- Aaron Beck research papers discuss the American psychiatrist who was often labeled the father of Cognitive Therapy.
- Abraham Maslow custom papers examine the American psychologist best known for his hierarchy of needs.
Adler and Psychology
- Adler and Psychology Research Papers discuss Adler's theory of individual psychology that looks at the development of a persons identity and their emotional and physical health.
- Albert Bandura research papers look into the career of the leading psychologist who first developed social learning theory.
- Albert Ellis research papers discuss the man who pioneered REBT back in the 1950s.
- Alfred Adler term papers examine one of the founders of modern psychology and look into Adler’s school of thought on individual psychology.
A Primer of Freudian Psychology
- A Primer of Freudian Psychology Research Papers examine Calvin Hall's book that allows the general reader to understand Freudian psychology.
A Way of Being
- A Way of Being Research Papers discusses Carl Rogers' person centered approach, and the two human tendencies.
Benjamin Bloom and Education
- Benjamin Bloom and Education research papers examine the American educational psychologist famous for the creation of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Carl Jung research papers look at the Swedish psychiatrist and psychotherapist known as the father of analytical psychology.
- Paper Masters writes custom research papers on Carl Roger's Client Centered Theory and reports on his work as a famous psychologist.
- Charles E. Osgood essays discuss the career of American psychologist and developer of the semantic differential, a scale used to measure the cognitive meaning of concepts, events or objects.
- Daniel Goleman Research Papers delve into the philosophy of emotional intelligence and the skills that help people harmonize. Research on Goleman that is targetted at whatever course material you need for the theory of emotional intelligences to apply to.
- Dorothea Dix Research Papers look at the way this woman's perceptions of the treatment of the mentally ill changed the world's view.
Dorothea Dix and The Asylum Movement
- Dorothea Dix and the Asylum Movement research papers discuss the notion of appropriate physical and psychological treatment for the mentally infirm was nonexistent.
- Edward Titchener Research Papers discuss how Titchener's theories were based on the concept that the human mind and all of its actions could be charted in the same fashion as the chart of elements used in chemistry.
- Research papers on Edward Tolman discuss the American psychologist known for being the founder of purposive behaviorism, a branch of modern day psychology.
- Erich Fromm research papers delve into the life and career of the German psychologist who became an early critic of Freud and founder of the Frankfurt school of critical theory.
- Erik Erikson Research Papers delve into his theory of emotional development. As one of the most famous psychologists, Erik Erikson research papers may overview his achievements, his psychological theories or compare and constrast his theories to other great psychologists.
Ferdinand De Saussure
- Ferdinand de Saussure term papers examine one of the fathers of modern linguistics and semiotics, Ferdinand de Saussure.
- Research papers on Frederick Herzberg look into the American psychologist whose work became highly influential in business management. Herzberg was known for Motivator-Hygiene Theory, otherwise known as the two-factor theory.
- Freud research papers discuss Freud and his psychological theories. Paper Masters will custom write research on Sigmund Freud and any aspect of his life or work, including his thoughts on the nature of religion.
G. Stanley Hall
- G. Stanley Hall essays examine the American psychologist that became the first President of the American Psychological Association and first President of Clark University.
- Howard Gardner research papers discuss the American educational psychologist best known for his theory of multiple intelligences.
- Research papers on James Fowler look into an American theologian, and former Professor of Theology and Human Development at Emory University in Atlanta.
James Mckeen Cattell
- James McKeen Cattell custom research papers examine the American psychologist who became the first professor of psychology in the United States.
- Jean Piaget research papers chronicle the work of the psychologist and discuss his famous work The Psychology of the Child.
Johann Christian Reil
- Johann Christian Reil research papers discuss the life and works of this famous physician who started psychiatry in 1808.
John B. Watson
- John B. Watson research papers analyze the career of the American psychologist and founder of behaviorism.
- John Dewey research papers examine one of the most influential thinkers in American education, proponent of pragmatism, who promoted the idea that education was vital to a democracy’s success.
John George Haigh
- John George Haigh Research Papers examine the life of a man whose nightmares led him to become a serial killer.
- Lawrence Kohlberg Research Papers discuss Kohlberg's theory on moral development.
Margaret Floy Washburn
- Margaret Floy Washburn term papers look into the life of the leading American developmental psychologist of the early 20th century.
- Max Wertheimer research papers look into the life and career of one of the three founders of Gestalt psychology.
Piaget Vs Vygotsky
- Piaget and Vygotsky research papers compare the two psychologists theories on development that profoundly influenced teaching methods for children’s cognitive styles and learning.
- Pierre Bourdieu research papers on the French philosopher, sociologist and anthropologist, who primarily studied power in society.
- Rudolf Dreikurs research papers discuss the life Rudolf Dreikurs and examine his practical method called the Social Discipline Model.
- Saussure research papers look into the life of Swiss linguist Ferdinand de Saussure, one of the most significant figures in linguistics and semiotics during the 20th century.
- Sigmund Freud Research Papers examine the philosophies of psychoanalytic therapy.
- Skinner essays examine the American psychologist and proponent of the school of behaviorism.
- Skinner Psychology research papers examine B.F. Skinner, the founder of the Behaviorist school of psychology, and one of the most influential and controversial figures in 20th century psychology.
- Thomas Achenbach Research Papers study this doctor's development of the Child Behavior Checklist.
- Vygotsky term papers on the Soviet psychologist who proposed the theory of human cultural and biosocial development.
- Wilhelm Wundt Research Papers examine the life of one of the giants in psychology Wilhelm Wundt, who was also well known as the father of experimental psychology.
Wilhelm Wundt and Psychology
- Wilhelm Wundt and Psychology Research Papers discuss the German professor who is seen by many today as one of the founding fathers of the study of modern psychology.