- Black Suffrage research papers look into the right for black people to vote and illustrate that change came either constitutionally or when independence is acheived.
Civil Rights Acto of 1964
- Civil Rights Act of 1964 research papers examine the issues of equality and freedom that brought on the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s.
- Desegregation research papers discuss the process that ends the racial separation of people.
Desegregation of Schools
- Desegregation of Schools research papers discuss the overturning of Plessy v. Ferguson, in 1954, in the Brown v. Board of Education decision, which made the desegregation of American schools a major priority towards achieving equality.
- Dred Scott research papers examine the Dred Scott Decision, the 1857 ruling in Dred Scott v. Sanford was instrumental in lurching the United States towards the Civil War.
Dr. Kings Speeches
- Dr. King's Speeches research papers overview Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech writing and presentation. The Civil rights movement was spurred on by his speeches; learn more about them in a research paper from Paper Masters.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. research papers overview his life and examine his beliefs in essays such as Letter from a Birmingham Jail.
Gwendolyn Brooks X
- Gwendolyn Brooks Research Papers discuss an African American poet, and her first poem called Jessie Mitchell's Mother.
Integration of Schools
- Integration of Schools Research Papers look at the 1950's society, and the African American's fight for desegregation of schools.
Jim Crow Laws
- Jim Crow Laws research papers discuss the law that imposed severe restrictions on African Americans, including limits on their individual rights and strict segregation laws.
Letter From A Birmingham Jail
- Letter From A Birmingham Jail research papers outline the very skillful and expressive letter from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
- Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act research papers discuss the federal law that was signed by President Barack Obama that amends the Civil Rights Act of 1964, addressing the 180-day statute of limitations for filing equal-pay lawsuits.
Little Rock High School
- Little Rock High School Research Papers examine the first school to integrate successfully in the South.
Long Hot Summers of The 1960S
- Long Hot Summers of the 1960's Research Papers discuss the civil rights riots that occurred through the years 1964-1969.
- Malcolm X Research Papers examine the life of this man, and his distrust and rage toward white Americans. He became known as " the angriest black man in America."
Martin Luther King Jr.
- Martin Luther King Jr. research papers overview King's life and focus on any aspect of the famous Civil Rights leader. Paper Masters helps explain the improtance of King to history and his contributions to the movement, both through his speeches and in his life.
- NAACP research papers examine one of the oldest civil rights organizations in the United States.
Plessy V. Ferguson
- A research paper on Plessy v. Ferguson examine the U.S. Supreme Court decision in support of racial segregation laws that brought about the
Praying For Sheetrock
- Praying for Sheetrock Research Papers look at a book by Melissa Fay Greene about racial discrimination.
Right To Work
- Right to Work research papers examine one of the basic human freedoms outlined by the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights, first issued in 1948.
- Rosa Parks research papers discuss this key figure in the civil rights movement.
Slavery civil rights and the constitution
- Slavery, Civil rights, and the Constitution Research Papers analyze the evolution of civil rights.
The Autobiography of Malcolm X
- How to write research on the Autobiography of Malcolm X as told to Alex Haley is overviewed by Paper Masters.
The Scottsboro Boys
- The Scottsboro Boys Research Paper explores the trial of nine black men in the south during the 1930's, and their unfair trial.
- A research paper on Title VII examines one of the 11 Titles of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that outlaws discrimination.
Warriors Dont Cry
- Warriors Don't Cry Research Papers delve into an autobiography on the integration of African American students into white schools.
W.E.B. Du Bois
- W.E.B. Du Bois research papers look at this African American scholar and compares him to others of the past such as Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X. Custom Written History Research Papers can be found at Paper Masters.
Women of The Civil Rights Movement
- Women of the Civil Rights Movement Research Papers on the women of the Civil Rights Movement - including Eloise Greenfield and Mary Church Terrell.
Women's Rights Movement
- Women's Rights Movement research papers examine the struggle for equality for women and girls in nations around the world and in the United States.