A Coney Island of The Mind
- A Coney Island of the Mind Research Papers go into a book by Lawrence Ferlinghetti that contains twenty- nine poems, and discusses the basic poetic elements in the poems.
After apple picking
- After Apple-Picking by Robert Frost research papers are written on Frost's poetry.
- Alexander Pope essays examine the English poet best remembered for his work The Rape of the Lock. Obtain research regarding one of the best satirists England has ever produced.
Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Alfred Lord Tennyson research papers examine the life and career of the British poet who served as Poet Laureate of the Great Britain during much of Queen Victoria’s reign.
- Allen Ginsberg Research Papers examine an influential poet, and looks at a few of his poems, Howl, Kaddish, and Sunflower Sutra.
- Essays on alliteration discuss a literary device in which the first consonant is repeated, as well as repeating the same sound in stressed phrases.
A Man Said To The Universe
- A Man Said to the Universe Research Paper delves into a story by Stephen Crane that relates man and universe and how they fit into their cosmic roles.
Analysis of In Reference To Her Children
- Analysis of In Reference to Her Children essays look at Anne Bradstreets poem about her children, and the symbolism it portrays.
An Evening Walk
- An Evening Walk Research Papers go into how the poem by William Wordsworth represents a separation of man from himself, and how he finds himself again.
- Anne Bradstreet Research Paper looks at the life of this puritan woman, and how her literary pieces explore it.
A Psalm of Life
- A Psalm of Life Research Paper discusses a poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow about declaring that life must be lived to the fullest.
- Augustan poetry from the likes of Pope and other satiric authors are custom research paper specialties of Paper Masters.
Barbaulds Rights of Woman
- Essay on Barbauld's poem The Rights of Woman. Romantic era poetry explicated through custom book reports and poetry reviews at Paper Masters.
Because I Could Not Stop For Death
- Because I Could Not Stop for Death by Emily Dickinson can be explored in a research paper by looking at the themes, metaphors or symbols within the poem that illustrate life and death.
Blessing The Boats
- Blessing the Boats research papers analyze Lucille Clifton's poetry on religion and minority woman. Paper Masters explicates Lucille Clifton's poetry in Blessisng the Boats and her other works.
- Carl Sandburg essays examine the works of an American poet known for his biography of Abraham Lincoln.
- Essays on Cecil Day-Lewis discuss his career as a poet and his political views regarding the Communist Party and Socialism.
Charge of The Light Brigade
- Charge of the Light Brigade research papers discuss the poem by Alfred, Lord Tennyson, written six weeks after the Battle of Balaclava.
- Charles Baudelaire Research Papers look at this modern poet as the father of modern criticism.
Charles Dickens Poems
- Charles Dickens Poems research papers examine Dickens' popular poems such as A Child’s Hymn, Gabriel’s Grub Song.
Crossing The Bar By Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Crossing the Bar by Alfred Lord Tennyson essay discuss Tennyson's last poem that reflects upon the aspect of death.
Daffodils By Wordsworth
- Essays on Daffodils by Wordsworth examine William Wordsworth’s most famous poem “Daffodils", also known as “I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud".
- Dante's Inferno research papers examine the first part from Dante's poem The Inferno that describes the poet's allegorical journey through the nine circles of Hell.
Desire In The Faerie Queene
- Desire in the Faerie Queene research papers overview the poem by Edmond Spenser and his use of desire.
Eagle By Tennyson
- The Eagle by Alfred Lord Tennyson essays look into the poem written by Alfred Lord Tennyson when he was a Poet Laureate of Great Britain.
Edward Arlington Robinson
- Essays on Edward Arlington Robinson look into the American poet, best remembered for his poem “Richard Cory," which was later turned into a popular song by the folk duo Simon and Garfunkel in the 1960s.
- E.E. Cummings Research Papers look at this poets life, and a few of his poems and their meaning.
Ee Cummings Poetry
- Research Papers on E.E. Cummings Poems discuss E.E. Cummings' poetry and examine his poetic influences.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning Research Papers discuss England's most famous female poets.
- Emily Dickinson research papers discuss the solitary life of the poet and her main works. Sample research paper topics on literature and poetry subjects.
Emily Dickinson and Death
- Emily Dickinson and Death research papers explore the relationship between death and Dickinson's poem.
Emily Dickinson and Pain
- Emily Dickinson and Pain research papers on Emily Dickinson's poetry focus on her theme of pain.
