A Bride Comes To Yellow Sky
- A Bride Comes to Yellow Sky research papers examine the Old West as viewed by Stephen Crane in his works.
- Absalom, Absalom! research papers examine the novel by William Faulkner and the themes throughout the body of work.
A Clean Welllighted Place
- A Clean, Well-Lighted Place research paper explains Ernest Hemingway's short story and the symbolism within it.
A farewell to arms
- Is A Farewell to Arms a study in Doom? Order a custom research paper that discusses the Novel A Farewell To Arms.
African American Experience
- African American Experience Research Paper studies female authors such as Toni Morrison, Alice Walker, and Zora Neal Hurston.
Age of Innocence
- Age of Innocence research paers discuss how the book follows the lives and love triangle of Newland Archer, May Welland-Archer, and Countess Ellen Olenska.
Age of Innocence Analysis
- An Age of Innocence analysis in a research paper should use the novel’s predominant theme of the personal struggle between individuality and conforming to social expectations.
Age of Innocence Summary
- Essays for an Age of Innocence summary discuss the two-part book by Edith Wharton that chronicles the life and love of Newland Archer and May Welland.
A Good Man Is Hard To Find
- Flannery O'Connor's A Good Man is Hard to Find essays examine O’Connor's most famous story that appeared in Modern Writting I.
A Good Man Is Hard To Find Analysis
- A Good Man is Hard to Find Analysis research paper examines the story of a family road trip gone horribly awry.
A Good Man Is Hard To Find Summary
- A summary on A Good Man Is Hard to Find analyze the environment, and settings that bring the story and it's characters to life.
A Good Man Is Hard To Find Symbolism
- A Good Man is Hard to Find Symbolism book reports examine the overtly religious and mundane symbolism in this Southern Gothic Tale.
A Jury of Her Peers
- A Jury of Her Peers Research Papers examine a short story about the murder of the spirit in a rural farmhouse outside a small community.
A Jury of Her Peers Analysis
- A Jury of Her Peers Analysis book reports examine the short story by American author Susan Glaspell.
A Jury of Her Peers Summary
- An essay on A Jury of her Peers analyzes and summarizes the short story by Susan Glaspell.
A Lesson Before Dying
- Lesson Before Dying research papers often include a character review of the main character, Grant Wiggins.
Alice Walker Everyday Use Summary
- Essays on Alice Walker's Everyday Use Summary will examine her short story that is told from the perspective of an African American woman living in the South.
All My Sons Arthur Miller
- All My Sons Arthur Miller essays discuss Miller's first successful play that is based on actual events that happened during World War II.
All My Sons Summary
- A summary on All My Sons examines a play, by Arthur Miller, about a businessman whose faulty equipment has led to the death of US servicemen during World War I.
A Lost Lady
- A Lost Lady research paper analyzes Willa Cather's novel about the life of Mrs. Forrester.
Altering Huckleberry Finn
- The current issue with Huckleberry Finn is the use of the word nigger, which Twain managed to pepper throughout the novel. Explore censorship issues with a Huckleberry Finn research paper.
- The American Dream is a common theme in works of literature. Writers such as Booker T Washington and W.E.B. DuBois are representative of African American writing and the American Dream.
American Dream and The Great Gatsby
- American Dream and Gatsby research papers account the classic novel The Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald.
American Dream In Literature
- American Dream in Literature essays examine rags-to-riches story theme in major works such as The Great Gatsby and Death of a Salesman.
- American Fiction research papers analyze the fictional literature produced throughout American history and in various genres such as romanticism, transcendentalism, naturalism, modernism and post-modernism in literary fiction.
American Protest Literature
- Research papers on American protest literature discuss how protest literature challenges the status quo, calls society out on their questionable behaviors, or promotes social change in some way.
An American Tragedy
- Research Papers on An American Tragedy examine the novel, by American writer Theodore Dreiser, which has long been regarded as a classic work of muckraking fiction.
An American Tragedy Summary
- An American Tragedy Summary discusses a novel by Theodore Dreiser on a notorious murder case that turns to a classic tragedy, and involves unrequited love and the myth of American success.
An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge
- An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge research papers explore a book by Ambrose Bierce about a farmer being hanged, and then discusses what he has done to deserve this.
An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge Summary
- A summary for An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge examines the short story by author Ambrose Bierce and summarizes the three main sections.
An Ounce of Cure
- An Ounce of Cure Research Paper delves into a story of a young girl coming of age and being vulnerable by exposing herself emotionally and gaining perspective on love and loss.
A Raisin In The Sun Analysis
- Essays on A Raisin in the Sun analyze Lorraine Hansberry’s novel that provides a look at what it means to be a black man.
A Raisin In The Sun Characters
- An essay on the characters from A Raisin in the Sun look into the rich and diverse characters that give an insight of the African American community in the urban north.
A Raisin In The Sun Summary
- A summary on A Raisin in the Sun examine Lorraine Hansberry’s story about the Younger family living in South Side of Chicago.
A Rose for Emily
- Rose for Emily literature analysis and research paper about William Faulkner's novel. Get custom written research on Faulkner's southern literature in the form of a character analysis, plot summary or discussion of theme in A Rose for Emily.
A Rose For Emily Analysis
- A Rose for Emily Analysis research paper analyzes the short story by William Faulkner.
A Rose For Emily Character Analysis
- A Rose for Emily Character Analysis term papers analyze one of William Faulkner’s most enduring short stories.
A Rose For Emily Summary and Analysis
- A Rose for Emily Summary and Analysis research papers discuss Faulkner's story about the character Miss Emily Grierson.
A Rose For Emily Symbolism
- Symbolism in A Rose for Emily research papers examine the instances of cultural diversity, death and fierce independence that occur in William Faulkner's short story.
A Rose For Emily Theme
- A Rose for Emily Theme research papers discuss the major theme of conflict between tradition and change.
A Separate Reality
- Separate Reality Research Papers delve into a spiritual journey with a native american.
A Shining Thread of Hope
- A Shining Thread of Hope Research Papers discuss a book by two African American women about African American women who have triumphed throughout history.
Asian American Literature
- Essays on asian american literature examine the Asian American literary tradition that came about in the 1970s.
As I Lay Dying By Faulkner
- As I Lay Dying by Faulkner research papers discusses the novel, which is told from the perspectives of family members and other residents affected by the woman’s death and how they experienced mourning.
As I Lay Dying Summary
- A Summary on As I Lay Dying discusses one of William Faulkner's most famous novels.
As I Lay Dying Symbolism
- As I Lay Dying Symbolism research papers examine the points of view of the characters in the novel and what their thoughts symbolize.
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin research papers look at the plot, themes, characters or historical elements.
A Worn Path
- A Worn Path essays discuss how Eudora Welty deals with an African American character that has courage and dedication.
A Worn Path By Eudora Welty
- A Worn Path by Eudora Welty term papers examine the short story of an elderly African-American woman named Phoenix on a journey through the woods to acquire some much-needed medicine for her grandson.
A Worn Path Symbolism
- A Worn Path Symbolism essays discuss Eudora Welty’s 1941 short story.
- Barn Burning book reports delve into a short story by William Faulkner which reflects the social conditions of the U.S. during the depression.
Barn Burning Summary
- A summary on Barn Burning goes into one of William Faulkner's works about a fictional town in Jefferson Mississippi.
