- 13th Century research papers discuss the turbulent times in the Catholic Church as the world emerged out of the Dark Ages.
- 16th Century research papers look into the height of the Renaissance, and the birth to the Age of Discovery, Protestant Reformation, and Scientific Revolution.
- 18th Century research papers examine the time period when philosophy and science made great strides towards introducing the modern world.
18th Century England
- 18th Century England research papers look into the time when England underwent a series of changes, which transformed the nation into Great Britain.
19th Century European History
- A research paper on 19th Century European history discuss the various key trends that occurred during this era.
20th Century European
- This Twentieth Century European History Research Paper steps into the devastation that occurred in the European nations as a result of WW II. One of the main results from the fallout was the creation of the European Union.
- Research papers on the 21st century discuss the era that humanity currently exists and has already been marked by significant change with the advent of a new millennium and advances in technology.
- Research papers on 4th century discuss the changes that took places in roman territories and Europe.
- Research papers on the 6th century discuss the era marked by the several events that had prominent impact on the various civilizations of the world.
- Absolutism research papers look into the form of government, generally a monarchy, in which a single individual holds all power.
- A research paper on the Achaemenid Empire discusses the first major empire in ancient Persia.
Age of Discovery
- Age of Discovery research papers look into the time period, during the beginning of the 15th century, when European mariners set forth to discover new trade routes to the Indies, and wound up discovering new continents.
Age of Enlightenment
- The Age of Enlightenment research papers examine a time period between 1650 and 1780 when European thought stressed reason, science, and individualism over the forces of authority.
Age of Exploration
- Age of Exploration essays discuss the time period when the Portuguese had begun exploring the coast of Africa in 1418.
Age of Reason
- Age of Reason research papers examine the 18th century intellectual movement of reason and science that swept Europe.
- American Renaissance research papers examine the time period in American history, frequently dated between 1876 and 1917.
- Ancient African History research papers discuss the beginning of human civilizations that arose from the continent of Africa.
- Ancient China research papers discuss one of the oldest civilizations on Earth that dates back over one million years ago.
- Research papers on the Aztecs explore one of the great pre-Columbian civilizations of Mesoamerica.
- Research papers on british modernism look into the literary movement, from early 20th century to the mid-1960s, that is characterized by a significant break from literary traditions.
- Bronze Age research papers overview the advances in society and in Ancient Egypt.
- Bubonic Plague Research Papers delve into the causes of this horrible disease that killed many of Europe and Asia's population in the fourteenth century.
- The Byzantine Empire research papers discuss this complex historical topic.
- Carolingian Renaissance Research Papers illustrate the role of Charlemagne in the era. Get help with your research paper that will explain this era of renaissance marked most notibly by the presence of Charlemagne.
Chinas Cultural Revolution
- China's Cultural Revolution research papers overview the efforts of Mao Zedong's leadership to bring China into the 20th Century.
Collapse Roman Republic
- Collapse of the Roman Republic research papers overview the factors that led to the fall of the Roman Empire.
Corruption During The Gilded Age
- Throughout the late 1800s, there were countless instances of corruption in American history.
Crisis in congo
- Crisis in the Congo Research Papers examine the recent history and current response of humanitarian agencies such as the UN to the ongoing crisis in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- The Dark Ages research papers discuss the period of time following the collapse of the Roman Empire in Western Europe, also known as the Early Middle Ages.
- Elizabethan Era research papers examine the period in England’s history that is considered a time of great prosperity, religious peace, scientific discovery, and the arts.
- English Reformation research papers trace the history of the reforming of the Catholic Church during the Reformation.
- English Renaissance research papers explain the the English Renaissance was part of the broader European transition from Medievalism into the beginning of the modern era.
- European Colonialism Research Papers deal with the technology advancements that took place.
- European Enlightenment research papers discuss one of the most revolutionary period of intellectual development in Europe that occurred between 1620 1780.
Fall Roman Empire
- Fall of the Roman Empire term papers illustrate that the Roman Republic may have fallen because of moral problems.
