Characteristics of A Pedophile
- Characteristics of a Pedophile Research Papers look at different attributes that apply to a pedophile and the psychology behind the crime.
- Children Abduction research papers discuss the ultimate tragedy, and a parent’s worst fear.
Combating Gang Violence
- Combating Gang Violence Research Papers look at a sample of an order that was placed, with specific information placed on the Federal and States Laws in place to help assist with stopping gangs.
Criminal Youth Justice System
- Criminal Youth Justice System research papers discuss how, in 1825, the state of New York established the first criminal youth justice system.
- Cybercrime research papers discuss the increasing reality of crimes committed through cyber hacking and digital piracy.
- Cyber Terrorism research papers discuss the various techniques of cyber terrorism including the use of computer viruses, disruption of networks and hacking attempts. Paper Masters custom writes all projects on any form of terrorism on the local, personal or international scale.
- Embezzlement research papers discuss a form of white-collar crime that involves theft of funds or assets entrusted to an individual or entity.
Hate Crimes In The Us
- Hate crimes are generally defined as violent acts against an individual or group that are motivated by prejudice.
- Identity Theft is a topic for criminal justice courses. Learn about identity theft with a custom research paper.
Impact of White Collar Crime On Society
- Impact of White Collar Crime on Society Research Papers delve into the impact of people that have authoritative positions, and commit crimes, and how society responds to it.
- The tragedy that occurred at Columbine High School was the last case of a mass shooting to occur in the United States until 2007.
- Parental Abduction research papers explain parental abduction as the most common type of child abduction.
Parental Abduction Laws
- Parental Abduction Laws research papers discuss how the parental abduction laws apply when there is a court order in place indicating specific custody rights for each parent subjectively.
- Parental Kidnapping research papers discuss the different laws regarding parental kidnapping in different states.
- Parental Smacking Research Papers step into the issue of smacking or spanking your child, and also the rights of the child.
Sex offender Registry
- Sex Offender Registry research papers evaluate why this method needs to be in effect regarding sex offenders.
Sex offender Treatment
- Sex Offender Treatment Research Papers delve into an order on a research paper with instructions on the specific sections that must be included such as research questions, survey research method, hypothesis, and research design.
- Research papers on victimless crimes discuss the actions, occurring between consenting adults, that have been classified as illegal by the justice system.
- Paper Masters can help you write a research paper on violent crime, looking at the many aspects of this sociological phenomena.