Personal and Organizational Ethics Research Papers
Personal and organizational ethics is something every MBA or business major needs to consider. Paper Masters can help you understand and culminate the learning achieved in your business college course work by writing a research paper on the understanding and application of knowledge in Personal and Organizational Ethics.
Focus of the Personal and Organizational Ethics Research Paper:
Your research should begin with an analysis and evaluation of your values and ethics and then an analysis and evaluation pertaining to ethics in your organization's workplace (or in the absence of a current employer an important organization of which you are a part or a past employer). As a part of your evaluation, relate your organization and ethics to combinations of the theories and concepts learned in this course.
Include in your Personal and Organizational Ethics Research Paper a discussion on one of the following:
- Your personal values, personal vision/mission statement and a personal code of ethics to guide you as a manager or future manager.
- Your organization & workplace values, culture/climate, vision/mission statement and code of ethics. (If any of these are not published, interpret them from organizational policies, observations and experiences therein, and examples of the organizational climate and/or operational practices.)
- Your organization & social responsibilities and your appraisal of whether and how effectively it meets those responsibilities.
- Your organization & ethical analysis and training programs, and an evaluation of their strengths and weaknesses
- The moral philosophy (ies) and ethical principle(s) in your organization that you affirm most and least. Give specific, detailed examples of circumstances and contexts.
Relate all of these in a meaningful way to the most important concepts you learned throughout this course. Next, reflecting upon the judgments you have made, project how you would want to change the organizational culture/climate if you became the leader of your organization. Finally, present a plan for how you would go about implementing such change. In developing your plan, try to apply in an integrative and coherent manner everything of true significance related to such planning that you learned in this course and then think about/report specific scenarios that you would expect to result.