- Custom written research papers on Keats' poem Endymion. Endymion: A Poetic Romance is explored by Paper Masters can focus on the romantic aspects of the poem, the Miltonic style of the poem or you may want to compare and contrast Keats' romantic works versus his other styles.
- English Poetry research papers examine the english poetry that dates back to the very beginnings of England as a nation, during the Early Middle Ages.
Fog By Carl Sandburg
- Fog by Carl Sandburg essays look into Carl Sandburg’s most famous poems “Fog," that first appeared in his 1916 collection Chicago Poems.
- Franklin Evans essays discuss the first novel written by Walt Whitman that tells the story of Franklin Evans as he moves through life, being influenced by unsavory individuals and learning from the mistakes he makes as a result.
From Pentup Aching Rivers
- From Pent-Up Aching Rivers by Walt Whitman research papers are custom written poetry explications. There are many meanings within the poem along with rich symbolism, have our writers explain the symbolism of a river in Whitman's poem.
Funeral In The Brain
- I Felt a Funeral in My Brain research papers on Emily Dickinson's poetry about death.
Gather Ye Rosebuds Poem
- Research papers on the Gather Ye Rosebuds poem discuss Robert Herrick's writing style and simple use of language in his poetry.
George Eliot Books
- Research papers on George Eliot Books look at the works written by an English journalist, poet, and novelist of the Victorian era named May Anne Evans.
- Essays on George Herbert look into the works and career of the Welsh poet and priest in the Anglican church.
Ginsberg and Howl
- Ginsberg and Howl essays examine the American poet, Allen Ginsberg, and discuss his best remembered work, Howl.
- Giovanni Boccaccio term papers look into the Italian Renaissance writer and poet, best known for the Decameron.
In A Dark Time
- In A Dark Time Research Papers discuss a poem by Theodore Roethke about a man that veers on the edge of sanity through an outdoor experience.
In Just E.E. Cummings
- Research Papers on In Just by E.E. Cummings discuss the style and meaning of E.E. Cummings' most famous poem, along with the characters of Eddieandbill and Bettyandisbel.
- Iron John research papers analyzes the book by Robert Bly that is subtitled A Book About Men. Get a free bibliography with every research paper.
I Sing The Body Electric
- I Sing the Body Electric Research Papers on the Walt Whitman poem from Leaves of Grass.
- John Gay research papers look into the English poet best known for his ballad opera entitled The Beggar’s Opera.
John Milton Poems
- John Milton Poems essays examine the English poet best known for his blank verse epic Paradise Lost.
Jonathan Swift Poems
- Jonathan Swift Poems research papers examine two of Jonathan Swifts well known poems, Gulliver’s Travels and A Modest Proposal.
La Belle Dame Sans Merci
- Essays on La Belle Dame sans Merci discuss the classic poem written by John Keats.
- Essays on Langston Hughes look into the American poet and writer who wasone of the leading voices of the Harlem Renaissance in the 1920s.
Langston Hughes Poems and Plays
- Langston Hughes: Poems and Plays Research Papers discuss an author that had a major contribution during the Harlem Renaissance.
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti research papers examine the life of the poet, painter, and social activist, that greatly impacted the city of San Francisco.
Leaves of grass
- Leaves of Grass Research Papers examine Walt Whitman's famous poem and can be custom written to your exact specifications.
- Ligeia Research Papers look at a story by Edgar Allan Poe about a type of immortality achieved by someone who is obsessive and appears to be a little mad.
Literary Criticism of A Road Not Taken
- Literary Criticism of A Road Not Taken analyzes Robert Frost's most famous poem. Paper Masters has writers that will analyze A Road Not Taken and explain the poem in a clear and academic way.
Love Is More Thicker Than Forget
- An essay on Love is More Thicker Than Forget look into one of E.E. Cummings' most noteworthy love poems.
Love Is Not All
- Love Is Not All Research Papers discuss this poem, which is described as romantic and cynical.
- Lucille Clifton research papers analyze the African American poet Nominated twice for the Pulitzer Prize in Poetry.
- Research papers on lyric poetry discuss a certain type of poetry or verse writing that was popular beginning with the Greeks.
Marge Piercys Barbie Doll
- Essays on Marge Piercy's Barbie Doll discuss the poem that depicts the stark reality of a girl as she comes to understand that she is not perfect yet flawed.
