Write Business Report
To learn how to write a business report, you need to understand that a business report is an analytical report, based primarily on secondary research and applies principles of business. An MBA business student writing a business report must identify and demonstrate the correct techniques of business research for the planning, collecting, analyzing, organizing, documenting, interpreting, and illustrating of written information and ideas. MBA students should also correctly determine the need for a report, recognize the appropriate problem, and formulate the ideal investigation.
Learning how to write a business report entails secondary research. The business report must contain the following:
- Cover letter
- Letter of transmittal
- Table of contents
- A graphic aid
- An Introduction
- Secondary research (findings) must include quotes/paraphrases
The format of your business report should be as follows:
- Conduct a critical and thorough internal analysis of your company, assessing as many of the company's internal strengths and weaknesses as you can. Also, consider the operations, customer service, finance, human resources management, and marketing functions. See the following website, as it will help you relative to which strengths and weaknesses you might wish to evaluate: http://www.businessballs.com/swotanalysisfreetemplate.htm
- Write up the results of your internal analysis, leading to conclusions about the strengths and weaknesses facing Your company as revealed by your analysis.
- Synthesize your internal analysis with your external environmental analysis and complete an overall SWOT analysis. In essence, you are to tell me - based on your SWOT - what the company should do. Give me your overall analysis - does the company have more strengths than weaknesses? More weaknesses than strengths? Explain!
- Consider the Case as a formal business report that you are developing for the Board of Directors and CEO as Your company's consultant. This is a professional document. Follow the format below:
- Executive summary: a synopsis of the main points, conclusions and recommendations made in the longer report. If you have never written an executive summary before, or would like a refresher, check this website: http://www.highendfinance.com/CommercialLoans/Docs/07-4%20ES%20Guidelines.doc
- Introduction: State the main purpose of the paper (thesis statement), what you hope to accomplish, and how you will go about doing it.
- Main Body: The "meat" of the paper. Emphasize analysis, not just description. Delineate separate topics or sections with section headings.
- Conclusion: Summarize your paper in the light of your thesis statement.
Related Research Paper Topics
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
Custom Writing - Custom Writing from Paper Masters is written according to your specific instructions, and is a fantastic learning tool that teaches you about your topic.
Essay Help - Essay Help from Paper Masters can aid you with any of the typical problem areas in essay writing.
Have Paper Masters Custom Write Your Research Papers - Custom research papers are original essays and written exactly as you need. We teach you why it is important to only use custom research paper writing services and how you can receive a custom paper that is written exactly how you need it to be.
How To Order Video - Watch a short video presentation on how to place your order with Paper Masters.
Research Paper Help - Paper Masters offers research paper help to college students in the form of expert academic writers. Our academic writers show you how to write on any subject for any course in college.
Term Papers - Custom written term papers for college students are all guaranteed to be without plagiarism. Research papers, essays and all levels of undergraduate writing help is available at Paper Masters.
Undergraduate Research Papers - Paper Masters writes undergraduate level research papers to help students with the writing, formatting, research and completion of projects. All papers are custom written and completed at the appropriate level for undergraduate writing.