Analysis and exploration of pancreatic cancer as a current health problem. Paper Masters outlines how you can explore and consider the newest research on pancreatic cancer. Your presentation should include the following in discussing the disease:
- Explore the etiology of pancreatic cancer
- Cancer of the pancreases' effects and symptoms
- Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
In your analysis you will be expected to explore - on the basis of medical research - not only treatments and prognosis, but prevention. It is a good idea to use at least five current research articles, all of them within the past year. In light of this research, you are expected to argue the most effective solutions related to this disease or condition.
How to Apply Research on Pancreatic Cancer to Your Own Family Tree
- EXAMINATION AND ANALYSIS OF FAMILY TREE: The first part of your paper will be thorough discussion and analysis of a disease/medical condition prominent in your family. Why did you choose this condition to analyze? Make it personal! For example, your research may be based in pancreatic cancer because your grandmother died as a consequence of it.
- ANALYZE - Completely examine the disease in light of at least five (5) independent studies concerning this. Studies should have been done within the past five (5) years.
- EVALUATE - Show how each study contributes to the accumulated scientific wisdom regarding this type of cancer. What are each study's methods findings, and recommendations? Evaluate these findings and recommendations!
- CONCLUDE - Which studies do you rind the most convincing? Why? Apply them to yourself: Which are you must likely to follow? Why? Would your readers follow the same advice? Why or why not? Under what conditions (if any) would your recommendations change?
Remember, your assertions are weak without evidence. Overall, the more recent research you use, the more effective your papers become. The more evidence you accumulate, the stronger your argument.
Overview of How to Organize a Pancreatic Cancer Research Paper
- Introduce the topic of Pancreatic Cancer
- Symptoms (and causes)
Be sure your research paper includes the following elements of good, upper level writing for college courses:
- Substance: The quantity and quality of your ideas, examples, evidence: the weight of your argument.
- Structure: The degrees to which you establish a clear focus in the introduction, order evidence in the body, and provide an effective conclusion to your paper-providing effective transitions as you proceed from one part to the next.
- Focus: Your concentration on relevant material, useful to your argument; the degree you avoid summary and direct the reader's attention to the development and support of your thesis.
- Accuracy: The degree to which your argument is clear, your report of the text is reliable and your quotes are absolutely precise. The degree to which your paper complies with the assignment.
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
Acute Myeleoid Leukemia - Acute Myeleoid Leukemia Research Papers delve into how this type of blood cancer develops.
Astrocytoma - Astrocytoma research papers discuss the cancerous tumors that occur in the brain.
Bladder Cancer - Research papers on bladder cancer look into the rare type of cancer that is common amoung white males of 55 or older.
Cancer - Paper Masters custom writes on any type of cancer you need examined. Oncology and treatment topics are covered as well as causes and etiology of various carcinomas.
Cervical Cancer - Research papers on cervical cancer look into the cancer characterized by an abnormal growth of cells within a woman’s cervix.
Chemotherapy - Chemotherapy Research Papers examine the side effects, and how this treatment has helped treat cancer.
Children With Cancer - Children With Cancer Research Papers look at facts about childhood cancer, and ways to treat it.
Colon Cancer - Colon Cancer Research Papers discuss how this cancer develops.
Hodgkin's Disease - Hodgkin’s Disease research papers discuss the type of cancer, also known as Hodgkin's lymphoma, that originates in the body's white blood cells.
Leukemia - Leukemia Research Papers provide research on this blood cancer and discuss the symptoms.
Lymphoma - Lymphoma research papers examine the four categories of lymphoma - Hodgkins, non-hodgkins, multiple myeloma or immunoproliferative.
Neuroblastoma In Children - Neuroblastoma in Children Research Papers examine the epidemiology of this disease.
Oncology - Research papers on oncology discuss the specific branch of medicine that deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer.
Ovarian Cancer - Ovarian Cancer Research Papers research the causes of ovarian cancer.
Pathophysiology of Ovarian Cancer - Pathophysiology of Ovarian Cancer research papers discuss the known reasons of this cancer such as mutation or deletion of genes.
Prostate Cancer - Prostate Cancer research papers discuss the most common form of cancer found in adult men. Research and information on any form of cancer can be found at Paper Masters.
Radiation Therapy - This research paper on radiation therapy look into the cancer treatment that uses ionized radiation in order to target and control cell growth.
Signs and Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer - Signs and Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer Research Papers explore this silent killer since there are no clear warning signs.
Testicular Cancer - Testicular Cancer Research Papers look at the age at when it hits men, and also the factors of this cancer.
Treatment of Retinoblastoma - Treatment of Reinoblastoma Research Papers explore the different treatments that can be used on children, but it depends upon the age of the child.
What Are Tumors? - What Are Tumors research papers explore the mass of cells that make up what is known at a tumor. Paper Masters shows you how to write a research paper.