Quantitative Article Review
The major purpose of writing a quantitative article review is to determine the validity of each study so that the value of the study findings in research practice can be evaluated. Custom quantitative article reviews are Paper Masters specialty, particulary in relation to graduate level research. The thesis statement and topic you see here is just a SAMPLE term paper of what we can provide you in research. Papers are always original and we guarantee each research paper, essay, book report or term paper that is sold by Paper Masters will never be resold and is plagiarism-free.
How to write a Quantitative Article Review
(1) Problem statement: In what way(s) is the problem the study was conducted to resolve an important one for nursing to explore?
(2) Study purpose: In what way(s) is the purpose of the study significant to nursing?
(3) Research question(s): What is the main research question? If it is not stated, what would you say the research question is?
(4) Hypothesis/hypotheses: What is the study hypothesis? If it is not stated, what would you say the hypothesis is? If there is more than one study hypothesis, state the hypotheses.
(5) Study variables: What are the independent and dependent study variables?
(6) Conceptual/ theoretical framework: In what way(s) is a conceptual model or theoretical framework used to guide this study?
(7) Review of related literature: In what way(s) does the literature review support the need for this study?
(8) Study design: Name and describe the study design used. In what way(s) is the design used an appropriate one? Name and describe at least two threats to the internal validity of the study design. Name and describe at least two threats to external validity of the study design.
(9) Sample and setting: In what way(s) is the sample large enough? In what way(s) is the sample representative of the target population? In what way(s) is the setting in which data were collected an appropriate one for this study?
(10) Identification and control of extraneous variables: What are the extraneous variables in this study? In what way(s) are appropriate measures used to control for the influence of the extraneous variables?
(11) Study instruments/tools: In what way(s) is the support provided for the validity and reliability of the study instruments adequate for their use in this study? In what way(s) were the instruments used appropriate for this study?
(12) Data collection methods: In what way(s) are the data collection methods appropriate for this study? In what way(s) are the steps taken to protect the rights of subjects adequate?
(13) Data analysis procedures: In what way(s) are the data analysis procedures appropriate for the type of data collected? In what way(s) are the data analysis procedures appropriate for answering the research question(s) and/or testing the study hypothesis/hypotheses?
(14) Strengths/limitations: What are two major strengths of the scientific merit of this study? What are two major limitations of the scientific merit of this study? To what extent are the study findings valid? To what extent are the study findings practical for use in nursing practice and education?
(15) Implications: What are the implications for practice (policies, procedures, quality monitors, plans of care, evaluation of care)? What are the implications for education (formal and informal, patient/family/community, staff development)? What are the implications for research (replication, extension, research utilization, further study development)?
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
Case Studies - Custom written case studies for nursing, business, MBA or education students. Case studies for any academic discipline written by Paper Masters.
Hermeneutic Research - Custom written undergraduate or graduate level hermeneutics research papers that focus on the interpretation of texts, events and recorded interactions.
Measurement Construction - Measurement Construction Research Papers look at a sample of an order placed on a data collection instrument with specific variables to measure.
Qualitative Dissertation - Paper Masters shows you how to write a Qualitative Dissertation. Our writers know how to write graduate and Masters Level research and can provide you with a perfect example of how to write qualitative research for academic credit.
Qualitative Research Methods - Qualitative Research Methods research papers on the research employed in academic disciplines that seek to understand an aspect of human behavior.
Qualitative Studies - Qualitative studies such as grounded theory, phenomenology, ethnography, ethnomethodology and descriptive studies are outlined.
Quantitative Research Design - Quantitative Research Design term papers look at an order on a graduate level project on quantitative statistical analysis.
Survey Case Study Research Method - A combination of the survey research method and the case study research method is used to collect data. Sociology term papers are available at Paper Masters.
Theoretical Orientation Hypothetical Case - This project consists of a detailed written case summary, formulation, and treatment plan based on theoretical orientation for a hypothetical patient.
What is Correlation - Correlation in an academic study is examined in light of statistical analysis.