Alfred Adler and Individual Psychology
- Alfred Adler and Individual Psychology research papers discuss the scientific method employed by Austrian psychiatrist that focuses on a unified human personality.
- Anal Stage term papers examine the second phase in Sigmund Freud’s five-stage theory of childhood and adolescent psychosexual development.
- Anger Management research papers examine how an individual can learn to appropriately express anger without escalating a situation.
- Attachment Theory research papers delve into the psychological theory that attempts to understand a specific aspect of interpersonal relationships.
- Attribution Theory research papers look at the psychological reasons humans look for explanations in life.
- Avoidance Learning research papers is a type of operant conditioning where a person learns a behavior in order to avoid an unpleasant or stressful situation.
Beck Depression Inventory
- Beck Depression Inventory research papers discuss the test that is frequently used to determine the severity of depression in a person.
- Behavioral Neuroscience research papers discuss the application of the principles of biology to human and nonhuman behavior.
- Behavioral Psychology research papers examine the branch of psychology, also know as Behaviorism, that is concerned with the processes of the mind.
- Behavioral Theory research papers look into the school of psychology originated by American scientist John Watson and furthered by the work of B.F. Skinner.
Behavioral Therapy For Children
- Research papers on behavioral therapy for children discuss the therapies used to help cases of ADHD, autism, or other emotional disorders.
- Behaviorism research papers for sociology and psychology custom written for college and graduate students. Discover the most prominant behaviorists and their theories such as the currently popular Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Behaviorists On The Learning Process
- Paper Masters custom writes research papers on the behaviorists and the Learning Process and overview the theories of Pavlov, B.F. Skinner and John Watson.
B.F. Skinner Operant Conditioning
- B.F. Skinner Operant Conditioning research papers examine the type of learning in which an individual’s behavior is modified through reinforcement or punishment.
B.F. Skinner Theory
- B.F. Skinner Theory term papers study Skinner's theory of 'radical behaviorism' that received large amounts of both praise and condemnation.
- Biological Psychology research papers discuss the scientific study that uses biological principles to better understand the field of psychology.
- Research papers on the bystander effect discuss a psychological occurrence in which a person or persons will be less inclined to help or attempt to help a victim if there are other people present.
Cannonbard Theory of Emotion
- Cannon-Bard Theory of Emotion research papers discuss the theory that maintains that emotions are the result of a physiological response to a stimulus.
Carl Jung Synchronicity
- Carl Jung Synchronicity term papers discuss the simultaneous occurrence of psychic and physical events which do not appear to be linked by some normal cause.
Carl Jung Theories
- Carl Jung Theories research papers discuss his theories on the 'balancing act' of the human psyche.
- Research papers on Choice Theory look into the theory that states that all human beings do is behave, that all behavior is chosen, and that human beings are genetically driven to satisfy five basic needs: survival, love, power, freedom, and fun.
- Classical Conditioning research papers discuss the psychology experiment done by Russian scientist Ivan Pavlov. Paper Masters will custom write a research paper for you on classical conditioning that looks at any aspect of Pavlov's theory and apply it however you need.
Cognitive Behavioral Theory
- Cognitive Behavioral Theory Research Papers look at a preview of a sample of a paper ordered for graduate level writing project on various cognitive behavioral theories.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy research papers explain cognitive behavioral therapy as one of the most widely used forms of mental health counseling in America today.
- Cognitive Psychology research papers overview the study of human cognition—a term which literally means knowing.
- Collective Behavior research papers examine the sociological term that refers to the various activities in which large numbers of people engage.
- Collective Unconscious research papers discuss the term “collective unconscious", which was first presented by Carl Gustav Jung.
- Conduct Disorder research papers examine the psychological disorder characterized by a persistent pattern of antisocial behaviors and is often seen as a precursor to antisocial personality disorder.
Creativity and Problem Solving
- Creativity and Problem Solving Research Papers look at a sample of an order placed on how different researchers and theorists viewed problem solving and creativity.
