2008 Financial Crisis
- Research papers on the 2008 financial crisis examine the crisis that threatened the very stability of the global economy, collapsing several major financial institutions.
Agenda Voting Vs. Approval Voting
- Agenda Voting Vs. Approval Voting research papers look at the two party system versus a political science proposal of agenda voting.
- A research paper on American Politics discuss the politics in the United States, that is marked by a two-party system; the Democrats and the Republicans.
Analyze the Anti-Federalist Argument
- Analyzing an Anti-Federalist Argument research papers discuss what others have opposed of the ratification of the Constitution.
Anti-Drug Abuse Act
- Research papers on Anti-Drug Abuse Act examine the act put into place to further the War on Drugs. The goal was to have a drug-free America and establish a drug Czar.
Arizonas Immigration Law
- Arizona's Immigration Law research papers look at both sides of the controversy that this law has caused.
Best USA Possible
- Best USA Possible Research Papers delve into an example of how to order a philosophy paper about theory of justice.
- Research Papers on Bioterrorism discuss national security in relation to combating terrorism.
- Border Protection research papers examine the agency responsible for securing United States Borders. Political science research papers discuss the government's roll in providing border protect for the citizens of the country.
- Research papers on understanding border threats examine the issues involved with illegal immigration into the U.S. which illustrates that it has both taxed and benefited all countries involved at different points in time.
Branch of Local Or State Government
- Branch of Local or State Government Research Papers delve into a sample of an order placed on observing a public meeting and focusing on a particular topic being discussed.
Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Indian Affairs research papers examine a federal agency that is responsible for administering and managing more than 55 million acres of land that the U.S. government holds in trust for the many Native American tribes.
Capitalism and Government
- The government and capitalism have long gone hand in hand in the United States. Paper Masters helps with writing political science research on the government and capitalism.
Central Intelligence Agency
- Central Intelligence Agency research papers discuss one of the leading intelligence-gathering organizations in the United States government.
- Research papers on the Christian Agenda expound upon the politcal agenda fought for by members of the Christian or religious right.
- A research paper on the Christian Coalition look into the union designed to mobilize voters to impart political and social change.
- Classical Liberalism research papers from Paper Masters provide you with custom writing on Classical Liberalism.
Confederate Flag Controversy
- Confederate Flag Controversy research papers discuss a major issue involving the confederate flag being taken out of the public after a man shot nine African Americans in a Church.
- Research papers on conservatism discuss the varying history and philosophy behind the conservative political stance.
- Democracy research papers examine the system of government in which all citizens are involved in the decision making process. Trace the history of democracy, the philosophy behind democracy or how democracy affects society in research written by the writers at Paper Masters.
- Democratic Countries custom research papers are written on the countries with a system of government chosen by universal suffrage, or the right of each adult citizen to vote.
- Democratic Party research papers discuss one of the two major political parties in the United States that represents the liberal side of the political debate.
Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Homeland Security research papers discuss the establishment of Homeland Security in 2002, and examine the agencies that make up the DHS.
- Depersonalization Disorder research papers look into a mental disorder characterized by the individual’s recurring feelings of derealization, altered perception of the external world, or depersonalization, which is a detached sense of self.
Domino Effect Theory
- Domino Effect Theory research papers discuss the series of chain events, such as 9/11, cause this effect. Research paper topics discussing the domino effect theory can be found at Paper Masters.
- Electoral College research papers examine the role and value of the system of voting in Presidential Campaigns. Should the electoral college be discountinued? Learn more from research written by Paper Masters.
Eliminating Electoral College
- Eliminating the Electoral College research papers propose ideas on how presidential elections can be changed by getting rid of the electoral college.
Ethics In Government Procurement
- Ethics in Government Procurement Research Papers discuss a sample of an order placed for graduate level services, and to discuss the FAR, CFR, and the False Claims Act.
- European Immigration research papers discuss the crisis of over immigration in Europe.
Executive Branch of Government
- Executive Branch of Government term papers examine the branch of government that is responsible for the daily administration of the nation.
FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation
- A research paper on the FBI will discuss the purpose of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in defending the nation, enforcing criminal laws, and providing support to criminal justice organizations at various levels of government.
- Federal Government Research Papers look at how the United States government formed the various offices and the history of each department from the begininng.
