Personality Intelligence Or Educational Test
Personality, Intelligence, or Educational Test research papers take a vast amount of time to outline and write. Here is a suggestion on how Paper Masters lays out an assignment like that.
The review should include:
- General information about the test including title, author and publisher;
- A description of the test content, purpose, structure, administration and scoring guidelines;
- An evaluation of the reliability and validity of the test;
- A critique of the strengths and weaknesses of using the test in an applied setting;
- An analysis of the multicultural application of the test.
As such, it is NOT appropriate to select an online test; you must select a published test in which there is information available on the reliability and validity.
Structure and Content of Test Critique for Personality, Intelligence, or Educational Test Research Paper:
The Test Review/Critique contains six sections, including references. Information to be presented in each section is presented below.
- Title of the test (including edition and form, if applicable)
- Publisher and date(s) of publication
- Test Content
- Domain(s) or variable(s) the test measures,
- Unidimensionality or multidimensionality of construct,
- Theoretical and/or empirical foundations of the test
Purpose of Test
- Purpose and potential uses of test
- Whom the test is designed for
- Length of test/number of items
- Subscales (if applicable)
- Item format
- Administration procedures
- Necessary administrator qualifications and/or training
- Type of scoring or scaling
- Scoring procedures (including availability of scoring keys and scoring services, if any)
- Subscale, factor or dimension scores (if applicable)
III. TECHNICAL EVALUATION
- Evidence of reliability (e.g., test-retest, internal consistency)
- Adequacy of reliability evidence to support potential uses of the test
- Evidence of validity (e.g., content-, criterion-, construct-related)
- Adequacy of validity evidence to support potential uses of the test
SUMMARY EVALUATION AND CRITIQUE
- Strengths and weaknesses of the test
- A critique of the use of the test in an applied setting
- An analysis of the multicultural application of the test (addressing research on multicultural comparison OR limitations of generalizability based on lack of multicultural data)
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
A Way of Being - A Way of Being Research Papers discusses Carl Rogers' person centered approach, and the two human tendencies.
Case Analysis On A Girl Named Alicia - Case Analysis on a Girl Named Alicia research papers use information based on the humanistic theory.
Daniel Goleman - Daniel Goleman Research Papers delve into the philosophy of emotional intelligence and the skills that help people harmonize. Research on Goleman that is targetted at whatever course material you need for the theory of emotional intelligences to apply to.
Emotional Intelligence - Emotional Intelligence Research Papers look at a sample of an order placed for graduate level services with the organization and structure of paper in a specific format.
Howard Gardner - Howard Gardner research papers discuss the American educational psychologist best known for his theory of multiple intelligences.
Individual Psychology - Individual Psychology research papers analyze the theory founded by Alfred Adler.
Intelligence - Intelligence research papers discuss the theory of intelligence and how to measure the intelligence of an individual.
Karen Horney - Karen Horney Research Papers on Karen Horney can be written as an autobiography on the theorist or you may apply a theory to the autobiographical information.
Multiple Intelligences In Education - A Multiple Intelligences in Education research paper overviews James Gardner's theory as it relates to classroom teaching.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator - Myers Briggs Type Indicator is a self-assessment test. Order a custom research paper on the Myers Briggs Indicator from Paper Masters.
Origins of Intelligence In Children - Origins of Intelligence in Children research papers evaluate the work by Jean Piaget on Cognitive Development. Research papers at Paper Masters.
Personality - Personality research papers examine personality theory through research studies. Personality is described as a unique, relatively consistent pattern of thinking, feeling and behaving. Initial research into the development of personality focused on a biopsychological rationale.
Personality Assessment - Research papers on personality assessment discuss the various measures and tests, such as Meyers-Briggs, when evaluating a person's personality.
Personality Development - Sample research papers on personality development examine the psychological term that defines the enduring pattern of thought, feeling, emotion, and behavior exhibited by one particular individual over another.
Personality Diagnostics - Personality Diagnostics Research Papers answer the questions that should present a comprehensive analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of what you have learned. Psychology research papers are available at Paper Masters.
Personality Psychology - Personality Psychology Research Papers explore a sample of an order placed for a Psychology class, and explains the format it must be written in, and the subject matter.
Personality Theory - Personality Theory research papers discuss the psychology and development of personality theories.
Personality Traits and Depression - Personality Traits and Depression Research Papers delve into how personality traits may affect depression and also the study the relationship between belief and good luck.
Personality Types - Personality Types term papers examine the major personality type theories is that of Type A and Type B.
Power of Vulnerability - Research papers on the Power of Vulnerability look into Brene Brown’s book that provides insight into how vulnerability plays on both the worst aspects of an individuals emotional intelligence and the best aspects of their personality.
Predominant Behavioral Styles - Predominant Behavioral Styles Research Papers explore the lives of individuals that have similar behavioral styles and how they would work together on a team.
Self Identity - Self Identity Research Papers encompass a deep understanding of one’s individuality, uniqueness, distinctiveness, characteristics and personality.
Social Intelligence - A research paper on social intelligence explores the term, originally coined by American psychologist Edward Thorndike in 1920, that is defined as the ability of a person to understand others and act accordingly in human interactions.