- Cross-Cultural Psychology research papers discuss human behavior and mental processes under various cultural conditions.
- Cultural Genogram research papers look into the beliefs, values, and attitudes across and between different cultures and groups.
Dealing With Change
- Research papers on dealing with change look into the hardships of change in individuals and discuss strategies for the acceptance of change.
- Derrida Deconstruction essays examine the literary theory and philosophy of language that largely comes from French writer Jacques Derrida’s 1967 book Of Grammatology.
- Research papers on deviant behavior discuss the elements of human behavior that fall outside the boundaries of what is considered normal or acceptable.
Dimensions of Behavior
- Dimensions of Behavior Research Papers look at a paper order for a psychology class, with specific questions that need to be in the project.
- Distributed Cognition Research Papers examine Edwin Hutchins' theory of distributed cognition.
- Eliminative Materialism research papers contrast identity theory in as much as they call for the elimination of mental references. Research paper topics are listed at Paper Masters for any psychoology or psychological theory research needed.
- Emotional Intelligence Research Papers look at a sample of an order placed for graduate level services with the organization and structure of paper in a specific format.
- Emotions influence many aspects of Psychology. Research on emotions illustrates that many new discoveries are being made and can be written about in papers from Paper Masters.
Emotions and Social Relationships
- Emotions in social relationships research papers cover social goals and social emotions.
Eros and Thanatos
- Eros and Thanatos research papers discuss Sigmund Freud's theory that human beings have an instinct for life which he called Eros, and an opposing drive towards death, which he named Thanatos.
- Esotericism research papers discuss the beliefs that are generally only held by a small group of unusual interest.
Evaluating A Psychological Test
- Evaluating a psychological test research papers delve into an example of an order placed on a test evaluation. It gives specific guidelines for what sources can be used, and the types of questions needed to be asked.
- Existential Psychology research papers discuss the form of psychotherapy that moves from the premise that an individual’s conflict is the result of confrontation with the absurdities of existence, death, freedom and responsibility, isolation, and meaninglessness.
- Experimental Psychology research papers examine the branch of science that is concerned with applying the scientific method in order to study human behavior and the mind.
- Research papers on extrinsic motivation discuss the theory that involves the engaging of a behavior or activity for some reward.
False Memory Syndrome
- False Memory Syndrome Research Papers delve into research on repressed memories of childhood abuse.
Familial Alzheimer's Disease
- Familial Alzheimer’s Disease research papers discuss the uncommon form of the fatal, memory-affecting disease.
- Research papers on family dynamics delve into a part of Family Systems Therapy that seeks to understand and work within the family dynamic.
- Feeling rules research papers analyze the emotion norms and beliefs.
- Research papers on feminist psychology examine the field of psychology that the focuses on gender and how it interacts with the various structures that exist within society.
Freud Latency Stage
- Freud Latency Stage research papers look into the fourth stage of Sigmund Freud’s 5-stage framework of childhood and adolescent psychosexual development.
Freuds Psychosexual Development Theory
- Freud's Psychosexual Development Theory research papers discuss Sigmund Freud's studies in behavioral changes that focus on the areas of the body that include the mouth, anus, and genital areas.
- Functionalism Psychology research papers look into the major school of thought in psychology. Functionalism began in America and includes such famous functionist psychologists as William James, John Dewey, James Cattell and Edward Thorndike.
- Genital Stage Research Papers examine the final stage in Freud's psychosexual development theory.
- Gestalt psychology research papers discuss the theory of the mind that was first developed in the Berlin School of psychology.
- Gestalt Theory Research Papers examine the concepts of self-awareness and feelings in psychology, including Gestaltian approaches to teaching and learning.
- Girl, Interrupted research papers discuss Susanna Kaysen's novel in light of psychological theory.
- Research papers on Growth Mindset discuss the the thoughts that determines plans for a person's future.
History of Psychology
- Research papers on the history of psychology provide a timeline of various concepts and theories as the discipline of psychology evolved over time.
History of Slavery
- History of Slavery research papers examine the accounts of slavery from all around the world.
