Nursing Physician Shortage
Does this Nursing/ Physician Shortage assignment look familiar? Many professors assign topics just like this and our writer's custom write each one.
Below is a list of some topics consideration:
- The older old (80+)
- Nursing/Physician shortage
Your Nursing/Physician Shortage Research Paper should focus on this significant contemporary issue in health care.
How to Write a Research Paper on Nursing Physician Shortage Research Paper
- Overview the shortage of nurses and physicians (engage reader interest in the topic)
- Preview the main sections of the research paper (background, problem statement, research recommendations)
- Social concerns - Why is the topic of concern to society as a whole?
- Theoretical interest - Why is the topic of concern to scholarly researchers?
- General problem - A clear statement identifies the need for study
- Specific problem - Specific NUMBERS are provided to document the scope of the problem; CITATIONS from credible sources (preferably peer-reviewed references) are provided
NOTE: The LACK of a solution is not a problem. Do not identify the absence of a solution as your "problem" - clearly state the PROBLEM itself. There must be a COMPELLING problem before research can be justified.
- General significance - What is the contribution this research may make to current and future generations?
- Leadership significance - In what way may the results of this research add to the body of leadership knowledge literature?
Research question(s) - One or two BROAD questions stating the main topic in need of study. Make sure you RQ(s) meet these important criteria:
- Clear - Understandable terms
- Concise - No unnecessary words; succinct presentation
- Objective - No bias is present in the phrasing
- Open-ended - No dichotomous (i.e., yes/no) type questions
- Question - Phrased as a QUESTION not a statement
Research recommendations for Nursing/Physician Shortage Research Paper:
- Research method - What research method (quantitative, qualitative or mixed) is most appropriate for this type of research? Why?
- Research Design - What research designs (survey, experiment, focus group, content analysis, observation, meta-analysis, etc.) is most appropriate? Why?
- Sample - Who or what might be sampled in the study? Why is this sample appropriate for the topic? Where might you be able to collect data from this sample?
Summary for Nursing Shortage and Physician Shortage Research Paper:
- Key points are concisely reviewed
- Supporting citations are given for key points
- A strong call to action concludes the analysis
- Originality of Ideas & Research - Effective demonstration of analytical skills, originality and creativity
- Theoretical and Conceptual Framework - Strong review of relevant and current literature, including information about competing concepts/theories
- Use of Literature - Scholarly research with appropriate text citations throughout the analysis
- Substantive Value - Provides important background information which can be used by your organization
- Clarity and Logic of Presentation
- Grammar and Adherence to APA Format
- APA Citations
- APA References
- APA Format
- Spelling & grammar
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
Emergency Room Nurses - Research papers on emergency room nurses discuss the nurses on the frontline forces of hospital staff that are deployed to treat emergency room visitors.
Florence Nightingale - Florence Nightingale term papers discuss British nurse whose work during the Crimean War helped to modernize nursing as a profession and helped establish nursing as a profession.
Image of Nurses and Nursing - Image of nurses and nursing research papers discuss an order placed on an opinion research paper with examples and explanations.
Informatics Nurse - A research paper on informatics nurses examine the profession that couples the practice of nursing with technological and scientific information with the end goal of more efficiently collecting and analyzing data, information, and knowledge.
Male Nurses - Male Nurses Research Papers examine the issues, and discrimination that men encounter in this profession. A research paper can show the history of men in the nursing profession and can be custom written by Paper Masters.
Mary Seacole - Mary Seacole Research Papers examine the contributions that this first nurse practitioner brought to health care.
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - Neonatal Nurse Practitioner research papers discuss the specialized nurse practitioners duty to the care of newborn infants.
Nurse Anesthetists - Nurse Anesthetists Research Papers are written about registered nurses in the role of an anesthesiologist.
Nurse As Patient Advocate - Nurse as Patient Advocate research papers for nursing students are custom written.
Nurse Corps - Nurse Corps research papers discuss how working as a member of the nursing corps is one of the most prestigious positions for a woman wanting to serve her country.
Pharmacology For Nurses - Pharmacology for Nurses research papers discuss the branch in nursing that studies drug interaction. Paper Masters custom writes research papers for nurses that have topics in pharmacology to write on.
Physician Assistant - Research papers on the physician assistant discuss the role of the physician assistant which is to be able to diagnose and treat illnesses of patients due to their advanced education.
Sexual Assault Nurse Competency Evaluation - Sexual Assault - Nurse Competency Evaluation research papers examine if sexual assault nurses across Alaska are maintaining satisfactory proficiency in sexual assault content and clinical skills.
Societys Perception of Nurses - Society's Perception of Nurses Research Papers delves into the gender- based rules of society about female and male nurses.