Allegory Literary Term
- Allegory Literary Term essays discuss the literary term that describes characters or events that come to symbolize a concept. Research paper topics that use the literary term allegory include topics such as George Orwell's Animal Farm, Plato's Allegory of the Cave and John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress.
- Essays on Antagonists look into some of the most well known villains in literature.
Archetypes In Literature
- Archetypes in Literature essays discuss the literature model, in which other ideas are patterned after, that helps the reader connect with characters and plotting.
- Black Humor essays examine the term that is derived from the sense of humor that attempts to provoke laughter through taboo subjects.
- Bildungsroman research papers discuss the term that refers to any coming of age story, focusing on the moral and psychological growth of the protagonist from childhood.
Catharsis In Literature
- Catharsis in Literature essays analyze the word used to describe the release of emotions from the main character.
- Character research papers analyze 'characters' in literature to be a person that is in a narrative work of art such as a novel, poem, play or film.
Compare and Contrast Essay
- Compare and contrast essays from Paper Masters will compare and contrast ideas about any topic you choose.
- Research papers on creative writing look into the act of composing a piece of literary work, poem, play, short story, or novel, that actively employs the imagination.
- Jonathan Culler's Literary Competence Research Papers discuss the examination of critical literature according to Jonathan Culler's Literary Competence.
Dantes Divine Comedy
- Dante's Divine Comedy term papers examine the allegorical tale about Dante's journey through Hell, Purgatory and Heaven.
Death In Literature
- Death in Literature essays discuss the common theme of death in different works of literature.
- Essays on dramatic irony look into the rhetorical device used in literature to convey to the audience of a particular piece of drama is aware of while the characters are not.
- Dystopian Literature essays examine the stories that are set in an apocalyptic future filled with death, destruction, and inhumanity.
- Epic Satire Research Papers examine one of Alexander Pope's poems called The Rape of the Lock.
- Research papers on Expository Writing look into the most common form of writing and it's key functions such as informing, explaining or describing.
- Female Protagonists research papers overview female leading characters in works of fiction such as The Hunger Games.
- Essays on fiction look into the branch of literature in which the narrative stems wholly from the author’s imagination.
- Foreshadowing research papers examine the literary device used to vaguely reveal plot outcomes in the story.
- Hero research papers write on the concept of the heroic ideal in literature. Research papers and essays from Paper Masters on Ancient Greek Literature cover topics such as being a hero and the hero's journey.
Historic Influence of Dragons On Human Culture
- Historic Influence of Dragons on Human Culture Research Paper delves into how dragons influenced various cultures throughout history.
- Imagery research papers examine the ability that skilled writers use to create a visual image in the minds of readers.
- Imperialism research papers point to the Victorian Era, Karl Marx and even Dostoevsky as sources of imperialism and fostering imperialistic thinking.
- Irony research papers discuss the literary and rhetorical device in what appears on the surface is radically different from reality. If you need a research paper that examines irony in a specific piece of literature, the writers at Paper Masters can explicate the tool of irony that many authors use.
Irony As A Principle
- Essay on Brooks' Irony as a Principle of Structure. Custom literature essay on Cleanth Brooks can be written by Paper Masters.
- Literary Arts research papers discuss written works defined as literature and identifies the major forms of literary arts.
- Literary Characters research papers overview characters and how they are a necessary catalysts that drive a story to it’s ultimate potential.
- Literary Meaning research papers delve into the deeper understanding of a work of literature that sometimes involves complex subtext that uncovers an author’s intention. Elements of literary meaning are voice, mood, juxtaposition and more.
- Literary Style essays examine the way in which an author uses the various elements of character, plot, theme, and setting in order to tell his or her story.
- Literary Theory research papers delve into the academic study of literature that provides an analysis from the written word.
- Literary Voice essays delve into the style that marks a work of literature as unique to an author. Most commonly, literary voice is discussed in relation to works of literature and Paper Masters can explicate any work of literature you need explained in relation to the literary voice that the work uses.
- Literature Symbolism research papers discuss the literary devices employed in literature to give meaning to objects or events.
Love In Literature
- Love in Literature essays discuss the theme of love used by poets and novelists to convey one of the strongest emotions in existence.
- Research papers on magical realism look into the realm of fiction that this is marked by a mostly realistic presentation of the modern world and peppered with various elements of the magical world.
Metaphor In Literature
- Metaphor in Literature essays examine the literary device used by writers in novels and poetry.
- Motif is literary device used to describe any recurring element of significant symbolism in a novel or short story.
- Myth research papers examine the literary genre of myth in such works as the Odyssey, Illiad and many more classic works of literature. Research paper examples on myth can be custom written from Paper Masters.
- Research papers on personification discuss a literary technique in which animals, ideas or other non-human objects are given human characteristics.
- A research paper on personification poems will explore the poems that employ the device of applying human characteristics to animals or inanimate objects in their stories.
Philosophy and Literature
- Philosophy and Literature research papers examine the relationship between literary elements and their philosophical nature.
- Plot research papers discuss the use of this narrative device that creates events in a story. The plot of any novel can be explored in custom research that the literature writers at Paper Masters create in original projects.
- Poetry Analysis essays discuss the formal process of exploring the various aspects of a poem, including content, structure, rhythm and meter, form, and even its history.
Point of View
- Point of View research papers explain the use of first-person, second person, and third-person points of view that authors use to tell a story.
- Research on prose examines the form of literature that is often considered to be the opposite of poetry.
- Essays on the protagonist examine the central figure in a novel, play, short story, or film.
- Romantic Era Research Papers inspect the writings of authors such as Dickinson, Cooper, Hawthorne, Poe, Whitman, Emerson, Thoreau, Melville and Longfelow during this period.
Romantic Era and Fall of The House of Usher
- The Fall of the House of Usher illustrates how Edgar Allen Poe's novel is symbolic of the Romantic Era in Literature.
Romanticism in literature
- Custom romanticism in literature research papers from Paper Masters custom written on the romantic writers of the 18th and 19th Centuries.
- Satire research papers look into the form of humor, often found in literature, but also in the graphic and performing arts, in which individuals, notions, and behaviors are held up for ridicule.
- Setting essays discuss the literary element that helps define a short story or novel.
- Short Stories essays discuss the form of literature that generally encapsulates a single episode or self-contained incident with a smaller cast of characters.
- Situational Irony research papers discuss the use of verbal irony used in literature. Many works use irony to illustrate a plot, such as the situations illustrated in Harry Potter, The Story of an Hour, the Wizard of Oz or many of Edgar Allen Poe's works.
Southern gothic literature
- Southern Gothic Literature Research Papers on gothic literature in the South.
- Research papers on supernatural elements identify the significance of the supernatural throughout our culture.
- Symbolism term papers examine the literary device where an author presents an object as having significance beyond its literal meaning.
Symbolism In Literature
- Symbolism in Literature term papers examine the use of symbolism in literature to convey deeper meanings in a story and to allow readers to look between the lines of a story.
The Hero With A Thousand Faces
- The Hero With a Thousand Faces Research Paper goes into a book by Joseph Campbell that looks at a wide range of heroes over various time periods, and cultures.
- Theme term papers analyze the element of literature and writing in which the moral of the story is conveyed.
The Modern Mood
- The Modern Mood essays go into the characterization of twentieth century British literature.
- Tone essays examine the literary device used by writers to convey their attitudes toward the subject and the audience.
- Essays on trauma theory discuss the term that is used to describe how traumatic events are used and processed in literature, historical text, and film.
- Essays on Verbal Irony discuss the rhetorical device intentionally produced through speech to convey a form of irony.