Hofstede Cultural Dimensions
- Research papers on Hofstede cultural dimensions discuss the theory that is thought of as a framework for cross-cultural discussions.
- A research paper on Hofstede theory discuss Hofstede's Cultural Dimensions Theory, which looks at how a society impacts a persons behavior.
- Holistic Education research papers look at the benefits of a holistic based curriculum, particularly in regards to physical education.
- Human Behavior research papers examine the entire range of actions or mannerisms exhibited by human beings.
- Humanistic Psychology research papers overview the psychology that holds that human beings are basically good and have an inherent drive towards self-actualization, a motivation to achieve one’s fullest potential.
- Human Mind Research Papers explore an example of an order placed for a psychology class, that gives you a list of pre approved topics to do your research paper on.
- Human Motivation Research Paper examines an order placed with specific text requirements.
- Human Psychology research papers on an in depth analysis on the science of the mind. Topics in psychology include psychological theory, the science of the mind, human behavior and much more.
- Identity Theory research papers write about the philosophy paper topic of mental states and human materialism.
Impact of Stimulants On Conditioning Behavior
- Impact of Stimulants on Conditioning Behavior research papers discuss types of operant conditioning in laboratory settings.
- Individual Psychology research papers analyze the theory founded by Alfred Adler.
- Inferiority Complex research papers examine the psychological term that connotes a lack of self-worth.
- Intelligence research papers discuss the theory of intelligence and how to measure the intelligence of an individual.
- Intelligence Quotient research papers discuss how the IQ is used to determine the intelligence of an individual and help identify special needs in learners.
- Research papers on intrinsic motivation look into the fundamental forms of intrinsic motivation that proves the idea that behavior is fun.
Intro To Psychology
- Research papers on an introduction to psychology delve into the class that teaches students about the mind, human behavior, and the underlying motivations behind it all.
- James-Lange Theory research papers examine the theory that holds emotion as a secondary response, indirectly caused by a physiological reaction.
- Jung’s Archetypes essays look at Carl Jung's theory of how the human mind could be understood by looking at archetypes modeled after mythical characters.
Kohlbergs Stages of Moral Development
- Kohlbergs Stages of Moral Development research papers discuss Lawrence Kohlberg's theory that explains the growth of moral development in children.
- Latency Stage research papers look into the fourth major phase of psychical and sexual development that lasts from around the age of five or six until the time of puberty.
- Research papers on life management discuss the life skills needed to manage a successful life.
- Research papers on logical empiricism discuss the philosophical movement that focuses on empiricism and the role that the scientific method can play in reshaping society as a whole.
- Research papers on logical positivism examine the school of thought that contends that only those statements that are supported with empirical research are meaningful and valid.
- Logotherapy Research Papers discuss the psychological concept that was developed by Viktor Frankl that focuses on an individual’s quest to find some sort of meaning in their life.
- Maslow’s Hierarchy research papers examine the theory, developed by Abraham Maslow, in which human development is laid out along a hierarchy, from the most basic to the more psychologically advanced needs of a person.
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs research papers Discuss Abraham H. Maslow's theory on human motivation and personality. Paper Masters can custom write research on the hierarchy of needs from a psychological or business theory perspective.
- Maslow Theory essays examine the theory of the hierarchy of needs developed by Abraham Maslow.
Modern Human Psychology
- Research papers on modern human psychology look into one of the most complex and challenging fields of study involving the mind and human behavior.
- Modern Psychology research papers discuss the the move towards modern psychology that allows for multiple fields in psychology for practitioners to choose from.
- Research papers on moral development discuss the changes that take place with regards to a person’s understanding of morality as they develop from infancy to adulthood.
Moral Development Theory
- Research papers on moral development theory discuss Lawrence Kohlberg’s best-known moral development theories.
- Motivation Theories research papers discuss motivation theories by theorists such as Weiner, Keller, Maslow and Wlodkowski.
