1984 and Brave New World
- 1984 and Brave New World research papers compare and contrast Huxley and Orwell's works. Sample research papers custom written.
Aldous Huxley Brave New World
- Aldous Huxley Brave New World book reports examine the dystopian novel written by Aldous Huxley on a visionary glimpse into a technological future foresaw human beings reproduced by machines and genetically engineered for positions in life.
Aldous Huxley Island
- Aldous Huxley Island Book Reports on the final novel written by Aldous Huxley, a utopian answer to his bleaker Brave New World.
Brave new world
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley is a utopian novel that Paper Masters can explicate in an original, custom written research paper that focuses on the themes of happiness and society.
- The Dispossessed Research Paper by Ursula LeGuin is an exploration into a utopian society.
- Dystopian Novels writings discuss some of the popular dystopian novels that depict a post-Apocalyptic future.
- Ecotopia Research Papers examine a fictional account of the secession of the western states from the United States, and how it related to political science.
- Fahrenheit 451 research papers give an anlysis of Ray Bradbury's classic science fiction novel.
Fahrenheit 451 Summary
- A Fahrenheit 451 summary looks into one of the classics of science fiction, a dystopian novel of the future, written by American writer Ray Bradbury.
George Orwell's 1984
- George Orwell’s 1984 book reports discuss one of Orwell's best known dystopian science fiction novels.
Light of Other Days
- Light of Other Days Research Papers discuss Bob Shaw's science fiction novel that shows how life can be reflected from the inside out or from the outside in.
- Looking Backward research paper analyzes Edward Bellamy and his utopian novel. Paper Masters will outline the utopian elements of Bellamy's Looking Backward in a custom research paper or essay.
Lord of The Flies
- Lord of the Flies Research Papers delve into this story and in terms of its position on a set of topics pertaining to political science.
Maps of Hell
- Map of Hell research papers look at a novel by Barry Moser about the various levels of hell in addition to specific crimes and affronts to humanity.
News From Nowhere
- William Morris’s News from Nowhere is as representative of the Utopian genre as any. Morris was an English socialist, an intimate of Friedrich Engels, and wealthy enough to lead of life of leisure.
The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy
- In 1978, BBC Radio 4, a British spoken-word radio station, began broadcasting a science fiction comedy series known as The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
The Last Man
- The Last Man Essays discuss the apocalyptic science-fiction novel by Mary Shelley.
The Novel Salt By Adam
- Adam Roberts' first novel Salt is an exciting political thriller set within the science fiction genre.
There Will Come Soft Rains
- There Will Come Soft Rains Research Papers delve into an example of an order for an online class, with the story being the only source.
The Running Man
- The Running Man research papers discuss a science fiction novel written by Stephen King under his pen name Richard Bachman.
The Time Machine
- The Time Machine essays examine the science fiction novel by British writer H.G. Wells.
- Utopia Research Papers explicate Thomas More's classic 16th Century novel on the perfect society.
- White Noise Research Papers discuss the novel by Don DeLillo about fear in the modern post industrial life.