Bartleby The Scrivener
- Bartleby the Scrivener essays discuss one of Herman Melville's best known works from 1853.
Bartleby The Scrivener Summary
- A summary on Bartleby the Scrivener will examine Herman Melville’s short story about an elderly, unnamed Manhattan attorney who needs to hire a third scrivener for his practice.
Bastard Out of Carolina
- Bastard Out of Carolina Research Papers explore the life of a girl growing up in a 'white trash' family where she gets sexually abused by her stepfather, and abandoned by her mother.
Bastard Out of Carolina Summary
- A summary on Bastard Out of Carolina analyze Dorothy Alison’s debut novel and tells the story of Anne “Bone" Boatwright, growing up in Greenville, South Carolina in the 1950s.
- Beloved by Morrison research papers give a characterization of a central character in the novel Beloved.
- A Beloved analysis essay discuss the novel by Toni Morrison, which tells the story of the haunting legacy of slavery and its impact on the present.
Beloved by toni morrison
- Beloved by Toni Morrison Research Papers examine the character of Sethe and the impact of slavery along with many myths deconstructed in the novel.
- A summary on Beloved analyze Toni Morrison’s novel about a haunting tale of slavery and its impact on family relationships.
- Billy Budd essays discuss the plot of the novella written by Herman Melville.
Billy Budd Summary
- A summary on Billy Budd examines Herman Melville's final novel about a sailor impressed into service on the HMS Bellipotent in 1797.
Black Elk Speaks
- Black Elk Speaks Research Papers look at a book about the life of an Oglala Sioux Indian.
Black Elk Speaks Summary
- A summary on Black Elk Speaks discusses the book, written by John G. Neihardt, on an interview of the Oglala Medicine Man Black Elk in 1930.
Black Like Me
- Black Like Me Research Papers explore the segregated south in the 1950's.
Black Like Me Summary
- A summary on Black Like Me examines nonfiction book by John Howard Griffin.
Bless Me Ultima
- Blessing Me, Ultima research papers on Rudolfo Anaya's book, report on the duality in nature, religion and community among other complex themes.
Blindness in the invisible man
- Research papers on the theme of blindness in Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man focus on how blindness is representative of how the characters turn away from what they do not want to see. Paper Masters will explain what the theme of blindness means in the novel.
- Blood Brother Research Papers discuss the western novel by Elliott ARnold during the 19th century.
- Blue Hotel research papers examine one of Stephan Crane's most disturbing short stories.
Bluest Eye Summary
- A summary on Bluest Eyes examine Toni Morrison's novel about a young African American girl who develops an inferiority complex because of the color of her skin.
Boxing In The Sun Also Rises
- Boxing in The Sun Also Rises is a symbolic theme to be examined in Ernest Hemingway Research Papers. Custom research on the symbolism of boxing in Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises.
Breakfast At Tiffany's
- The novel, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, is not the light-hearted story that was portrayed in the film version of the novel that was released in 1961.
Breakfast At Tiffanys Summary
- Essays on a Breakfast at Tiffany's Summary examine one of Truman Capote’s most-beloved work that introduced the famous Holly Golightly to the literary world.
Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee Research Papers delve into a book by Dee Brown that brings the attention to the torture and atrocities encountered by the American Indians, in the attempt of the Europeans to form this new country.
Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee Summary
- Essays on a Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee Summary examines Dee Brown’s classic 1970 history of the American Indians.
Carl Sagan Cosmos
- Carl Sagan Cosmos research papers examine the thirteen-part series, by the astronomer and author Carl Sagan, that covered a wide range of scientific subjects.
- Catch-22 research papers on a satirical novel set during World War II, written by American author Joseph Heller.
Catch 22 Summary
- Catch 22 Summary essays go into Joseph Heller’s anti-war novel that tells the story of an Army Air Corps Captain John Yossarian trapped in a comic dilemma.
Catcher In The Rye Analysis
- A Catcher in the Rye analysis discusses J.D. Salinger’s 1951 novel and its main character of Holden Caulfield.
Catcher In The Rye Summary
- Essays on a Catcher in the Rye Summary discuss J.D. Salinger's story about a sixteen-year-old Holden Caulfield; a student at Pencey Preparatory Academy in Pennsylvania.
Character Analysis In Little Women
- This Research Paper discusses all of the differences between the March sisters and explains their good and bad traits.
Character Analysis In Moby Dick
- Character Analysis in Moby Dick research papers discuss the two dominant human characters Captain Ahab and Ishmael.
Character Analysis In of Mice and Men
- Lennie is one of the most important characters in Of Mice and Men, but he is also one of the least dynamic.
Character Analysis of Atticus
- In the novel To Kill a Mockingbird, the character of Atticus Finch provides a sort of moral and social outline for the events that take place.
Character Analysis of Jay Gatsby In The Great Gatsby
- Fitzgerald does not introduce Jay Gatsby, his novel's title character, to the audience until the third chapter of the book. American Literature Research Papers are available at Paper Masters free of plagiarism.
Character Analysis of Nick Carraway In The Great Gatsby
- Nick Carraway is the perfect narrator for The Great Gatsby because he has close connections with people living in the realm of all-consuming wealth, but he is not a member of that society.
Character Analysis of Phoebe In Catcher In The Rye
- In The Catcher in the Rye Phoebe Caulfield complicates the rather simple narrative that her brother gives. In The Catcher in the Rye Phoebe Caulfield complicates the rather simple narrative that her brother gives.
Character Analysis of Scout In To Kill A Mockingbird
- Character Analysis of Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird research papers discuss how Scout serves a central role in Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird and pits her against racism to show the evil nature of bigotry.
Character Analysis of The Old Man and The Sea
- The main character of The Old Man and the Sea, Santiago, is a mature version of the typical Hemingway hero.
Characterization In As I Lay Dying
- Characterization in As I Lay Dying research papers overview the main characters of the William Faulkner novel, such as Anse, Addie, Jewel, and Darl.
Characters In The Grapes of Wrath
- Characters in The Grapes of Wrath research papers are custom written by Paper Masters. Paper Masters does your research and writing on Tom Joad, Ma Joad, Pa Joad, Jim Casy and Granma and Grampa Joad.
Characters of The Scarlet Letter
- Characters in The Scarlet Letter research papers provide an analysis of Hawthorne's classic work of Literature. The characters of The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne all represent the different levels of repression and deceit within the human experience.
Choose Out of Pieces of Literature
- Choose out of Four Pieces of Literature Research Papers delve into a sample of an order placed on pieces of literature with specific questions to be answered.
- Chrysanthemums research papers on John Steinbeck's short story The Chrysanthemums overview the theme and symbolism within the work of literature.
Civil Disobedience Analysis
- A Civil Disobedience analysis discuss the novel by Henry David Thoreau that focuses on the importance of putting one’s own understanding of right and wrong against what is dictated by the law.
Civil Disobedience and Thoreau
- Civil Disobedience and Thoreau essays examine an essay written by one of the great American writers of the 19th century.
- Civil Liberties research papers discuss the freedoms that are guaranteed to not be abridged by a government, such as freedome of speech, religion, assembly and the press.
Coming of Age In Mississippi
- Coming of Age in Mississippi research papers discuss race relations in America in Moody's memoir. How to write a research paper on Coming of Age in Mississippi can be found at Paper Masters.
Coming of Age In Mississippi and The Civil Rights Movement
- Coming of Age in Mississippi by Anne Moody and the Civil Rights Movement research papers show how Moody's Memoir looks at Racial discrimination durin the 1960's.
