Running Head Domestic Violence
Running Head:Domestic Violence Research Paper Format below:
- type the title in Uppercase and Lowercase letters,centered and positioned in the upper half of the page.
- Type the names of the authors in order of their contributions using upper and lowercase letters,centered below the title. If both authors have contributed equally,arrange the names in alphabetical order by last name.
- abstract (this is a separate page)give a brief, comprehensive summary of the contents of the article. Be concise and well organized. Begin the abstract with the most important concepts,findings,or implications.***abstract should not exceed 120 words.
- Introduction page: (1-2 pages) please do not use the word introduction. put title of paper here, which is: What are the short and long term consequences of domestic violence on childrens behavior? This page(s) *will entice the reader * include the the importance, relevance, and purpose of the study.(purpose goes towards the the of this section)*summarize the topic briefly.*give important statistics,figures,and definitions if needed.* tell the reader what you want to study. Cut to the chase.* status of the topic being studied in the field. * how is your study adding or enhancing previous conducted studies. * how this study will contribute to the field.
- Literature Review (12) pages: Begin with a paragraph that tells the reader what you plan to do. * use subtitles to help organize literature review. ***please do not re-hash introduction again.**** *report findings of the relevant literature.***Please use at least 7 primary sources from refereed journals. ***(You may be able to use lots of info. for some articles and not so much from others. Seven is the minimum, there is no maximum) *All sources should be within the last 7-10 years,unless it is a landmark study.)HYPOTHESES: please use a transition to introduce your hypotheses which are;
- Children who witness domestic violence are more likely to display aggressive behaviors towards peers.
- Children who witness domestic violence are more likely to have academic and social problems. Please focus on the issues in the hypotheses (goes near the end of the literature review) Limit direct quotes, no more than 3. Use only if the author's presentation of the idea is very vivid.
what would you do? tell the reader exactly how you will recruit your sample and what you plan to do. ( it's your recipe) If someone wanted to replicate your study, they should be able to follow this section
description of the measurement instrument: please include
- how questionnaire was created
- number of items.
- types of questions (true/false;yes/no;likert scales)
- sample questions
- administration time
- reliability and validity; any other pertinent information
summary- relevance- relate to your hypotheses limitations recommended for future research
References must be APA Style
coy of questionnaire
tables and figure (if used)
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
Domestic Abuse - Domestic Abuse research papers discuss sociology and domestic violence topics.
Domestic Violence - Domestic Violence Research Papers examine the thesis statement on primary trigger points for domestic violence.
Domestic violence and the media - Domestic Violence and the Media Research Papers report that the media portrays domestic violence poorly.
Domestic Violence Research - Domestic Violence Research Papers study research in order to find out how to stop domestic abuse.
History of Domestic Violence - History of Domestic Violence research papers show how domestic violence has been documented througout the ages.
How Kristin Died - How Kristen Died Research Papers examine a case study by George Lardner, Jr. and the events that led up to the murder of Kristen Lardner.
Literature Review On Domestic Violence - Literature Reviews on Domestic Violence are custom written at Paper Masters and examine various theories on violence in the home.
Murder and Domestic Violence - Murder and Domestic Violence research papers report the number of domestic violence cases that end in murder.
Physical Abuse - Physical Abuse research papers overview the effects of abuse on children, women and men. Buy research papers online on corporal punishment research and physical abuse sociology topics.
Prevention of Domestic Violence - Prevention of Domestic Violence research papers focus on intervention ideas.
Spousal Abuse - Spousal Abuse research papers show the rate of domestic violence in the United States and outlines the sociological problem.
Theoretical Approaches To Domestic Violence - Theoretical Approaches to Domestic Violence research papers examine how to explicate the topic of domestic violence from a sociological standpoint.
Women and Violence - Women and Violence research papers examine how violence affects the lives of women throughout the world regardless of race, socio-economic class or educational background.