Nursing courses often require students to make a pamphlet or a bulletin for patient information on a particular disease. Our nursing research paper writers can assist with creating a custom pamphlet or patient information resource on any disease you wish.
How to Organize a Pamphlet/Patient Information Resource Project
Purposes/Objectives of Pamphlet/Patient Information Resource Project Research Paper:
- Identify possible diseases/illnesses that may require patient teaching
- Develop an age and development appropriate resource to be utilizedfor patient teaching.
- Apply current knowledge and continue to grow knowledge base in regards to disease and illness and how they are defined by:
- Signs and Symptoms
- Prevention/Health Promotion
Instructions for Pamphlet/Patient Information Resource Project Research Paper:
- You are to choose a disease/illness/syndrome and develop a resource that would be appropriate to utilize as a teaching aid for either a patient (of identified age) or for a parent of a child with the chose disease/illness/syndrome.
- Your topic choice should be one that would be seen commonly in practice, not an obscure, rare disease.
- The disease/illness/syndrome you choose can be from any system of your choice: cardiac, respiratory, integumentary, renal, endocrine, GI, hematopoietic, etc.
- It is imperative that you collaborate with your colleagues/peers/classmates so as to not repeat the disease/illness/syndromes.
- You may choose the format/media presentation for your project. A pamphlet, information booklet, poster, power point, or video are just some of the choices. If you are considering an alternative other than what is listed, please consult with me prior to beginning your work.
- Each student is working independently on their own resource project.
- In addition to the actual patient education item that you create, you are required to complete a written summary/analysis of your project. This part of the project should follow the following guidelines:
Type a double-spaced summary of how this pamphlet/poster, etc was developed.
At the minimum, answer the following questions within your summary:
- Why did you choose this disease/illness/syndrome?
- What resources were most helpful in developing this material for education?
- Why did you choose the format/media utilized?
- For what age group/target population did you create this for?
- Where would you place this resource?
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
Circle of Care - A research paper on circle of care discuss the concept which can be understood from a legal perspective and a practical one.
Clinical Integration - Research papers on clinical integration will look into the facilitation of patient care and discuss the importance of clinical integration for health care professionals and organizations.
Effective Communication In Nursing - Effective Communication and Nursing research papers discuss topics that students writing on effective communication in nursing can include in their paper. Research on effective communication and nursing at Paper Masters.
Iatrogenic Harm - Research from Paper Masters in research papers show that Iatrogenic harm is when the caregiver harms the person cared for in the course of an intervention.
Informed Consent - Informed consent research papers discuss the term used in the medical field to describe the process of obtaining permission before performing any healthcare intervention on an individual.
Long Term Care - Research papers on long term care examine the type of care needed for individuals that are unable to care for themselves fully.
Managed Care - Managed Care research papers look at how managed care focuses on different business models, ranging from individual physicians existing as part of a network, to entire medical facilities comprised of specialists in an array of areas.
Patient Advocacy - Patient Advocacy research papers write about the role of the nurse as patient advocate. Writing a research paper is easy with cutom papers to use as a guide from Paper Masters.
Patient Confidentiality - Patient Confidentiality research papers explore the ethics of nurses in regards to patient information. Custom written nursing papers on medical health issues and ethics can be found at Paper Masters.
Patient Safety In Nursing - Patient Safety in Nursing research papers discuss the great concerns for nurses as well as patients and their families when involved in nursing.
Physician's Obligation - Physician's Obligation Research Papers look at what the physician is responsible for whether it just be taking care of the patient or if research is required.
Sexual Assault Nurse Competency Evaluation - Sexual Assault - Nurse Competency Evaluation research papers examine if sexual assault nurses across Alaska are maintaining satisfactory proficiency in sexual assault content and clinical skills.