Coming of Age In Mississippi Summary
- Coming of Age in Mississippi Summary essays go into Anna Moody's memoir of her struggles against racism and sexism during the Jim Crow South and her involvement with the Civil Rights Movement.
Coming of Age Stories
- Coming of Age Stories research papers compare the aspects of the coming of age stories such as Whale Rider and the House on Mango Street.
Conflict In Raisin In The Sun
- Paper Masters suggests writing about conflict in A Raisin in the Sun to underline the main themes of the novel involving injustice, race and the individual's struggle.
Crossing brooklyn ferry
- Crossing Brooklyn Ferry research papers on the Whitman poem. Poetry is difficult to understand for college level literature courses. Have us help you today by explaining Whitman's poem in a custom research paper, written exactly according to professor's guidelines.
- The Crucible Research Papers explore a novel about the Salem Witch Trials, with a focus on the character of Elizabeth Proctor.
Darcy In Pride and Prejudice
- Darcy in Pride and Prejudice research papers from Paper Masters. Get help on Jane Austen research papers. Paper Masters can explain Darcy's character in a research paper for any American Literature course you have.
- Research papers on The Deerslayer discuss a novel written in 1841 by James Fenimore Cooper.
Death Comes For The Archbishop
- Death Comes for the Archbishop research papers discuss Willa Cather's novel about a settlement in the Southwest. Paper Masters can explicate the novel and explain why Cather focused on this unique topic in American Southwestern history.
Death Comes For The Archbishop Summary
- A Death Comes for the Archbishop summary analyzes the novel by Willa Cather and summarizes the main points. Have the story of Latour and Father Valillant laid out for you in a custom written research paper or essay.
Death of A Traveling Salesman
- Death of a Traveling Salesman research papers delve into the story, written by Eudora Welty, that takes place inside the mind of a traveling shoe salesman.
Desirees Baby By Chopin
- Desiree’s Baby by Chopin research papers discuss how to begin writing your own research paper on Desiree's Baby by Kate Chopin.
- Dessa Rose Research Papers look at a book based on slavery that represents the complex relationships between whites and blacks.
Displacement and “i Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- This paper discusses Maya Angelou's "I Know Why the Cage Bird Sings" and the topic is Displacement.
- The Dogeaters Research Papers examine a book by Jessica Hagedorn, that has several stories in it that looks at how everyone is interconnected to one another.
Dreams In A Raisin In The Sun
- The topic of Dreams in A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry research papers custom written from Paper Masters.
- Research Papers Edna Pontellier of Kate Chopin's The Awakening discuss the key to feminist ideas in the story.
Eliots tradition and the...
- Research paper on T.S. Eliot's Tradition and the Individual Talent. Custom research papers on T.S. Eliot and his assumptions about tradition and poetry in literary criticism.
Elizabeth and Darcy In Pride and Prejudice
- Custom Elizabeth and Darcy in Pride and Prejudice research papers can be a character sketch of any of the couples from Austen's novel.
- Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice research papers examine the main character of Jane Austen's novel.
- Custom American Literature research papers on Elroy Berdahl come from the novel The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien. A character sketch of Berdahl is part of understanding the themes in O'Brien's work.
Emma by jane austin
- Custom written research papers on Jane Austin's Emma. Original research on Emma, character sketches and more.
- A summary essay on Emma by Jane Austen review the novel and examine the story revolving around the main character Emma.
- Ethan Frome research papers present the opportunity to look at literature from the view of the early 20th Century Victorian Era Romantics.
Ethan Frome Analysis
- Ethan Frome Analysis research papers analyze the novel and explain the possible meaning and message. A research paper that analyzes Ethan Frome, by Edith Wharton, could be written on a number of topics.
Ethan Frome Summary
- An Ethan Frome Summary essays discuss Edith Wharton’s 1911 novel set in the fictional New England town of Starkfield.
Ethan Frome Themes
- Ethan Frome Themes research papers discuss the theme that is of personal freedom versus social expectation.
- Everyday Use Research Papers explore the short story by Alice Walker and focus on the themes of the quilt and of Dee and Maggie within the American Literature classic.
Everyday Use By Alice Walker
- Everyday Use by Alice Walker essays examine Walker's story, told in the first-person by “Mama," that explores the African-American experience in the South.
Excolored Man and Souls of Black Folk
- Ex-Colored Man and Souls of Black Folk research papers compare and contrast the Autobiography of an Ex-Colored Man by James Weldon Johnson and The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. Du Bois.
- Family Pictures Research Papers look at a novel by Sue Miller that discusses two parts of the novel the first part is of a woman looking forward to being a mother, and the second part reflects back to her childhood.
Flight By John Steinbeck
- Flight by John Steinbeck research papers analyze the short story by the author of the Grapes of Wrath.
Foreshadowing and Irony In Flannery Oconnors Works
- Foreshadowing and Irony in Flannery O'Connor's Works Research Papers look at her works like A Good Man Is Hard to Find. Writer Flannery O’Connor uses foreshadowing and irony to great effect in her story A Good Man is Hard to Find.
Foreshadowing In A Rose For Emily
- Research papers on Foreshadowing in A Rose for Emily examine William Faulkner's Famous Short Story and the many instances of foreshadowing that occur.
For Whom The Bell Tolls
- For Whom the Bell Tolls research papers custom written from the Paper Masters. Paper experts on Hemingway.
For Whom The Bell Tolls Summary
- A summary on For Whom the Bell Tolls discuss how Ernest Hemingway's novel expresses the importance of individuals of all ages.
Franny and Zooey
- Franny and Zooey research papers discuss the two short stories or novellas and explain the personalities of the main characters.
Frederic Henry of A Farewell To Arms
- Frederic Henry of A Farewell to Arms research papers explore the main character of Ernest Hemingway's classic novel. Do a character sketch of Frederic Henry or have Paper Masters help you with the analysis in a custom written project.
Freedom in huckleberry finn
- Freedom in Huckleberry Finn research papers show the symbolism of the raft in Huck and Jim's adventure.
From The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
- From The Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler Research Papers discuss a book about two siblings that run away from home and hide out in New York City.
George In A Raisin In The Sun
- George in A Raisin in the Sun research papers focus on the character that has assimilated into the white mainstream. Character sketches are what Paper Masters does.
George Orwell Animal Farm
- George Orwell Animal Farm book reports look into Orwell's novel that describes the Russian Revolution of 1917 and the dictatorship of Josef Stalin.
God In The Wasteland
- God in the Wasteland Research Papers delve into an order placed for a critique of this book by David Wells with focus on the theological issues that may be at stake.
Good Man Is Hard To Find
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find term paper looks at Flannery O'Connor's classic work of literature through symbolism and setting.
- Essays on Great Expectations delve into one of Charles Dickens’ masterpiece novels that tells the story of the orphan boy Pip, who grows through numerous adventures.
Great Expectations Summary
- A summary on Great Expectations examine one of Charles Dickens' most well known classic novels. Gothic fiction from Dickens that serves as a coming of age novel also.
Great Gatsby Analysis
- An analysis on The Great Gatsby discuss the themes in F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel.
Green Hills of Africa
- Green Hills of Africa research papers are on Hemingway's book about an African safari.
- Harlem Renaissance research papers often address the themes of the renaissance and its various thematic elements.