- Research papers on federalism examine the system that utilizes democratic principles to create rules and structural components that represents a shared power of government between national and regional powers.
Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Minimum Wage research papers examine the minimum wage established by the United States government. Paper Masters custom writes all our research papers so that your project on the federal minimum wage is unique and only written for you.
Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission
- The Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission research papers discuss the financial crisis of 2007-08 and what is expected to be discussed in the future.
- Research papers on government corruption discuss the two main forms of corruption in government.
Health and Human Services
- Health Human Services research papers examine the cabinet department charged with improving the health of the citizens.
Health Information Technology
- Health Information Technology research papers look into the computerized systems that connect individuals, providers, insurers and the government.
History of The Tea Party Movement
- History of the Tea Party Movement Research Papers overview how Sarah Palin and Dick Armey helped fuel the Republican movement in America.
House of Representatives
- House of Representatives research papers write on Congress and the representative leadership within government.
- Immigrant Rights research papers discuss how immigrants to any country are not without legal rights.
- Research papers on immigration reform discuss the controversial political subject that attempts to keep out those who seek to come to the United States illegally.
In Favor of The Electoral College
- In Favor of the Electoral College research papers can make for interesting debate on how America runs its presidential elections.
- Jacksonian Democracy research papers look into the split of the single political party of America that led to the development of the modern two-party system.
Judiciary Branch of Government
- Judiciary Branch of Government term papers examine the branch of government that is responsible for explaining and applying the law.
Just Say No
- A Just Say No research paper delves into the well known slogan created for kids as a part of the War on Drugs in the United States.
- Legislative process research papers describe the legislative process when the Minimum Wage Bill failed and passed.
- Liberal Democracy essays examine the form of government characterized by free and open society that protects the rights of the individual or minorities, has the rule of law well established and codified political freedom in a representative government.
- Liberal Party research papers look into the politics, and ideology of Liberalism across the globe and in the United States.
- Research papers on libertarian socialism discuss a sect of the socialist movement in which individuals ascribe to the idea that centralized state ownership of property and control of the economy are harmful to the overall function of society.
Local Government Finance
- Local Government and finance Research Papers discuss the management policies in local governments. Paper Masters offers topics on local government and finance below and allows you to use them as guides in writing your own research paper. You can also have Paper Masters write your project according to any specifications you have.
- Maestro Research Papers discuss a book about the current chairman of the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, and process by which FED policy is created.
Mexican Immigration Laws
- Mexican Immigration Laws research papers delve into the continuing hot-button political issue in the United States on illegal immigration from Mexico.
Migrants War On Terror
- Migrants War Terror research papers illustrate how orientalist discourses are productive of certain identities and conceptions of migrant otherness that are rehearsed or deployed through mediation practices that seek to secure the nation/globe or imagine community in a certain way.
National Drug Strategy
- National Drug Strategy research papers contain an evaluation of a nation's drug strategy. Paper Masters shows you how to write the paper and gives you an example research paper on Bush's National Drug Strategy.
National Health Care Policy
- National Health Care Policy Research Papers discuss an order placed on if health care should be considered as a right or a privilege.
- Nationalism research papers from Paper Masters show you how to write about the Napoleonic era and the French Revolution as they assess the value of nationalism.
- National Security research papers discuss the practices employed by a nation-state to ensure its survival.
National Security Agency
- National Security Agency research papers examine the United States intelligence organization charged with the task of monitoring, collecting, decoding, and analyzing information from around the globe.
National Security and Foreign Policy
- Research papers on National Security and Foreign Policy discuss one of the most important priorities when nations consider their foreign policy.
National Security Council
- National Security Council research papers examine a part of the Executive branch ,in the United States government, designed to advise and assist the President on national security and foreign policy.
Older Americans Act of 1965
- The Older Americans Act of 1965 Research Papers look at a policy regarding care and support for the elderly.
Paris Agreement In Crisis
- Research papers on The Paris Agreement in Crisis discuss President Trump's decision to withdraw the United States from The Paris Agreement.
Payments Made Out To Farmers
- Payments Made Out to Farmers Research Papers discuss one of the most controversial parts of the federal government budget, which is the payments made out to farmers.
