- Custom Written Papers
- 100% Plagiarism Free
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Guaranteed Confidentiality
- Text us for a Quote Today!
Theoretical Basis of Nursing research papers are custom written for you according to the Nursing module you present us with. Below is an example of such a module. This theoretical basis of nursing research paper module can be used or you may provide your own.
Sample Module for the Theoretical Basis of Nursing:
The focus of this module is the conceptual and theoretical knowledge which underpins nursing as a professional discipline, the development of this knowledge and its use to guide nursing education, practice and management. Students further develop their knowledge and understanding of nursing conceptual models and theories as they are used to enhance safe and therapeutically effective patient care. Students integrate nursing knowledge into practice using the NANDA, Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) and Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) systems, and through clinical judgement, analysis and decision-making. Students also extend their ability to communicate the use of nursing conceptual, theoretical and scientific knowledge as a basis for best possible clinical practice to other health care professionals and to the wider community. Students' active participation in discussion and critical evaluation of ideas and issues is considered central to furthering their professional development.
1. Recognize the nature and purpose of the theoretical bases of nursing.
2. Define different types of nursing theories and how they are used to guide nursing practice.
3. Recognize the concepts and propositions of selected nursing conceptual models and theories with
regard to their use to guide nursing practice.
4. Examine the state of nursing theory utilization in Ireland and the reasons for the current state of
5. Demonstrate ability to plan and implement patient care using a nursing conceptual model or theory
and the NANDA, NIC and NOC systems.
6. Critically discuss how nurses' clinical reasoning is related to problem solving, decision-making and
optimal patient outcomes.
7. Critically examine nursing knowledge based practice developments in relation to the political,
economic and social circumstances within which professional nursing services are provided.
Can't decide on a topic? Need ideas or inspiration for research in your field of study? Paper Masters provides topic suggestions to make your decision easier.