- Marriage A-la-Mode Research Paper looks at a book that was a comedy depicting the battle of the sexes.
My Last Duchess
- My Last Duchess research papers explicate Robert Browning's poetry.
Native American Poetry
- Native American Poetry is a broad category of literature that includes the written and spoken words of countless numbers of people who, prior to the colonization of North America by the Europeans, inhabited the continent.
Ode On A Grecian Urn
- Ode on a Grecian Urn by John Keasts research papers discuss the themes and style of Keats' famous poem during the Romantic era of poetry.
Ode To A Nightingale
- Literature research papers on Keats' romantic poem Ode to a Nightingale. Poetry explications are custom written at Paper Masters and focus on various themes and meanings behind the words of famous poets like John Keats.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Oliver Wendell Holmes research papers examine one of America’s premier poets of the 19th century and father to the famed Supreme Court Justice, Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
Once By The Pacific
- Once by the Pacific Research Papers explore this poem as a metaphor for life.
- Oscar Wilde essays discuss the literary career of Irish born playwright and most celebrated author in 1890s London, Oscar Wilde.
Oscar Wilde Plays
- Oscar Wilde Plays essays examine the plays of one of the most celebrated London playwrights of the 1890s.
Oscar Wilde Poems
- Oscar Wilde Poems essays discuss his literary career and examine the popularity of his poetry.
- Ozymandias Research Papers discuss a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley about a horrible past that has left a desert behind.
- Petrarch research papers look into the life of the earliest humanists and major figure in the development of the Italian Renaissance.
- Pied Beauty Research Papers explore a poem by Gerard Manley Hopkins about the glories of God's creations.
Poems About Death
- Poems About Death can be studied in literature courses at the college level. Paper Masters writes research papers on poems about death such as poetry from Emily Dickenson, Robert Frost, and Lord Alfred Tennyson.
Poems From The Book of Songs
- Poems from the Book of Songs Research Papers analyze the historical value of three poems from an ancient Chinese anthology.
- Research papers on poetic elements analyze the basic elements found when reading poetry.
- Research papers and essays on poetry disuss different types of poetry and look at the elements used by famous poets such as Shakespeare, Sylvia Plath, Robert Frost and any other poet you need explicated.
Poetry By Emily Dickinson
- Poetry by Emily Dickinson Research Papers discuss an example of an order placed for analysis of poetry, and interpretation using the elements of poetry to assist.
- Essays on poetry meter discuss the basic rhythmic structure of verses in poetry.
Public Response To Leaves of Grass
- Public Response to Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman. Research papers on Leaves of Grass illustrate the controversial nature of the book.
- Richard Cory Research Papers delve into an analysis of a poem told from the point of view of a common folk about the fall of the town's idol.
Robert Brownings Fra Lippo Lippi
- Robert Browning's Fra Lippo Lippi research papers analyze the Renaissance poetry of Robert Browning.
- Robert Frost research papers discuss the poet and his works such as Road Not Taken and Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.
- Research Papers on Robert Lowell report on the American poet whose works mythologized New England, but later his style developed into confessional poetry.
- Rudyard Kipling Research Papers discuss one of the most profound political poets in the nineteenth century.
- Runagate, Runagate Research Paper explore a poem by Robert Hayden that delves into the journey of the Underground Railroad for slaves.
- Samuel Beckett term papers examine the Irish writer, notable for his poetry and plays with their black humor and bleak outlook.
Seasons of Life Poem
- Seasons of Life Poem research papers overview the two seasons of life poems by New Zealand poet M.S. Lowndes and American poet Joseph Anderson.
Shakespeare Twelfth Night
- Shakespeare Twelfth Night research papers analyze one of Shakespear's better-known comedies that involves the fantasy of mistaken identity and romance with a Christmas holiday setting.
Song of myself
- Song of Myself by Walt Whitman research papers explicate his poetry. Paper Masters can help you understand Song of Myself by Whitman.
- Essays and research papers on Sonnets look into the poetic form that consists of a specific number of lines with a tightly controlled rhyme scheme.
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost research papers examine Frost’s poems and explore deeper into themes that are originally revealed during a precursory reading.
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening Analysis
- Analyzing the Poem Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening to examine the popular poem from the 20th century by Robert Frost.
- Sunflower Sutra essays analyze the poem written by American poet Allan Ginsburg. Paper Masters custom writes all our research papers and we have writers that can explicate poetry such as Allen Ginberg's Sunflower Sutra.