He Great Gatsby
- Custom book reports on The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald discusses theme, plot and the characters of the novel that depicts the American Dream.
- Hemingway research papers on his short stories and novels. Have a custom research paper written on stories such as the Snows of Killimanjaro or The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber.
Hemingway The Sun Also Rises
- Hemingway the Sun Also Rises research papers discuss one of Hemingway's most profound novels about American and British individuals traveling from Paris to Spain.
Herman Melville Bartleby The Scrivener
- Herman Melville Bartleby the Scrivener research papers look into the various meanings found in the short story written by Herman Melville.
Hester Prynne and Dimmesdale
- Hester Prynne and Dimmesdale research papers examine the main characters of the Scarlet Letter by Hawthorne.
Hills Like White Elephants
- Hills Like White Elephants literature research papers explore any aspect of the characters, plot or themes within Ernest Hemingway's short story.
His Dark Materials
- Research papers on His Dark Materials examine the trilogy of fantasy novels by English author Philip Pullman.
Historical Context of Bless Me Ultima
- Historical Context of Bless Me, Ultima research papers analyze what many religion book reports miss.
- Holden Caulfield essays analyze the main character from Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.
Holden Caulfield As A Saint
- Holden Caulfield as a Saint research papers examine the possibility that Salinger meant his main character in Catcher in the Rye to be better than man.
Holden Caulfields Quest
- Holden Caulfield's Quest research papers look at J.D. Salinger's portrayal of Caulfield's quest in Catcher in the Rye.
Holgrave and Phoebe In Seven Gables
- Holgrave and Phoebe in Seven Gables research papers examine the two main characters of Nathaniel Hawthorne's House of Seven Gables.
- Houseboy Research Papers examine the book based on a diary of a young african american boy employed by a priest.
House of Mirth
- House of Mirth research papers review the novel by Edith Wharton with the main character Lily Bart.
House of Mirth Summary
- A House of Mirth summary will examine the fascinating story and chronology of Lilly Bart's obsession with being a New York socialite and all that goes with the role.
House On Mango Street
- Book Report on House on Mango Street Research Papers delve into an order placed on a book report with specific criteria.
Huck and jim
- Huck and Jim research papers on Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn. Our research papers help you with understanding the relationship between Huck and Jim.
- Huckleberry Finn research papers tell of Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer and the many themes within the novel such as race, freedom and life during the time of Mark Twain.
Huckleberry Finn Themes
- Huckleberry Finn Themes essays discuss the number of themes found in Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn.
If He Hollers Let Him Go
- If He Hollers Let Him Go Research Papers delve into a story of a psychological exploration of the effects of racism.
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings Summary
- A summary on I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings examine the first volume in Maya Angelou’s autobiography series.
In Search of Respect
- In Search of Respect Research Papers delve into a book by Filippe Bourgois about looking for respect, in the Harlem neighborhood for African Americans and Puerto Ricans.
In The Bluest Eye
- In The Bluest Eye Research Papers tells of a tale of an African American girl.
In The Lake of The Woods
- In the Lake of the Woods Research Papers discuss a book by Tim O'Brien about the character of John Wade who was a contributor to the violent My Lai massacre.
- Invisible Man research papers discuss Ralph Ellison's masterpiece of American Literature.
Invisible Man Ellison
- Invisible Man Ellison research papers explain, in the book, a number of issues that were important to African-Americans at the time.
Invisible Man Summary
- A summary on Invisible Man discuss Ralph Ellison’s Novel that served as a milestone in African American literature
Invisible Man Symbols
- Invisible Man Symbols research papers delve into the symbols, in the book, that highlight the racism experienced by African-Americans.
Invisible Man Themes
- Invisible Man Themes research papers explore the several themes, in the novel, which focus on the power of race and the struggle of an individual against society's stereotypes.
Irony In A Good Man Is Hard To Find
- Irony in A Good Man is Hard to Find research papers examine the short story written by Flannery O'Connor.
Irony In The House of Mirth
- Irony in The House of Mirth essays examine the life of Lily Bart and how Edith Wharton weaves irony throughout the novel.
Islands In The Stream
- Islands in the Stream by Ernest Hemingway research papers.
- Research papers on Jack London discuss the life experiences that shaped his writing style in his various stories and novels.
- Jane Austen research papers examine her life and best known works such as Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and Emma.
Jane Austen Novel
- Jane Austen Novel Research Papers delve into a sample of an order placed for a book report on a particular author.
- Jane Eyre research papers examine the classic Emily Bronte novel, one of the talented Bronte Sisters.
Jane Eyre Analysis
- Essays on a Jane Eyre analysis discuss the themes, characters, and story by Charlotte Bronte.
Jane Eyre Summary
- A summary on Jane Eyre analyze Charlotte Bronte's novel about a young girl's journey as she develops into a mature individual.
John Grishams The Testament
- John Grisham's: The Testament Research Papers delve into a story of greed, and personal redemption.
- Joy Harjo essays look at this Native American poets life, and writings of the anguish of her people.
Joy Luck Club
- Joy Luck Club Research Papers explore a book written by Amy Tan that tells a story of four Chinese women and their journey to America and their relationships with their daughters.
Joy Luck Club Summary
- A Joy Luck Club Summary will look into Amy Tan's presentation of the difficult dilemma of cultural assimilation verses the retention of the traditional heritage and values of the citizens that migrate from other countries.
- Junot Diaz Research Papers delve into a collection of short strories that provide a look into the culture of Dominicans in New York City.
- Katherine Mansfield essays go into a piece of literature by this modernist author called "Bliss".
Kerouac and Burroughs
- Kerouac and Burroughs essays look at two different authors with their literary styles and what their stories represent.
- Lakota Woman Research Papers discuss life of a Native American girl during the 1960's and 1970's.
Lakota Woman Summary
- An essay on a Lakota Woman summary examines the story of Mary “Brave Woman" Crow Dog, and the author’s struggle with her mixed-raced identity in a culture that places an extraordinary value on pure Native American blood.
Last of The Mohicans
- Last of the Mochicans Research Papers delve into a book by James Fenimore Cooper about an adventure set in North America during the Seven Years War.
Last of The Mohicans Analysis
- Last of the Mohicans Analysis term papers discuss the historical novel, by James Fenimore Cooper, that provides a glimpse into the battles fought along the American frontier during the French and Indian War. Paper Masters will help you compare and contrast Cooper's Mohicans to the film by Michael Mann.
Life of A Slave Girl
- Research papers on Life of a Slave Girl examine the book based on Harriet Jacobs' true story of the violations and degradation imposed on female slaves from her book Incidents in the Life of a Slave.
Light In August
- Light in August research papers look at the novel that focuses on the typical Southern community in Faulkner's day.
Light In August Summary
- An essay on A Light in August summary examines William Faulkner’s Southern Gothic novel.
Lily Bart of House of Mirth
- Lily Bart of House of Mirth research papers examine the main character in Edith Wharton's novel on elitism.
- Little Women Research Papers explore the lives of the four main characters of the book Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy March, who were all sisters.
Maggie A Girl of The Streets
- Stephen Crane's novel, Maggie: A Girl of the Streets presents a paradox to his naturalist philosophy.
- Ma Joad, from John Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath, is a strong main character in the classic American novel.
Marital Love In Two Stories
- Marital Love in Two Stories Research Papers discuss a sample of how to order a compare and contrast research paper.
