist," which connoted sexual cruelty.
- Mary I research papers discuss her early life and the events that led up to her becoming a Tudor Queen.
- Maximilian research papers look at the Holy Roman Emperor who through dynastic marriage, made his son King of Spain, establishing the Hapsburg dynasty over a significant part of Europe.
- Napoleon Bonaparte research papers explain the great French leader.
Napoleon French Revolution
- French Revolution and Napoleon Research Papers delve into an order placed on world history questions with specific source requirement information.
- Nero term papers examine the last of the Julio-Claudian emperors, apocryphally famous for fiddling while Rome burned.
- Neville Chamberlain research papers delve into the life of a British prime minister who made a difference during his time.
- Oliver Cromwell research papers examine the man that led the English Civil War against the Stuart Monarchy and later became the Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England.
Peter The Great
- Peter the Great research papers discuss his political and social reforms that led to Russia’s recognition as an important power.
Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt research papers discuss the influence the Pharaohs had on the society of Ancient Egypt.
Prince of Wales
- The Prince of Wales term papers examine the duties that come along with the title that is given to the heir apparent to the monarch of Great Britain.
- Queen Elizabeth research papers discuss her life from beginning and including her reign.
- Queen Victoria research papers examine the rule of Queen Victoria and discuss her involvement in the politics of the Victorian Era.
- Ramses II research papers discuss the most powerful of all Egyptian pharaohs, extending Egyptian territory northward into Canaan and the Levant.
- Richard III research papers discuss life of the last medieval king of England and examine Richard's breif reign from 1452 to 1485.
- Signor Orlando research papers discuss the Paris Peace Conference and the influence that the Italian objective had through Signor Orlando.
Sir Walter Raleigh
- Sir Walter Raleigh Research Papers go into the life of this writer and explorer. Purchase Custom Literature Papers Today!
- Slobodan Milosevic research papers overview the trouble in Serbia and Kosovo with the KLA.
Sun Yat Sen
- Sun Yat Sen research papers call the former leader of the Republic of China the Father of Modern China.
- T.E. Lawrence research papers are custom written by Paper Masters. We do your research and writing on the life of a man and his role in the Arab Revolt against Turkish domination.
- Samurai research papers are custom written by Paper Masters. We do your research and writing on Japanese Samurai, saving you precious time.
- Thucydides research papers write about Athens and Sparta. According to Thucydides, the Spartans would be considered morally superior to the Athenians by virtue of what the Athenians had become. Thucydides illustrates that the ultimate victory for Sparta was the moral and political blunders of the Athenians by their own doing than anything the Spartan army forced.
William The Conqueror
- William the Conqueror research papers examine the Duke of Normandy who invaded England in the fall of 1066.
- Winston Churchill research papers overview his part in World War II and his biography.