Saudi Arabia Research Papers
As one of the most dynamic countries in the study of world history, Saudi Arabia Research Papers examine the history, culture and sociology of the nation. Paper Masters can help write on any Saudi topic you need examined.
Saudi Arabia is, in the minds of Americans, a mysterious country. It is difficult to understand its traditions and culture, from the basis of Western ideals and values. However, it is also a fascinating country whose society is founded on ancient religious traditions. It has orchestrated necessary cultural changes to keep pace with the rest of the world in terms of industry and technology, and has thus built and maintained a healthy economy. At the same time, it has held fast to the ideals that are so very important to the Saudis, who feel that it is these ideals that protect them from the evils that exist in Western cultures.
Saudi Justice System
As detailed in the literature review, three key points regarding Saudi Arabian society need to be examined in order to fully understand the possible impact of family group conferencing on the Saudi justice system. With this in mind, include the following in your research project on Saudi Arabia:
- A comprehensive study of the country and its culture will be conducted, as they pertain to the possible implementation of FGC.
- Facts about the country and culture
- The political history
- The governmental structure
- Human rights and customs must all be analyzed
Many Saudis experience marked depression as a result of some of the changes in a society where traditions are so important, and Saudi Arabia has experienced marked changes in the past half century. Next, a summary of the Islamic religion must be undertaken. This summary will focus on the interpretation of the religion as it pertains to treatment of offenders and the general Saudi penal system. These details of the justice system in Saudi Arabia will have a profound effect on the success or failure of FGC, so they must be carefully analyzed. Third, the family values of the culture will also determine the acceptability of FGC in Saudi Arabia. Family is very clearly the highest priority of the citizens. The educational system in Saudi Arabia has impacted the family dynamic, and therefore will be discussed as well. The role that FGC may play in maintaining the importance of family will be discussed.
The Statistics of Saudi Arabia
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia spans 1,960,000 square kilometers, or about 25 percent the area of the continental United States.
- The Capital, Riyadh, had a population of 2.5 million in 1992, followed by Jeddah, with 1.6 million people, and Makkah, with 1.5 million people.
- In 1997 the population was estimated at 20 million, with 90 percent Arabs and 10 percent Afro-Asians. As of 2013, Saudi Arabia's population was 28.83 million.
- The religion in Saudi Arabia is Muslim, and the language is Arabic.