Maypole of Merry Mount
- Research Papers on Maypole of Merry Mount by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- Research Papers on Herman Melville Novels examine the novels by one of the greatest writers of America, Hermin Melvile and his main novels - Moby Dick, Typee, Omoo and Mardi.
Men Without Women
- Men Without Women Research Papers delve into a sample of an order placed on comparing and contrasting Ernest Hemingway's stories.
- Moby Dick research papers explore the novel by Herman Melville.
Moby Dick Quotes
- Moby Dick quotes can form the basis of a research paper on the classic tale that pits Ahab against the whale, representing good versus evil.
Moby Dick Summary
- Moby Dick research papers give a summary of the novel Moby Dick, written by Herman Melville.
Moby Dick Symbolism
- Moby Dick Symbolism Research Papers look at an example of a paper order that gives the choice of doing an argumentative or survey method thesis in the paper, and tell you how to do it.
- Mocha Dick research papers delve into the Whaling Industry and the whale that was the inspiration for Melville's Moby Dick.
Motifs In Catcher In The Rye
- The themes in the novel The Catcher in the Rye provide the reader with considerable depth and understanding, but it is the motifs that enhance this knowledge and make a clear set of images for the reader.
- Research Papers on My Antonia by Willa Cather, custom written by Paper Masters and delived to your e-mail.
My Antonia Summary
- A summary of My Antonia by Willa Cather will summarize the main elements of the novel and explicate how the characters and setting play into the importance of the work.
- Nathaniel Hawthorne research papers examine his use of Puritanism in literature and his criticism of the puritan ideals.
Naturalism In Maggie Girl of The Streets
- Naturalism in Maggie, Girl of the Streets is one research papers topic on Steven Crane's works. Order your custom written term paper on Maggie, Girl of the Streets.
Nobody ever dies
- Nobody Ever Dies research papers examine the short story by Ernest Hemingway.
No Name Woman
- No Name Woman Research Papers delve into the female autonomy and sexual identity. Maxine Hong Kingston's memoir can be used in research or essays that explore Kingston's The Woman Warrior.
Novels By Steinbeck
- Novels by Steinbeck research papers discuss the number of novels in John Steinbeck's illustrious career. His most famous novels include Of Mice and Men, The Grapes of Wrath, The Old Man and the Sea and Tortilla Flats.
of Mice and Men
- Of Mice and Men Research Papers delve into a book by John Steinbeck about two migrant farm workers during the nation's Great Depression.
of Mice and Men Analysis
- An analysis on Of Mice and Men look at the core of novel, which speaks of the nature of humanity and the undying search for the American dream.
of Mice and Men Summary
- An Essay on Of Mice and Men Summary discuss the story of George and Lennie who are two migrant workers in California during the Great Depression.
- Old Jules Research Papers explore a book written by Mari Sandoz about a frontiersman who wants to begin a new life in the great lands of the new west.
Old Man and The Sea
- The Old Man and the Sea Research Papers look at the themes within Hemingway's story and his characters. Literature Research Papers are Custom Written at Paper Masters.
Old Man and The Sea Analysis
- An analysis on The Old Man and the Sea look into how Ernest Hemingway focuses on the key issue that there is honor found in struggling toward a goal, even if one does not succeed.
Old Man and The Sea Summary
- Essays on a The Old Man and the Sea Summary examine Ernest Hemingway’s story about Santiago, an old Cuban fisherman and his epic fight against a giant marlin far out at sea.
- Omoo essays discuss the sequel of Typee and second novel written by Herman Melville. Paper Masters can help explain this sequel to Melville's Typee according to what you need for an American Literature class or any instructions your professor gives.
One Hundred Years of Solitude
- One Hundred Years of Solitude Research Papers delve into a novel by Gabriel Garcia Marquez that blends the real world with the supernatural world.
One Hundred Years of Solitude Summary
- An essay on a One Hundred Years of Solitude summary looks into the novel that comments on the impact that international forces can have on what was once a sheltered, isolated insular community.
On The Road
- On The Road Research Papers explore a book by Jack Kerouac about the adventures of four friends driving across country drinking, talking, and creating poetry.
Orlando Virginia Woolf
- Orlando Virginia Woolf book reports discuss one of Virginia's most famous works in her novel Orlando, which was first published in 1928.
Outcasts of Poker Flats
- The Outcasts of Poker Flats Research Papers delve into a short story by Francis Bret Harte about four people that are exiled from their town and travel to the next town.
Out of The Cradle Endlessly Rocking
- Out of the Cradle Endlessly Rocking research papers on Walt Whitman poetry. Poetry and Literature research papers custom research and more from Paper Masters.
Pearl In The Scarlet Letter
- The Scarlet Letter research papers show how the characters in the story represent the Puritan mindset of New England. Pearl is the character that Hawthorne portrays as going against this mindset.
- Pilgrim's Progress Research Papers delve into a journey that has to do with God's connection to man.
- Portnoy's Complaint book reports look into the controversial novel written by American writer, Philip Roth
Pride and prejudice
- Literature analysis of Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austin - Custom written, never resold and written only for you!
Pride and Prejudice Characters
- Essays on the Pride and Prejudice characters analyze the variety of characters in Jane Austen's novel about the Bennet daughters.
Pride and Prejudice Summary
- A summary on Pride and Prejudice examines the story about the five Bennet daughters, as they try to make their way through the world, most of which involves marrying the right man.
Pride and Prejudice Themes
- Essays on Pride and Prejudice Themes discuss Jane Austen’s story and marriage, social class, economics, and self-knowledge seen throughout the novel.
Pride In Raisin In The Sun
- Pride in Raisin in the Sun is a major theme and custom research papers can be ordered on the theme of pride or any other topic.
Puritan Mindset In The Scarlet Letter
- Puritan Mindset in The Scarlet Letter research papers overview Hawthorne's The Scarlett Letter through research and writing.
Race Identity and Representation
- Race Identity and Representation research papers delve into an example of representation of race in pieces of literature during the Harlem Renaissance.
Race In Invisible Man
- Race in Invisible Man custom research papers examine racism in Ellison's novel.
Racism In Huckleberry
- Racism in Huckleberry Finn research papers show how Mark Twain used lighthearted satire to condemn racism. Through the research papers on racism in Huckleberry Finn, our writers can illustrate to you how Mark Twain examines racism in contrastingly different manners, both with a great amount of pessimism but one far more palatable than the other.
Raisin In The Sun
- Raisin in the Sun research papers examine the many themes and topics in Hansberry's novel. Learn how to outline a topic for a research paper on Hansberry's Raisin in the Sun that focuses on the them of pride and race relations.
- Rappaccini’s Daughter essays discuss Nathaniel Hawthorne's short story that is both derived from an ancient story from India and the source of a continuing motif in popular American culture.
Rip Van Winkle and Walden
- Rip Van Winkle and Walden Research Papers compare the literary peices on tone, purpose, and level of emotional maturity Rip Van Winkle and Walden.
- Robert Jordan research papers discuss the main character in Hemingway's For Whom the Bell Tolls.
- Robinson Crusoe research papers examine the work ethic of Crusoe and the novel by Defoe.
Robinson Crusoe and The Protestant Work Ethic
- Robinson Crusoe and the Protestant Work Ethic research papers look at the Defoe story in light of Max Weber's protestant work ethic theory.