Political Participation Assignment
- A research paper on political participation will teach you how our government works and why participation from citizens is so vital. Paper Masters can explicate any aspect of the political process or government that you need examined to better understand your role as a participant in democracy.
- Political Parties Research Papers examine the two major political parties, the Democratic party and Republican party.
- Research papers on presidential powers discuss the various powers held by the President of the United States of America.
Religion and Government
- Religion and Government Research Papers go into the debate of seperation of church and state, and looking at the history of church and state in the seventeenth century.
- Representative Democracy Research Papers on a political science topic. Custom Representative democracy research papers from Paper Masters.
- Have Paper Masters custom write research that explains the nature of government and how a representative government works.
- Republican Party Research Papers discuss the history of this party along with the republican party today and how it has differed from the past.
Separation of Church and State
- Research Papers on Separation of Church and State looking at Biblical perspective.
- Separatist Movement research papers discuss the economic, political, social, and religious reasons for a group to separate from another group.
Sex Power and Politics
- Sex, power and politics have gone hand in hand for years or so it appears to be portrayed in the media. Society relies on media outlets for information and the increase in scandals attached to politicians is often made public.
Smith Lever Act
- The Smith-Lever Act research papers examine the federal law designed to provide cooperative agricultural extension services that connected land-grant universities to the general public.
Social Security Dont Count On It
- Social Security Research Papers discuss the problems with sustaining the social security program. Various political solutions are recommened and funding for the program is discussed.
Social Security Income
- Social Security Income Research Papers look at a sample of an order placed on a social policy or program in the United States.
Social Security Law
- Social Security Law research papers examine the law that was developed by FDR to help the United States recover from one of the most profound economic downturns in American history.
Social security privatization
- Custom written research papers on the privatization of the social security system. Paper Masters will research and present all the facts on the privatization of the social security system from any angle you wish.
Social security system
- Social Security System research papers discuss the approaches to the current system.
- States' Rights research papers are custom written on the Tenth Amendment. It is the purpose of a states' rights research paper to discuss the constitutional issue usually denoted by the phrase “states’ rights," i.e. the power relationship between state governments and the federal government.
Supreme Court Gay Marriage Ruling
- Supreme Court Gay Marriage Ruling research papers discuss the the United States Supreme Court ruling that guarantees same-sex marriage in all states throughout the United States.
- Tea Party Research Papers look at a party that is Republican based who has lost faith in the Republican establishment.
Tea Party Movement
- Tea Party Movement research papers describe the movement started by Sarah Palin and gives the history of the tea party movement.
- A research paper on theocracy examine what a true theocracy is and how the role of a higher power shapes the legal codes of a government.
The President and Congress
- President and Congress research papers discuss the divisions between the executive and legislative branches of the federal government.
- The Trump Administration research papers discuss the administration that is continually changing as President Trump tries to settle into a political agenda.
- Research papers on Trump nationalism discuss Trump's nationalistic stance on many issues and platforms during the 2016 elections.
- Undocumented Immigrants research papers discuss the individuals who, for various reasons, cross national borders in violation of the immigration laws of the nation of entry.
United States Immigration
- United States Immigration research papers examine immigration from the discovery of the New World to todays current immigration.
- Research papers on the US Congress discuss the legislative branch of the U.S. government in which carries out three main functions involving laws, spending, and foreign policy.
U.S. Court of Appeals
- US Court of Appeals research papers look into the system of 13 courts, divided geographically across the U.S., and the intermediate appellate courts of the federal court system.
U.S. Federal Government
- U.S. Federal Government essays examine the three branches of government as outlined by the Constitution: the Executive, the Legislative and the Judiciary.
Us Foreign Policy
- Research papers on US foreign policy discuss the many changes to the foreign policies of the United States throughout history.
U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court research papers overview the role of the Government's highest Court in the United States.
- Voter Participation research papers measure political attitudes by the number of voters that participate in an election.
War On Drugs
- War on Drugs Research Papers go into the different programs created to help with this issue. Custom research papers on social issues from Paper Masters.
Wisely Crafted Institutions
- Wisely Crafted Institutions research papers are written about political science and government entities. Research papers on wisely crafted institutions explore the institutions within the government that have been well thought out and usually contain an appropriate system of checks and balances.