American Heart Association
- American Heart Association Research Papers discuss a sample of an order placed for a master's thesis.
A Nation Obsessed With Dieting
- A Nation Obsessed with Dieting Research Papers discuss an example of an order placed for a persuasive essay with specific source requirements needed.
- Antibiotic Resistance research papers discuss the major public health threat across the globe and the potential risks for humans.
Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria
- Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria research papers study what causes bacteria and other pathogens to have developed antibiotic resistance and how they impact human life.
Anxiety During Pregnancy
- Research papers on anxiety during pregnancy explain the impact on a person's life when the anxiety a person feels about their pregnancy becomes excessive.
Banning Smoking In Public Places
- Banning smoking in public places research papers discuss the reasons why this law should be implemented.
Benefits of Whole Grains
- Research papers on the benefits of whole grains discuss the host of positive dietary changes one can make by putting priority on consuming whole grains.
Body Mass Index
- Body Mass Index research papers overview the measurement of a person’s overall body shape based on weight and height.
Breast Feeding and Culture
- Breastfeeding and Culture research papers differentiate the key distinctions between breastfeeding practices of Australian and Iranian women.
- Cardiovascular Disease research papers overview the disease that affect the heart or blood vessals and lead to conditions such as hypertension, heart failure and endocarditis.
Causes of Adolescent Obesity
- Causes of Adolescent Obesity research papers report that childhood obesity is a prolific problem.
Causes of Obesity of Children
- Causes of Obesity of Children Research Papers delve into how to write a research paper on obesity including the physical, social, and psychological aspects of how it affects children.
- Custom written medical health research papers on child obesity and the factors that increase the obesity rate among children from Paper Masters. Original, professional and quality research.
- Cognitive Impairment research papers discuss the impairment that occurs when an individual has difficulty with remembering, learning new tasks, making decisions, or concentrating.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease research papers examine the most common form of heart disease in adults and the leading cause of heart attacks.
- Trends and Issues in Dental Hygiene Research Papers look at topics in dentistry, such as periodontal disease in pregnant women, the effectiveness of tooth brushes or the oral hygene of children.
Design An Exercise Program
- Design an Exercise Program research papers design a 12 week exercise program for medical health research students. Medical health research papers are available at Paper Masters.
- Research papers on Diabetes Nutrition discuss the proper diet for patients that are pre-diabetic or have been diagnosed with diabetes.
- Endocarditis research papers discuss the inflammation of the endocardium, which is the inner layer of the heart. As a determinant of health, Paper Masters can explain endocarditis in a custom paper for any course you need at the college level.
Exercise and Mental Health
- Exercise and mental health research papers discuss the benefits of physical activity on emotional and mental frustrations, and stress management.
Fast Food Nation
- Fast Food Nation research papers provide an analytical review of Eric Schlosser's criticism of fast food restaurants. Student research papers are custom written at Paper Masters.
Fluoride Levels In Drinking Water
- Fluoride Levels in Drinking Water research papers discuss the requirements of the public water system, which include fluoride in the drinking water that they provide to consumers has been a largely accepted policy over the last several decades.
Full Moon and Labor
- Full Moon and Labor research papers discuss the natural lunar phenomenon that is believed to induce labor in pregnant women.
Fundamentals of Nutrition
- Research papers on the fundamentals of nutrition discuss the importance of nutrition to maintain a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
- Gastrointestinal Diseases research papers discuss the diseases that occur in the gastrointestinal system.
History of Soft Drinks
- History of Soft Drinks Research Papers discuss where soft drinks originated, and how it evolved.
- Human Nutrition research papers discuss the combination of essentials required for a person to stay alive and healthy.
- Research papers on Hypnobirthing examine the key elements of hypnobirthing, which includes special breathing, visualizations, meditation, and relaxation.
Importance of Handwashing
- Importance of Handwashing Research Papers look at a sample of an order placed on teaching an adult the importance of cleanliness.
- A research paper on inflammatory markers discuss the signs of inflammation the body produces when it is injured.
Influence of Exercise On Wellness
- Influence of Exercise on Wellness research papers look at an example of a paper ordered on single mothers with a low socio-economic status.
- Medical Anthropology research papers examine the field of empirical research, one that examines human existence through the lens of health, disease, and biocultural adaptation.
Medicine In 19Th Century
- Medicine in 19th Century Research Papers focus on the advancements in medical technology.
- Midwives Research Papers look at the history of this medical practice and where it originated. Custom research papers from Paper Masters.
- Research papers on nutrition discuss the science that studies how the various substances in food interact with the human body for maintenance, growth, health and disease.
- Obesity research papers show the problem of overweight people and childhood obesity in the United States.
Obesity and Physical Fitness
- Obesity and Physical Fitness research papers show that childhood obesity can be reduced with physical fitness programs.
Obesity and Smoking
- Obesity and Smoking research papers link the two factors with many diseases in America today.
- Obesity Research and obesity research papers show that the problem of obesity and childhood obesity is growing in the United States. College term papers, essays and research papers, custom written at Paper Masters.
- Overeaters Anonymous research papers look at how 12 Step programs are used for those who need to diet and loose weight. Topics for research papers are custom written for college students.
- Pilot Fatigue Research Papers describe the symptoms of fatigue, and what it effects in the body. Paper Masters has writers that have done studies on pilot fatigue and can help you formulate your research project on the problem.
Prevention of Syphilis
- Prevention of Syphilis Research Papers explore the ways you can protect yourself from getting this disease.
- Pulmonary Nutrition Research Papers examine a new method to help with heart problems called Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
Resting pulse rate
- Resting Pulse Rate research papers examining the relation to sympathetic activity of the autonomic nervous system.
- Saturated Fats Research Papers discuss the different sources of saturated fat, and the harm it can cause on the body.
Skin To Skin Contact
- A research paper on skin to skin contact discuss the importance of skin to skin contact of newborns to their parents and how it effects their development.
Super Sized Adolescents
- Super Sized Adolescents Research Papers delve into a sample of how to order a graduate level thesis.
- Tai Chi Research Papers step into this ancient form of exercise discussing its origins and the purpose of this martial art. Sociology Research Papers are Custom Written at Paper Masters.
Urinary Catheter Infection Prevention
- Research papers on urinary catheter infection prevention discuss the necessary steps taken by medical health professionals to avoid the manifestation of a UTI when the use of a urinary catheter on a patient is required.
- Research papers on water birth discuss the choice that some women make to deliver their babies in a pool of water with a midwife present.
- Women’s Health Research Papers discuss why the medical community pays special attention to the biology of women and discuss the physical and psychological aspects of women's health.