Roles of Women In The Yellow Wallpaper and A Sorrowful Woman
- Roles of Women in The Yellow Wallpaper and A Sorrowful Woman Research Papers examine the state of mind that the two main characters are in during the story.
- Rosicrucianism research papers examine the tradition of secret societies, originally stemming from a late medieval guild founded by Christian Rosenkreutz.
Salinger Franny and Zooey
- Salinger Franny and Zooey research papers discuss and explain the story of Franny and Zooey.
Selfreliance by emerson
- Self-Reliance by Emerson essays look into Self-Reliance and point out that Emerson urges mankind to adopt an attitude of trust in oneself. Paper Masters writes custom research papers on Emerson's Self-Reliance to help student's understand the complex philosophy behind Emerson's train of thought.
Sense and Sensibility
- Sense and Sensibility research papers on Jane Austen's novel.
Setting In Ethan Frome
- Setting in Ethan Frome term papers examine the New England backdrop for the novella by Edith Wharton.
Setting In House of Mirth
- Setting in House of Mirth research papers look at how Edith Wharton uses setting in the novel. Good research paper topics can be found at Paper Masters.
Setting In Shiloh
- Setting in Shiloh is examined and our research paper writers produce custom research papers on how the setting affects Bobby Ann Mason's story.
Setting In Willa Cathers Novels
- Setting in Willa Cather's Novels research papers show the importance of setting in her novels such as My Antonia and The Professor's House.
- Shiloh research papers on Bobby Ann Mason's short story can examine the plot, characters or setting of the novel.
Short Story of Shiloh
- Short Story of Shiloh Research Papers look at an example of topics that one can write on when doing research on Shiloh by Bobbie Ann Mason.
- Silent Spring Research Papers look at a book by Rachel Carson about how pollution of the environment with toxic chemicals was placing our nation in jeopardy.
Snows of Kilimanjaro
- The Snows of Kilimanjaro essays are custom written on Hemingway's short story. Study the interior monoluge or the characters within the novel to understand one of Hemingway's most well-known stories.
Social Class In American Literature
- Social Class in American Literature research papers are custom written on Huck Finn, Gatsby and Invisible Man to name just a few.
Social Class In Huckleberry Finn
- Research papers from Paper Masters on social class in the novel Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain, illustrate that there were four main social classes outlined throughout the novel. Have them explained or any other topic on Huckleberry Finn you need.
- Soldier's Home research papers tell that Hemingway thought it was his best story.
- Sonny's Blues Research Papers look at a short story by James Baldwin about two African American men that are trying to balance the relationship with their inner turmoil and their exterior surroundings.
Souls of Black Folks
- Custom essays on Souls of Black Folks by W.E.B. Du Bois can be ordered at Paper Masters.
Sound and The Fury Quotes
- The Sound and the Fury Quotes research papers explain the meanings of quotes from the novel by William Faulkner.
Southern Past In Light In August
- The Southern Past in Light in August research papers examine the South, as depicted by William Faulkner in his novel Light in August.
Spider Womans Granddaughters
- Spider Woman's Granddaughters Research Papers look at a book by Paula Gunn Allen that has many personal stories of the Native American Women's encounters in America.
Spoon River Anthology
- A research paper on the Spoon River Anthology discuss the collection of narratives from the deceased residents of Spoon River.
- Sula essays discuss the character Sula from Toni Morrison's 1973 novel Sula.
Sula Toni Morrison
- Sula Toni Morrison essays discuss the story, written by Toni Morrison, of the friendship between Sula and Neland examine issues of good and evil.
Sweat By Zora Neale Hurston
- Sweat by Zora Neale Hurston essays overview the short story by African American writer Zora Neale Hurston.
Symbolism In Animal Farm
- Symbolism in Animal Farm Research Papers examine one of the most profound pieces of literary political commentary written by George Orwell.
Symbolism In A Rose For Emily
- Symbolism in A Rose for Emily research papers analyze the symbolism in William Faulkner’s famous short story.
Symbolism In Catch22
- Joseph Heller's Catch-22 is a satirical novel that critiques unregulated capitalism and the power and control exercised by modern bureaucracies.
Symbolism In Catcher In The Rye
- As a quintessential piece of American literature, Catcher in the Rye has been studied time and time again, looking at themes, setting, characterization, and, most importantly, symbolism.
Symbolism In Emma
- Symbolism in Emma Essays discuss how Jane Austen has provided the world with numerous tales of female growth and development, and coming of age in a world where they are so often rebuked for having a mind of their own.
Symbolism In Grapes of Wrath
- John Steinbeck included numerous symbols in The Grapes of Wrath. Various types of animals, for instance, play important roles in the novel.
Symbolism In Jane Eyre
- While books are written with specific intentions, often times there are more to the words on the page. In some cases, a reader can read in-between the lines and gather additional information; such is the case in Jane Eyre.
Symbolism in moby dick
- Essay on symbolism in Melville's Moby Dick. The classic sea-faring tale includes many symbolic images. Let Paper Masters show you the symbolism in Moby Dick.
Symbolism In of Mice and Men
- Steinbeck includes several symbols in Of Mice and Men that add depth to the story.
Symbolism In One Hundred Years of Solitude
- The most famous piece of writing by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude is a novel that tells the story of a Colombian family’s experiences, centered on the patriarch’s willingness to create a new world and life for his family in his own image.
Symbolism In Pride and Prejudice
- In her beloved novel, "Pride and Prejudice," Jane Austen did not heavily employ symbolism to represent abstract concepts or ideas.
Symbolism In The Great Gatsby
- As one of the timeless novels of the 20th century, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald provides great insight into the life of the author as well as of the society in which he lives.
Symbolism In The Old Man and The Sea
- Hemingway claimed to have written without intending symbols, although he did not mind if people found their own symbols in his work.
Symbolism In The Red Badge of Courage
- Symbolism in Red Badge of Courage research papers examine Stephen Crane's use of symbolic writing, particularlly with the war and the badge.
Symbolism In The Scarlet Letter
- Symbolism in The Scarlet Letter research papers analyze Nathaniel Hawthorne's novel.
Symbolism In The Snows of Kilimanjaro
- Symbolism in The Snows of Kilimanjaro research papers discuss the symbols found in Ernest Hemingway's book.
Symbolism In To Kill A Mockingbird
- As one of the great pieces of American literature, To Kill a Mockingbird is a book that possesses countless symbols in its pages.
Symbolism of His Dark Materials
- Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy is an anti-religious literary work and the author frequently uses symbolism to convey his criticism of organized religion.
Symbolism of The Raft
- Symbolism of the Raft in Huckleberry Finn research papers analyze the raft as a symbol of freedom in Mark Twain's famous novel.
Symbols In Ethan Frome
- Symbols in Ethan Frome research papers discuss the themes and symbolism in Ethan Frome.
Symbols In The Sound and The Fury
- Symbols in The Sound and the Fury research papers discuss the symbolism of water and the ticking of the watch clock in William Faulkner's Novel, The Sound and the Fury.
Tender Is The Night
- Tender is the Night Research Papers explore the work of F. Scott Fitzgerald about the social atmosphere of the 1920's.
That Dark and Bloody River
- That Dark and Bloody River Research Papers explore a book by Allan W. Eckert about the bloody battles between the white settlers and the Indians over land.
The American Dream and Death of A Salesman
- American Dream and Death of a Salesman research papers look at Arthur Miller's play as an example of the failed American Dream. Sample American Literature research paper topics are listed at Paper Masters.