- Multicultural Psychology research papers look into the systematic examination of human behavior, cognition, and affect in situations where individuals interact with others from different cultural backgrounds.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator is a self-assessment test. Order a custom research paper on the Myers Briggs Indicator from Paper Masters.
Nature Versus Nurture
- Nature Versus Nurture Research Papers debate on whether or not behavior is affected genetics or environment.
- Neobehaviorism research papers discuss neobehaviorism, which was created by Edward Tolman. Research on neobehaviorists at Paper Masters.
- Neuropsychology research papers discuss this branch of science that examines the brain’s structure and function, and how they impact behavior and a person’s psychology.
- Oedipal Phase research papers discuss a subset of Freud’s phallic stage, which occurs between the ages of 4 and 6, that is marked by conflict between the young child and his or her parents.
- Oedipus Complex research papers discuss the unconscious desire to sexually possess one’s opposite sex parent.
- Operant Conditioning research papers examine the type of learning where an individual’s behavior is changed through antecedents and consequences.
Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder essays discuss the childhood disorder that is characterized by ongoing anger-fueled disobedience.
- Oral Stage Research Papers examine the first of five stages in Freud’s psychosexual development theory.
Organizational Behavior Theories
- Organizational Behavior Theories research papers discuss the three levels of behavior theory: micro, meso, and macro level.
- Organizational Psychology research papers discuss the study of human behavior in the workplace.
- Orgone Energy research papers overview the hypothetical life force first developed by Wilhelm Reich.
- Pavlovian Conditioning research papers analyze research by Russian scientist Ivan Pavlov, and his famous dogs, in his classical conditioning experiment.
- Pavlov Theory Research Papers open up his theory of conditioning.
- A research paper on personal awareness look into the ability to look inside themselves and reflect on various components of who they are as an individual.
- Personality research papers examine personality theory through research studies. Personality is described as a unique, relatively consistent pattern of thinking, feeling and behaving. Initial research into the development of personality focused on a biopsychological rationale.
- Research papers on personality assessment discuss the various measures and tests, such as Meyers-Briggs, when evaluating a person's personality.
- Sample research papers on personality development examine the psychological term that defines the enduring pattern of thought, feeling, emotion, and behavior exhibited by one particular individual over another.
- Personality Diagnostics Research Papers answer the questions that should present a comprehensive analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of what you have learned. Psychology research papers are available at Paper Masters.
- Personality Psychology Research Papers explore a sample of an order placed for a Psychology class, and explains the format it must be written in, and the subject matter.
- Personality Theory research papers discuss the psychology and development of personality theories.
Personality Traits and Depression
- Personality Traits and Depression Research Papers delve into how personality traits may affect depression and also the study the relationship between belief and good luck.
- Personality Types term papers examine the major personality type theories is that of Type A and Type B.
- Personal Unconscious Essays discuss Jung’s theory of the creation of a suppressed memory region in the brain.
Person Centered Theory
- A research paper on person centered theory discuss one of the most popular theoretical models that focuses on the person and not on their diagnosis.
- Physiological Needs research papers examine the lowest level of Maslow's pyramid that stands for the struggle of meeting one's biological needs.
- Physiological Psychology research papers look into the scientific study of the biological factors which underlie human behavior.
- Research papers on the pleasture principle examine the foundations of Freudian psychology, the idea that the human being will instinctively seek to avoid pain and seek out pleasure in the drive to satisfy psychological and biological urges.
- Positive Psychology research papers examine the science that maintains that application of scientific principles can help individuals achieve the good life.
- Positivism research papers discuss the theory that theism is not a viable set of ideologies because they cannot be proven from a scientific perspective.
- Post-Structuralism term papers discuss the term coined by American academics to describe the school of thought of several French philosophers who came to prominence during the 1960s and 1970s.
Power of Vulnerability
- Research papers on the Power of Vulnerability look into Brene Brown’s book that provides insight into how vulnerability plays on both the worst aspects of an individuals emotional intelligence and the best aspects of their personality.
- Psychoanalysis Theory research papers present a comprehensive theory of human nature, drives, behaviors, experiences, and development.
