Cause and Effect
A cause and effect research paper is custom written by the writers at Paper Masters and will explore the cause and effect of any type of phenomena you need. As one of our frequent research paper topics, below we outline how to write a cause and effect paper. For more help, call us or order you project on our website. A sample project helps you understand just how you should formulate your research and how to outline the topic in relation to causes and effects.
Purpose for Cause and Effect Research Paper
- Thesis statement should be very clear, maintained, and insightful; thesis should be arguable assertion.
- Organization: Logical progression from one section to another & good use of transitions; logical sentence progression; organization planning helps convey the focus by stressing time, parts, features, or criteria. Verb tense is maintained or shifts are warranted.
- Development of Ideas & Concrete Support: Details are specific & concrete, they convey the focus and are appropriate to the audience; audience is consistent; appeals are insightful, adequate, and appropriate; effective lead and conclusion.
- Style: Varied sentence pattern and length; specific and evocative, formal diction; good use of vocabulary; no first or second person pronouns; no use of contractions.
Outlining : a checklist for Cause and Effect Research Paper:
- Write your purpose, audience, tone, and thesis at the top of the outlining page.
- below the thesis, enter the pattern of development that seems to be implied by the evidence you’ve accumulated.
- Also record which of the four organizational approaches would be most effective in sequencing your evidence.
- Reevaluate your supporting material. Delete anything that doesn’t develop the thesis or that isn’t appropriate for your purpose, audience, and tone.
- Add any new points or material. Group related items together. Give each group a heading that represents a main topic in support of your thesis.
- Label these main topic with Roman numerals (I, II, III , and so on). Let the order of the numerals indicate the best sequence.
- Identify subtopics and group them under the appropriate main topics. Indent and label these subtopics with capital letters (A, B, C, and so on). Let the order of the letters indicate the best sequence.
- Identify supporting points (often, reason and examples) and group them under the appropriate subtopics. Indent and label these supporting points with Arabic numbers (1, 2, 3, and so on). Let the numbers indicate the best sequence.
- Identify specific details (secondary examples, facts, statistics, expert opinions, quotations) and group them under the appropriate supporting points. Indent and label these specific details with lowercase letters (a, b, c, and so on). Let the letters indicate the best sequence.
- Examine your outline, looking for places where evidence is weak. Where appropriate, and new evidence.
- Double-check that all main topics, subtopics, supporting points, and specific details develop some aspect of the thesis. Also confirm that all items are arranged in the most logical order.
Cause-Effect Research Paper Topics:
Write an essay that analyzes the cause and/or effects of one of the following topics. Determine your purpose before beginning to write: Will the essay be informative, persuasive, or speculative? As you pre write, think rigorously about causes and effects; try to identify causal chains. Provide solid evidence for the thesis and use either chronological or emphatic order to organize your supporting points.
- Sleep deprivation
- Having the parents you have
- Lack of communication in a relationship
- Over exercising or not exercising
- A particular TV or rock star’s popularity
- Skill or ineptitude in sports
- A major life decision
- Stiffer legal penalties for drunken driving
- Changing attitudes toward protecting the environment
- A particular national crisis
- The mass movement of women into the workforce
- Choosing to attend this college
- “Back to basics” movement in schools
- An act of violence
- A natural event: leaves turning, birds migrating, animals hibernating, an eclipse occurring
You should have an idea of which of the given topics interests you most. Suggestions for Using cause- effect in an essay:
- Stay focused on the purpose of your analysis.
- Adapt content and tone to your purpose and readers.
- Think rigorously about causes and effects.
- Write a thesis that focuses the paper on causes, effects, or both.
- Choose an organizational pattern.
- Use language that hints at the complexity of cause
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
Academic Writing - Academic Writing can be research papers, thesis, article reviews and scholarly writing. Paper Masters' writers write academic writing that is intended to be formal and impersonal in tone, such as a term paper, thesis or a dissertation.
Admissions Essay - Paper Masters custom writes your College Admissions Essay. We can help you get into the College or University of your choice.
Analyzing Short Story - Paper Masters shows you how to analyze a short story by using Flannery O'Connor's short story A Good Man Is Hard To Find. Have Paper Masters custom write you an analysis on any short story.
Annotated Bibliography - Paper Masters can help you with an annotated bibliography, which is frequently a requirement at the university level for listing references or source material.
Argumentative Essay - Discusses what an argumentative essay is, and how to write one.
Article Response - An article response research paper provides a personal response to an article, expressing the students‚Äô opinions while maintaining a strictly academic tone.
Article Summaries - An article summary has real world and academic purposes. Paper Masters shows you how to write an article summary for graduate or undergraduate college courses.
Balanced Essay - A balanced essay is an essay that is clear and contains both sides of an issue. Order a balanced argumentative essay from Paper Masters.
Book Reports - Custom book reports and book reviews are available to order from Paper Masters.
Business Case Studies - Paper Masters creates custom business case studies for MBA and Undergraduate level. Get plagiarism free case studies written by professional American writers.
Case Studies - Custom written case studies for nursing, business, MBA or education students. Case studies for any academic discipline written by Paper Masters.
Causal Analysis Essay - Causal Analysis Essays from Paper Masters will show the proper techniques used when writing a more formal cause and effect essay.
College Admissions Essays - Paper Masters custom writes your College Admissions Essay. We can help you get into the College or University of your choice.
Comparison Paper - Comparison Paper Projects explain the proper format needed when writing a comparison/contrast essay.