- The Assistant research papers examine a book by Bernard Malamud about a man named Frank Alpine and the changes that occur in his life, and the lives he has effected.
The Awakening Summary
- The Awakening Summary looks into Kate Chopin's earliest feminist literature that was published in 1899 and examines the Pontellier family.
The Blue Hotel Summary
- A summary on The Blue Hotel discuss the short story by Stephen Crane about a young man who gets in trouble during a stay at the Palace Hotel.
The Characters of The Color Purple
- An essay on the characters of The Color Purple look into the protagonist Celie and her relatives.
The Color Purple
- The Color Purple Research Papers explicate Alice Walker's famous work and explore the themes of gender, race and the African American dream.
The Confidence Man
- Research papers on The Confidence Man by Herman Melville explicate the American novel for students to use as a guide in understanding the book.
The Crucible Summary
- Summaries on The Crucible examine Arthur Miller's play that relates to the anxiety over McCarthyism in the 1950s against the Salem Witch Trials.
The Devil and Tom Walker
- The Devil and Tom Walker research papers examine the short story written by American author Washington Irving.
The Devil and Tom Walker Summary
- A summary on The Devil and Tom Walker discuss the story by Washington Irving and summarizes the story.
The Fire Next Time
- The Fire Next Time Research Paper examines a book by James Baldwin argues that religion as an institution is faulty with respect to black/white relations in U.S. Examine race and religion in Baldwin's work.
The Glass Menagerie
- Glass Menagerie research papers explore Tennessee Williams' play that focuses on the loss of the American Dream. The play represents may aspects of society, psychology and literary genius because of its focus on the American Dream.
The Good Mother
- Book reviews on The Good Mother looks at a book by Sue Miller that questions which is more important for a woman, love for a man, or love for her offspring.
The Grapes of Wrath
- Grapes of Wrath research papers examine John Steinbeck's Classic work of American Literature.
The Grapes of Wrath Summary
- Essays on a summary of The Grapes of Wrath discuss John Steinbeck’s story about the Joad family’s journey to the promised land of California.
The Great Gatsby
- The Great Gatsby Research Papers discuss the plot and characters of Fitzgerald's book.
The Great Gatsby and Death of A Salesman
- The Great Gatsby and Death of a Salesman research papers delve into works of literature in relation to the American Dream.
The Great Gatsby Summary
- Essays on a Great Gatsby Summary examine F. Scott Fitzgerald’s jazz age classic story about Nick Carraway who rents a house on Long Island next to a magnificent mansion owned by Jay Gatsby.
The Great Migration of Literature
- Great Migration of Literature Research Papers delve into a sample of an order placed for a combination of a critical reflection, close reading, and research paper.
The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter Summary
- An essay on The Heart is a Lonely Hunter Summary provides a detailed analysis of the theme, plot, setting, and characters of Carson McCullers’ classic novel.
The Heart of A Lonely Hunter
- The Heart of a Lonely Hunter Research Papers discuss a book by Carson McCullers about a man's struggle with political forces that keep him in exile.
The Horse Dealer's Daughter
- The Horse Dealer’s Daughter, written by D. H. Lawrence, examines the lives of siblings whose father, a horse dealer, has recently died and left them in debt.
The House of Seven Gables
- The House of Seven Gables research papers analyze Nathaniel Hawthorne's novel The House of Seven Gables.
The House On Mango Street
- Research papers on The House on Mango Street examine Sandra Cisneros novel that has successfully taken several controversial issues such as immigration, poverty, religion, and rape and brought those issues into human form.
The Hunger Games Trilogy
- The Hunger Games Trilogy research papers overview the series of dystopian novels for young adults, written by Suzanne Collins.
The Indian In The Cupboard
- The Indian in The Cupboard Research Papers discuss this magical book, and the events the occur within it.
The Invisible Man Analysis
- The Invisible Man Analysis research papers discuss the 1952 novel about the nature of a black man’s role in society.
- An essay on a Their Eyes Were Watching God Summary examines the literature novel by Zora Neale Hurston.
Their Eyes Were Watching God
- Their Eyes Were Watching God research papers discuss the life of an African woman named Janie Crawford.
Their Eyes Were Watching God By Hurston
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Hurston research papers discuss the story of Janie, who flees from her husband to marry a businessman named Jody.
- The Jungle Research Papers explore a book by Upton Sinclair about the abuses the immigrants suffered while working at food processing industries.
The Jungle Summary
- A The Jungle summary gives a detailed essay on Upton Sinclair's novel about the negative effects of corruption in America.
The King of The Bingo Game
- The King of the Bingo Game Research Papers examine a story by Ralph Ellison about sanity and insanity.
The Last of The Mohicans Summary
- An essay for a The Last of the Mohicans summary discuss the the story by James Fenimoore Cooper that focuses on the characters Alice and Cora Munro going to visit their father at Fort William Henry.
- The Lottery by Shirley Jackson holds the themes of the meaninglessness of rituals and the ugly nature of man's desire to belong to a group. Literature research papers from Paper Masters can explain Jackson's The Lottery to you clearly.
The Lottery Summary
- The Lottery summary analyzes the short story by Shirley Jackson and summarizes the main points of the classic work of fiction written in 1948.
The Marrow of Tradition
- The Marrow of Tradition research papers delve into a book about the depth of racial hatred and division. The book has been a study in sociology, lauded as a major work of American Fiction and used as evidence in historical accounts of race relations.
Thematic Aspects of The Harlem Renaissance
- Thematic Aspects of the Harlem Renaissance research papers focus on the many themes of drama and poetry.
Theme Grapes of Wrath
- Theme of The Grapes of Wrath research papers on John Steinbeck's novel that won the Pulizer Prize and features Tom Joad in the hero's journey.
Themes In A Farewell To Arms
- Themes in A Farewell to Arms research papers look at many aspects of the novel, such as main character Frederic Henry.
Themes In Catcher In The Rye
- Throughout the novel The Catcher in the Rye there are numerous themes to consider, each of which add increasing levels of depth to the story as a whole.
Themes In Little Women
- Little Women research papers discuss the book that contains several themes that mostly revolve around the issues of a woman's place in life and morals.
Themes In Moby Dick
- Themes in Moby Dick researh papers explore complex themes related to the existence of God and the fate of people.
Themes In of Mice and Men
- Themes in Of Mice and Men Research Papers explore several themes in Of Mice and Men. The American Dream is one of the most obvious and important themes in the book.
Themes In The Great Gatsby
- Research papers on the themes in The Great Gatsby focus on the American Dream and the new wealth in American after the Industrial Revolution.
Themes In The Old Man and The Sea
- In The Old Man and the Sea, Hemingway refines some of the themes he has explored throughout his work.
Themes In To Kill A Mockingbird
- As one of the most profound novels of 20th-century American literature, To Kill a Mockingbird contains in its pages a number of profound themes.
- The Necklace essays look at the characters in this novel, and how they have a desire to move from lower class to upper class in society.
The New Negro During The Harlem Renaissance
- The New Negro During the Harlem Renaissance Research Paper examines a sample of an order placed on African American artists during a specific time period.
The Notorious Jumping Frog of Calaveras County
- The Notorious Jumping Frog of Calaveras County Research Papers discus Mark Twain's view of society after the Civil War. Through Jim Smiley and The Stranger, the story's symbolism and realism can be understood.