- Fifteenth Century research papers examine how the 15th Century marked the end of the Middle Ages and the beginning of the Modern Era.
- French Revolution research papers write about the influences on the Revolution, such as the Enlightenment, Rousseau, Locke and many other philosophers.
- Research papers on the Gilded Age discuss the era that stands apart from many others due to its direct correlation to a wide array of cultural and social practices.
Golden Age of Piracy
- Golden Age of Piracy by Hugh F. Rankin book reports on piracy and some of the interesting facts about piracy such as women pirates, hangings and types of vessels.
- House of Medici research papers look into the notable, wealthy and powerful House of Bankers and merchants that ruled Florence and two queens of France.
- Italian Renaissance Essays examine the rebirth of learning that lead to revolutions in literature, art and science, lasting from the 14th century until the 16th century, marking the definitive end of the medieval period.
- Medieval Architecture essays discuss the two styles of architecture and the purposes of their building types.
Medieval Canon Law
- Medieval Canon Law Research Papers explore medieval marriage laws or any aspect of Canon Law you need.
Medieval Family Law
- Medieval Family Law Research Papers open up with introduction to laws during that medieval period.
- Medieval Games term papers various entertainments and games performed by the people of the Middle Ages.
Medieval Geography and Politics
- Medieval Geography and Politics Research Papers look at the different empires that existed during the middle ages, and their leaders.
- Medievalism essays examine the characteristics and devotion to the style of literature, works of art and cultural elements of the Middle Ages.
- Medieval Times Research Papers examine the time period that took place between the fall of Rome and the beginning of the Renaissance Period.
Medieval Torture Devices
- Medieval Torture Devices research papers look into famous medieval torture devices and describe how they were used.
- Medieval Weapons research papers examine the weapons that were commonly used in combat during warfare in the Middle Ages.
- A Middle Ages research papers cover the time-period between 500 to 1500AD and includes the early Renaissance period.
Middle Ages Peasants
- Middle Ages Peasants research papers discuss the living conditions of peasants and the expectations of them from the church.
Middle Ages Weapons
- Middle Ages Weapons research papers discuss the different types of weaponry used in the Middle ages.
- Modern Era research papers examine the period of time beginning in the 16th century and discuss the early modern period and the late modern period.
- Mongol Empire Research Papers discuss the changes that occurred during this period.
- Napoleonic Era research papers cover the career and era of Napoleon Bonapart.
- Nineteenth Century research papers point to the era of modernity as changing the world view of science, religion and the humanities.
- Research papers on the Pahlavi Dynasty discuss the ruling house of Iran from 1925 to 1979.
- Qing Dynasty research papers discuss the last imperial dynasty of China, ruling from 1644 to 1912, with a brief return in 1917.
- Renaissance research papers look at the artists, philosophers and government of the era in which great social changes took place.
- A research paper on the Roman Empire examine one of the largest empires in the history of the world that stretched from Europe to Africa and the Middle East.
- Russian Revolution Research Papers look at this revolution, which included 'Bloody Sunday' as the first serious incident, as the beginning of the downfall of Russia.
- Scientific Revolution research papers discuss the era that lead to the development of modern science.
Seventeenth Century Developments
- Seventeenth Century Developments Research Papers look at the different understandings of scientists during this time period and how it affected other centuries.
- The Stuart Dynasty research papers discuss the history of the descendents of the Stuart Dynasty.
The Structure of The Scientific Revolution
- The Structure of the Scientific Revolution Research Papers look at an example of a paper written about the beliefs of Thomas Kuhn and the steps for his process.
- Third Reich research papers overview the time between 1933 and 1945 where Germany was under Nazi rule.
- The Tudor Kings and Queens research papers discuss how the Tudors helped transform England into a formidable power that presided over one of history’s most extensive empires.
- Research papers on the twelfth century discuss the era and the various developments in many countries around the globe.
- Victorian Life research papers explain the lives of the people in the Victorian Era and how factors, such as wealth, effected them.
- Weimar Republic research papers custom written on any aspect of the Weimar era.