Concept Paper - Paper Masters provides instructions to help students understand how to write a concept paper. Custom written concept papers are available at Paper Masters from our writers.
Critical Reflection Paper - Critical Reflection Research Papers deal with personal experience which the writer must then be critical during reflection. Critical reflection research involves describing, reflecting and interpreting one's experience.
Definition Essay - A definition essay is simply a piece of writing centered on the meaning of one specific word; this definition should incorporate both objective and personal information.
Descriptive Essay - Descriptive essays can describe anything from an object, to a place, to an emotion.
English Composition - Paper Masters gives university students the requirements and instructions for writing a perfect english composition.
English Essays - Writing English essays on literature, composition, grammar or any other aspect of the english language is part of the college experience. Get help from custom written english essays on any topic.
Essays - Custom written essays from Paper Masters can be on any topic and cover all types such as agrumentative essays, assessment essays, cause and effect, comparison contrast, definition, rhetorical analysis and more.
Expository Essay - An expository essay is a written work that states and defends a thesis statement by presenting facts to support the statement.
Fundamentals of Research Writing - Fundamentals of Research Writing Research Papers look at how to order an english project with specific details in sources and set up of project. Literature Research Papers are Custom Written and Plagiarism Free.
How to Term Papers - Describes how to write a 'how to' term paper on any topic. English research papers are available at Paper Masters.
How to Write an Article Critique - Article critiques, critical reviews and graduate level research reports custom written at Paper Masters. Experts at critiquing articles for the professional student.
How to Write Assessment Essay - Learn how to write an assessment essay that is formed by your point of view.
How to Write Business Research Paper - Paper Masters shows you how to write a business research paper for any MBA or business course. Case studies, market analysis or any type of research on businesses across the globe can be done by our writers.
How to Write Comparison Essay - A generic example of an outline for writing a comparison essay. English research papers are available at Paper Masters.
How to Write Concept Briefing - How to Write a Concept Brief, as outlined by the professional writers at Paper Masters.
How To Write Country Analysis - Learn how to write a country analysis that includes factors such as political, economic, social and geographical data. Paper Masters show you where the best resources are for statistics and data that need to be included in an analysis of a country or nation.
How to Write Literary Analysis - How to Write a Literary Analysis example for a science fiction literary analysis.
How to Write Movie Review - Paper Masters' professional writers provide an outline on how to write a movie review.
Journal Entries - Paper Masters will compose journal entries that will illustrate exactly what your professor is looking for.
Letter Transmittal - Paper Masters helps students learn how to write a proper letter of transmittal.
Literary Criticisms - Literary Criticisms research papers discuss the scholarly interpretations of literature.
Literature Reviews - Paper Masters custom writes literature reviews from peer reviewed journal articles for graduate, masters and undergraduate level students.
Mission Statement - Paper Masters shows you how to write mission statements and explain how they are used by organizations and businesses to communicate their goals and values.
Narrative Essay - Writers focus on the clear and logical purpose for writting a narrative essay.
Outline Textbook - Paper Masters outlines college textbooks for students to get a detailed outline of all information in any textbook for university classes. Never have to read a textbook again and be prepared for tests and classes ahead of time.
Paper Writing - Learn how to write a paper and the value of term paper and research paper writing skills.
Personal Statement Medical School - Research papers on a Personal Statement for Medical School go into a specifc part of an appllication for medical school. Paper Masters has writers that will help you write your personal statement and give you the best chance possible to get into medical school.
Persuasive Essays - Persuasive Essays from Paper Masters delve into the various techniques to use for the most basic type of nonfiction writing in the world.
Persuasive Speech - Paper Masters helps students with persuasive speeches, which is a form of public address in which the speaker must convince the audience to accept his or her point of view.
Position Paper - Position papers from Paper Masters are invaluable in learning how to write your own English 101 position paper.
Reaction Paper - Paper Masters provides instructions on how to write an effective reaction paper for college writing assignments.
Research Paper - Research Paper Services from Paper Masters help you pass TurnItIn.com and avoid the evil monster of plagiarism. An original, custom written research paper passes every time.
Response Essays - Paper Masters shows students the proper methods to use when writing a response essay. Generally, response essays are written to respond to a reading, article, book or other material that is given to read.
Rhetorical Analysis - Rhetorical analysis written by professional freelance writers.
Rhetorical Response - Rhetorical Response Research Papers examine how to order a response to an essay, with giving specific details on what should be included.
Speeches - Custom written speeches by speech writers from Paper Masters help college students pass difficult speech requirements at any university.
Strategic Communication Plan - Paper Masters illustrates how to write a Strategic Communication Plan. Write your own or have our writers produce a custom strategic communications plan for you.
Synopsis - Writing a synopsis offers a clear, concise, summary of a given work so as to get the author‚Äôs main points across. The writers at Paper Masters show you how to write a synopsis at the college level.
Synthesis Paper - Synthesis Papers require students to draw upon multiple sources, generally combining summaries of other material in order to create a new, thesis-driven research papers.
Topical Outline - Paper Masters provides the proper instructions for any student to create their own topical outline for a research topic.
Types of Research Papers - Custom written research papers from Paper Masters. Any type of research paper you need - custom written.
Vision Statement - A vision statement research paper states the desired outcome that a person hopes to be able to achieve.
Write Business Report - How to Write a Business Report or internal analysis of a company. Paper Masters includes basic instructions and information on writing a business report.