- Psychodynamic Theory research papers analyze the processes of the mind, where flows of energy pass through the organic structure of the brain.
Psychology and Social Change
- Psychology and Social Change Research Papers examine an example of how to order graduate level services for a project with specific details and format instructions.
Psychology of Blackness
- Psychology of Blackness research papers discuss this psychological perspective that tries to include the unique worldview of African-Americans.
Psychology of Conflict
- Psychology Of Conflict Research Papers identify the many type of social conflict between individuals, groups, communities, and nations.
- Purposive behaviorism research papers discuss Edward Tolman study of behavior that combines traditional behaviorism with a focus on the goal of any given behavior.
- Radical Behaviorism research papers examine the branch of psychology that follows the philosophy of American psychiatrist B.F. Skinner.
Schachters Two Factor Theory of Emotion
- Schachter's Two Factor Theory of Emotion Research Papers examine an integral part of human behavior, and how it applies in clinical practices.
- Self-Actualization research papers discuss examples of self-actualization and examine how this spiritual concept relates to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
- Self-Esteem essays discuss the factors that encourage high levels of self-esteem in young adults.
- Sensory Neuroscience Research Papers examine a subset of the psychology field that focuses on sensory stimuli, such as vision, smell, touch, taste, and hearing.
- A research paper on social intelligence explores the term, originally coined by American psychologist Edward Thorndike in 1920, that is defined as the ability of a person to understand others and act accordingly in human interactions.
- Social Psychology research papers discuss the scientific examination of how a person’s thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are influenced by the presence of others, both real and imagined.
Social Psychology Theories
- Research papers on social psychology theories discuss a branch of psychology that studies how people’s thoughts, behaviors, and feelings are influenced by the presence of others.
- Stimulus-Response Learning Research Papers overview the ability of an organism to learn to perform a conditioned behavior in the presence of a stimulus.
- Structuralism Research Papers examine the basic elements found in Wilhelm Wundt's study of Structuralism.
Study of Human Behavior
- Study of Human Behavior research papers discuss the study that focuses on several of the social sciences, principally psychology, sociology, economics, and anthropology.
Subjective Well Being
- Subjective Well Being Research Papers discuss the scientific concept which psychologists and other specialists use to assist individuals in assessing their lives.
The Bell Curve Controversy
- Research papers on The Bell Curve controversy discuss the controversy surrounding the book, “The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life", a book that focuses on the concept of intelligence and statistics.
The Myth of Midlife Crisis
- The Myth of Midlife Crisis Research Papers discuss the history of this concept, and its definition.
Theory of Motivation
- Research papers on any theory of motivation you need written on. Maslow, Herzberg, Vroom, Adams or Skinner's theories of motivation are just a few of many to choose from. Paper Masters provides help on psychology research.
Theory of War Strategy
- In American history, countless war strategies have been used to varying effects, but the unifying factor is that there is always a strategy in place. Military Research Papers are available at Paper Masters.
Theory of Work
- Theory of Work Research Papers examine a paper ordered on a specific theory of group interaction and development. Custom Written and Plagiarism Free Term Papers Available Now.
The Phallic Stage
- Phallic Stage research papers examine Freud’s third stage in his psychosexual development theory.
The Self and Its Selves
- The Self and Selves Research Paper examines a book by William James about his theory on self-identity.
The Stroop Effect
- A research paper on the Stroop Effect illustrate that this theory is an important part of understanding interference in the brain when reading.
The Study of Abnormal Behavior
- The Study of Abnormal Behavior research papers discuss the many characteristics that contribute to behavior abnormalities.
- Volkerpsychologie research papers discuss the term “völkerpsychologie" was coined in the 1870s by the German philosopher, psychologist, and champion of anti-Semitism Moritz Lazarus, and his colleague/brother-in-law, Heymann Steinthal.
Yalebrown Obsessive Compulsive Scale
- Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale research papers discuss the psychological test designed to determine the severity of a person's obsessive-compulsive disorder symptoms.