This is a topic suggestion on Turkey from Paper Masters. Use this topic or order a custom research paper, written exactly how you need it to be.
Course Description: Development of an individual project that reflects synthesis, integration and appllication of previously acquired knowledge. Each students submits a comprehensive, scholarly paper and provides a presentation via powerpoint.
Course Overview: Culminating project will consist of a review of selected asplect of a developing country (Turkey), an analysis of its demographic and socio-economic data, and health status, and the interrelationships among these characteristics.
- Discuss characteristic of a developing country Provide a brief history and a description of this country's geography, statehood and major industries.
- Describe the country size, the current population and population density, and the population size of the largest city, how the population is distributed among rural and urban areas and the population growth.
- Investigate the population pyramid and compare it with the profile of a developed country (Germany).
- Present key health statistics, the climate and infrastructure of Turkey.
- Present key the disease profile of the country, assess whether the country has undergone the epidemiologic transition, the impact on the healthcare system, as well as factors that contribute to the current disease profile of the country.
- Assess the economic situation and its historical evaluation, women's issues (discrimination, abuse) and the relationship with health.
- Analyze published peer-reviewed literature (journals) and propose new research avenues on socioeconomic aspects of health.
- Discuss ethnic groups in the country and cultural characteristics and assess the relationship between ethnic, cultural, and religious factors and health outcomes.
- Discuss the status of the healthcare system, particularly primary care in this country. Present relevant measures of access to care and quality of care.
- Discuss vaccine policy in this country and immunization programs
- Propose ways of imroving healthcare and immunization in this country, as well as other means of affecting health outcomes.
BREADTH: Student shall investigate available scholarly literature as well as other credible sources.
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
Afghanistan - Afghanistan Research Papers explore the political and military climate of the country and examine the United States' military presence in the region.
Afghanistan History - Afghanistan's history research papers delve into the different people that made up Afghanistan over the years.
Arab Americans - Research papers on Arab Americans look into the Arab identity of Americans with connections to countries including Algeria, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Qatar, Somalia, and the United Arab Emirates, among many others.
Asia - Asia research papers examine one of the seven continents that has the largest population. Receive writing on the continent of Asia that is custom written from Paper Masters on any country that is part of Asia.
Balkan Pipeline - Balkan Pipeline Research Papers explore this option to transport oil, but also looks at the downfalls of what it will do to international relationships.
Biblical Archeology - Biblical Archeology research papers examine the subset of archeology that seeks artifacts and information from ancient civilizations that illuminate the time and culture of when the Bible was written.
Geography of Afghanistan - Geography of Afghanistan Research Papers look at prominent features of this land, and its neighboring countries.
Istanbul - Istanbul Research Paper explores the position of this country, and the different ethnic groups that are located there. Research papers on Istanbul can focus on any aspect of the city, including its rich religious history, the geography of the city or the outstanding architectual examples within Istanbul's boarders.
Kurdish People - Kurdish People Research Papers look at where they live, their culture, and the relationship between the Kurds and the Middle East.
Lebanon - Research papers on Lebanon discuss a country in the Middle East that is an ancient land full of history and heartbreak.
Middle East - How to write a research paper on the history of the Middle East with Paper Masters.
Middle East Geography - Middle East Geography Research Papers look at the physical and human geographical endowment compared to other regions.
Modern Middle East - Research papers on modern Middle East examine the changes taken place in the middle east throughout the 20th and 21st centuries.
Philistines - Philistines Research Paper explores one of the most despised groups in history, and how their civilization began.
Tigris Euphrates River Systems - Tigris-Euphrates River Systems Research Papers discuss the water dispute between Turkey, Syria, and Iraq.
Turkey's Politics - Turkey’s Politics research papers discuss the politics of the largest secular Muslim nation and parliamentary democratic republic, headed by the Prime Minister.
Western Impact and Middle Eastern Response - What Went Wrong: Western Impact and Middle Eastern Response Research Papers delve into how to write research with specific guidelines.