Paper Masters Understands Research Papers
A research paper can be overwhelming for the busy student, working professional or non-traditional student. Far more complex than a simple essay, a research paper requires a clear thesis, a well thought-out structure, and most importantly, valid academic sources to back up the thesis of the research. With help from Paper Masters this process becomes clear and easy!
Elements of a Paper Masters Research paper
The foundation of a research paper is the evidence or corroborating academic research that supports your ideas and suppositions. Professors look for the following in a good research paper:
- Introduction - An interesting and succinct introduction
- Thesis Statement - An all-incompassing thesis statement that clearly identifies the direction of your research paper.
- Research Paper Sources - Integration of your own interpretation of the research sources and your thesis in the body of the paper.
- Conclusion - A conclusion that synthesizes the research and source material, often with recommendations for further research.
- Citation - Proper citation and format of material
When you order a custom research paper we guarantee that your paper conforms exactly to your thesis and clearly presents supporting research and academic sources .
Our Research Paper Services
- Complete and fully cited research paper, written as if our writer were to hand it in herself
- In text citation with relevant and up to date sources
- Free bibliography or works cited page
- Guaranteed plagiarism free and will pass TurnItIn.com
Format of a Research Paper
Research papers are compact and succinct sources of information on a topic. The key element in defining a good research paper is the use of relevant source material that backs up an excellent presentation of ideas and information.
In sum, a research paper is:
- Making yourself an expert on a topic
- Collating ideas
- Presenting the gathered information in written form
- Backing up the research with relevant academic sources
- Presenting strong and relevant information in your own words that synthesize the ideas of the paper