All Quiet On The Western Front
- All Quiet on the Western Front research paper on Remarque's famous book reports on the human costs of war and is an anti-war novel.
Angels in america
- Research papers on Angels in America by Tony Kushner focus on identity, community and status versus change.
Antiwar Sentiment In All Quiet On The Western Front
- Anti-War Sentiment in All Quiet on the Western Front research papers examine Ramarque's book, reporting from the standpoint of an anti-war novel.
Being George Washington
- The first thing any reader, whether fan or critic of Beck, needs to know, is that this is not a book about history.
- Benito Cereno Research Papers go into a story by Herman Melville about slavery, and its affect on both races in this country.
- Clover Research Papers discuss a novel by Dori Sanders about southern culture, and its struggle to progress past prejudice.
- Cold Mountain book report reviews Charles Frazier's book in the context of the Civil War.
- The Empty Land Research Papers look at a classic western novel that explores the greed and violence caused by wealth of an overnight mining town.
- Ghost Soldiers Research Papers accounts for POW's during mission of Bataan Death March.
How To Tell A True War Story
- Custom research papers on How to Tell a True War Story from Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien. Paper Masters research papers on Tim O'Brien's short story entitled How to Tell A True War Story can be written from any aspect you wish and for any type of class you are assigned this work of literature.
I Married A Communist
- I Married A Communist Research Papers look at the setting of this story and gives a historical perspective of an era, and makes the events of the past seem more personal. Custom research papers from Paper Masters.
- Killer Angels Research Papers explore the three most important days of the Civil War.
Number The Stars
- Number The Stars Research Papers look at a book by Lois Lowry about the life of a young girl living in Denmark during World War II.
- Ragtime Research Papers examine the novel about a time period that was one of great change,the progressive era between 19th and 20th centuries.
- Sackett's Land Research Papers explore Louis L'Amour's novel that at first takes place in seventeenth century Enlgland and then moves over into the New World.
The Things They Carried
- Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried Research Papers look at the Vietnam War and personal experiences within the soldiers that served.