- Essays on Sylvia Plath examine the American poet and novelist, largely remembered for her pioneering work in confessional poetry.
Sylvia Plath Poems
- Essays on Sylvia Plath Poems discuss the American poet Sylvia Plath who is now regarded as one of the leading voices in American letters in the 20th century.
Tale of Kieu
- The Tale of Kieu Research Papers examine a poem by Nguyen Du about love, karma,duty and redemption. More World Literature topics and research suggestions at Paper Masters.
Tears Idle Tears
- Tears, Idle Tears research papers examine the lyric poem written by the great Victorian era poet Alfred, Lord Tennyson.
- Tennyson Poems essays take a look at several of Alfred Lord Tennyson's famous poems including Ulysses, The Charge of the Light Brigade, Tears, Idle Tears, and Crossing the Bar.
- Thanatopsis Research Papers examine a poem by William Cullen Bryant about death. Literature research on poetry from Paper Masters.
The Arrival of The Bee Box
- The Arrival of the Bee Box Research Papers delve into the metaphors that Sylvia Plath used to look in her subconcious haunt.
The Four Zoas
- The Four Zoas research papers analyze one of William Blake's most difficult poems to explicate, due to the religious symbolism.
The Lady of Shalott
- The Lady of Shalott essays discuss a famous ballad written by the great Victorian poet Alfred, Lord Tennyson.
The Lovesong of J. Alfred Prufrock
- The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock Research Paper looks at both the irony and symbolism in this poem.
The Negro Speaks of Rivers
- The Negro Speaks of Rivers Research Papers discuss a poem by Langston Hughes about how far the African Americans have come throughout history.
- The Poet Research Papers look at one of Ralph Waldo Emerson' essays and examines his views of nature and his useage of symbolic language. MLA literature Research Papers on Emerson available here.
The Rape of The Lock
- Essays on The Rape of the Lock look into the satirical epic poem, first published in 1712, by Alexander Pope.
- The Raven research papers discuss Edgar Allen Poe's use of suspense in his poems including the Raven. Research papers are custom written on many literature research paper topics.
The road not taken
- The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost research papers focus on the symbolism and rhyme scheme in the poem.
The Tables Turned
- Research papers on The Tables Turned examine the poem by William Wordsworth that focused on the importance of taking time to appreciate nature and the world that surrounds the individual.
- Thomas Hardy research papers look at the life and works of an English novelist and poet of the Victorian Era.
- Tove Ditlevsen Research Papers explore the life of this Danish writer, and the inspiration for her writings.
- An essay on T.S. Eliot examines one of the most famous poets of the 20th century best known for his unique approach to employing the principles of modernism in his writing.
Ulysses Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Ulysses Alfred Lord Tennyson research papers examine the modern re-telling of the epic story of Odysseus found in the Odyssey.
- Walt Whitman research papers cover his life and works of poetry.
Walt whitman and homosexuality
- Walt Whitman and Homosexuality research papers explore homosexual themes in Whitman's poetry.
Walt Whitman and Slavery
- Walt Whitman and Slavery research papers illustrate how Whitman changed his views on slavery. Order a custom research paper on Whitman at Paper Masters.
Walt Whitmans O Captain My Captain
- Walt Whitman's O Captain, My Captain essays discuss Whitman's most famous poem, written in the wake of Abraham Lincoln’s assassination.
We Wear The Mask
- We Wear the Mask Research Papers looks at a poem about a black man's reaction to racism in America.
What Happened After
- What Happened After Research Papers delve into the feelings that the author would like their reader derive from this poem.
What Lips My Lips Have Kissed
- What Lips My Lips Have Kissed Research Papers discuss a poem by Edna St. Vincent Millay that reminisces about past loves that she has had.
- Essays on Walt Whitman examine one of the most well known American poets who is best known as the author of free verse poetry.
- Wilfred Owen Research Papers examine an example of an order placed on an explication on an authors poetry. Different Research Paper Templates Available at Paper Masters.
- Wilhelm Reich research papers examine the Austrian psychoanalyst whose writings on human sexuality have remained controversial.
William Blake Poem
- William Blake Research Papers analyze William Blake's poem 'London' and look at it's symbolism, imagery, tone and shape.
- William Wordsworth Research Paper looks at two of this poets works and also focuses on the emphasis of romanticism.