The Open Boat
- The Open Boat research papers look at Stephen Crane's short story about four men in a small boat in the ocean.
- The Pearl by John Steinbeck Theme research papers discuss the many critical themes in Steinbeck's novel.
The Pearl Summary
- A summary on The Pearl by John Steinbeck can be custom written for research papers and discuss the story of a pearl diver named Kino.
The Peckerwood Dentist
- Research papers on The Peckerwood Dentist and Momma’s Incredible Powers by Maya Angelou are custom written at Paper Masters. Learn about any of the characters in Angelou's life or how history relates in her autobiography.
The professors house
- The Professor's House, by Willa Cather, explores topics such as Christianity with the brilliant literary techniques that the author used.
The Quiet American
- A book review on The Quiet American is illustrated here to show you how to write a review that will earn respect.
The Red Badge of Courage
- The Red Badge of Courage research papers focus on the themes of Stephen Crane's novel and the main character Henry. Symbolism is also a good literary element to focus on when writing a research paper on Crane's classic novel.
The Red Convertible
- The Red Convertible Research Papers delve into a story about two Native American Brothers who are looking for an escape and freedom.
The Rich Boy
- The Rich Boy Research Paper looks at a novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald that focuses on the social construction of the rich versus the poor.
The Rocking Horse Winner
- The Rocking Horse Winner research papers look at the book by D.H. Lawrence about a boys struggle throughout life to be accepted and loved by his mother even if it causes mental deterioration.
The Rockpile By James Baldwin
- The Rockpile by James Baldwin essays discuss is the short story by African American writer James Baldwin that first appeared in his 1965 collection Going to Meet the Man.
The Scarlet Letter
- Scarlet Letter research papers discuss Nathaniel Hawthorne's classic novel featuring Hester Prynne.
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty research papers are custom written on the James Thurber story. Paper Masters papers explain the character of Walter Mitty, a man with a rich fantasy life.
The Secret Sharer
- The Secret Sharer research papers will analyze Joseph Conrad's sea novel.
The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber
- The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber Research Papers discuss the life of a couple that is not happily married that went on a hunting expedition.
The Silence of The Lambs
- The Silence of the Lambs Research Papers look at the book by Thomas Harris about a sociopath and serial killer Hannibal Lecter.
The Sky Is Gray
- The Sky is Gray Research Papers discuss a book by Ernest Gaines about the life of a mother and son and the lessons she teaches him.
The Soft - Hearted Sioux
- The Soft - Hearted Sioux Research Papers delve into a story about a transformation that takes place in a young Native American boy as he gets older.
The Sound and The Fury
- The Sound and the Fury research papers can be similar to a William Faulkner book report on the characters or themes in the novel.
The Sound and The Fury Summary
- An essay on the Sound and the Fury Summary analyzes the American literature novel by William Faulkner.
- The Storm research papers focus on Kate Chopin's short story. Research on literature topics are available at Paper Masters.
The Story of An Hour
- The Story of an Hour research papers on Kate Chopin's work focuses on themes in American Literature or feminist works of fiction.
- The Street Research Paper explores a book by Anne Petry about the reality of life in the inner cities.
The Sun Also Rises
- The Sun Also Rises research papers discuss the theme and characters in Hemingway's novel.
The Sun Also Rises Characters
- The Sun Also Rises Characters research papers discuss the characters of the novel, who all seem to reflect a sense of feeling incomplete or having suffered some kind of trauma that leaves them psychologically damaged.
The Sun Also Rises Criticism
- The Sun Also Rises Criticism research papers discuss what critics point out are the flaws in Hemingway's most famous novel.
The Sun Also Rises Symbols
- The Sun Also Rises Symbols research papers discuss the the symbols of water and bullfighting in Hemingway's novel The Sun Also Rises.
The Sun Also Rises Themes
- The Sun Also Rises Themes research papers discuss the themes in The Sun Also Rises, which focuses on the theme of masculinity.
To Kill A Mockingbird
- To Kill a Mockingbird research papers analyze the only novel by author Harper Lee.
To Kill A Mockingbird Analysis
- Essays on a To Kill a Mockingbird analysis go into the various themes that deal with racial tensions in Harper Lee's novel.
- Tom Jones research papers explore Henry Fielding’s 1749 novel Tom Jones, which many critics identify as one of the most important texts of 18th Century Literature.
- Tom Sawyer research papers from Paper Masters explore Mark Twain's tale of boyhood with many poignant American literary themes.
- Toni Morrison research papers examine the life and career of African American novelist Toni Morrison.
- Tortilla Curtain Research Papers delve into a story about two different families one of illegal immigrants, and one of a wealthy family.
Transcendentalism In American Literature
- An essay on transcendentalism in American literature discuss the perpetuation of the ideas of transcendentalists in American literary history.
Trifles By Susan Glaspell
- Trifles by Susan Glaspell book reports examine the one-act play written by Susan Glaspell, based on a murder case she had investigated as a Des Moines, Iowa reporter.
- Research papers on Typee examine the first book written by Herman Melville that is based on his own experiences as a captive on the Pacific island of Nuku Hiva in 1842.
Uncle toms cabin
- Book report on Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harrie Beecher Stowe, custom written by Paper Masters.
Walter In A Raisin In The Sun
- Research Papers on Walter from A Raisin in the Sun look at the main character in Lorraine Hansberry's play about a black family in 1950's America.
Washington and dubois
- Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. Du Bois research papers on the American Dream are custom written at Paper Masters.
Whaling In Moby Dick
- Whaling in Moby Dick research papers look at the Whaling industry in Herman Melville's sea story Moby Dick. A research paper example is help for college students.
Why I Live At The P.O.
- Why I Live at the P.O. essays delve into the story by Eudora Welty that takes place in China Grove and revolves around the life of Sister.
- Willa Cather research papers examine her life and her most famous works, such as The Novel Demeuble. Original papers for college students can be purchased custom written at Paper Masters.
- William Faulkner research papers discuss his works such The Sound and the Fury, As I Lay Dying and Light in August.
William Faulkner A Rose For Emily
- William Faulkner A Rose for Emily research papers discuss the story of a women who loved her husband so much she couldn't let him go even in death.
William Faulkner's Absalom Absalom
- The Sutpen family, who once could boast wealth and tranquility, had their lives torn apart by racial intolerance and a civil war designed to eliminate it. Literature Research papers are available at Paper Masters.
- William Gibson essays examine cyberpunk representation of time and history in William Gibson’s Johnny Mnemonic, Fragments of a Hologram Rose and The Gernsback Continuum.
Will You Walk Into My Parlor
- Will You Walk Into My Parlor Research Paper looks at a novel by Theodore Dreiser, that teaches a lesson that the pursuit of power, and greed has a very real cost. Dreiser is a naturalist writer that Paper Masters researches for you.
Wish You Well
- Wish You Well Research Papers explore a tale by David Baldacci about a twelve yr old girl's struggles and triumphs. Many Research Paper Subjects available at Paper Masters.
Women In Pride and Prejudice
- Women in Pride and Prejudice research papers examine the role of the women in the novel. Custom research papers on the 19th Century women of Austen's era.
- Custom research papers on Charlotte Perkins Gilman's story The Yellow Wallpaper look at symbolism or any other aspect of literary critisism you need written on for a paper.
- A Zuckerman Unbound research paper analyzes Philip Roth's book with the main character Nathan Zuckerman. College book reports can be custom written at Paper Masters.