Theory of Work
Theory of Work Paper research Paper format:
Prepare a 7 - 8.5 page paper identifying a specific theory of group interaction and development. Apply this theory to the work environment. Your paper must cover the following topics:
- Explain how it applies to your professional work dynamics.
- Describe how the theory would designate the team member roles and responsibilities.
- Explain how participation, leadership, and motivational skills would be demonstrated according to this theory.
- Describe how the theory affects your perspective on group interaction in the workplace.
Items that need to be included in the Theory of Work Term Paper:
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Maslow believes that needs follow a certain order: Physiological which are needs of the body, safety needs where people join together to protect themselves, belongingness, this is the need to belong or beloved, esteem needs which reflects the desire to feel wanted and self actualization needs, which is to become the best.
- Schultz's FIRO Theory FIRO theory which means Fundamental Interpersonal Relationship Orientation is the state that most people share.
The need for inclusion for control and for affection.
- Tuckman' Stages This stage states that groups go through four basic stages forming, storming, norming and performing.
- Fisher's Phases Fisher focuses on decision making. There are four phases to this group; orientation, conflict, emergency and reinforcement.
- Integrated Model Tuckman stages and Fisher phases these theories are similar although they use different words to explain the process.
Overview of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs:
While many psychologists and other theorists spend their time studying anomalies that make some individuals less successful than others, Maslow spent most of his time looking at those particularly successful people who had it all together and asking himself what happened to make them so successful. What Maslow found is that there are certain requirements that all humans share in order to be productive and happy. He grouped these requirements into categories of successive need. If an individual could meet the most pervasive needs, he could then become involved with trying to satisfy the needs at the next level.
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
Abraham Maslow - Abraham Maslow custom papers examine the American psychologist best known for his hierarchy of needs.
Global Leadership - Global Leadership research papers focus on the elements necessary to fully understand the various effects of globalization of countries and societies around the world.
Humanist Orientation - Humanist Orientation Research Papers go into five steps of the theory.
Maslow's Hierarchy - Maslow’s Hierarchy research papers examine the theory, developed by Abraham Maslow, in which human development is laid out along a hierarchy, from the most basic to the more psychologically advanced needs of a person.
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs - Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs research papers Discuss Abraham H. Maslow's theory on human motivation and personality. Paper Masters can custom write research on the hierarchy of needs from a psychological or business theory perspective.
Maslow Theory - Maslow Theory essays examine the theory of the hierarchy of needs developed by Abraham Maslow.
Physiological Needs - Physiological Needs research papers examine the lowest level of Maslow's pyramid that stands for the struggle of meeting one's biological needs.
Physiological Psychology - Physiological Psychology research papers look into the scientific study of the biological factors which underlie human behavior.
Psychosocial Development of African American College Students - Psychosocial Development of African American College Students research papers analyze the relationship between racial identity and army reserve officers training corps leadership development.
Selfactualization - Self-Actualization research papers discuss examples of self-actualization and examine how this spiritual concept relates to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
What Is A Need? - What is a Need research papers look at the Maslow hypothesis of the human need hierarchy. Psychology research papers are available at Paper Masters.