3 strikes law
- 3 Strikes Laws research papers are custom written from a crimonology perspective. The unpopular drug law is discussed and topic suggestions for further research are implemented by Paper Masters.
Alcohol and Crime
- Alcohol and Crime research papers look into the long established relationship between alcohol and crime in history and the sociological problems that result.
Alternatives To Incarceration
- Research papers on alternatives to incarceration discuss ways the United States prison system is trying to alleviate the problem of max capacity in prisons.
Alternatives To The Exclusionary Rule
- Alternatives to the Exclusionary Rule research papers delve into the alternatives that have been proposed to legal scholars regarding the exclusionary rule.
- A research paper on the Attorney General report on the duties of the chief legal officer for the government of the United States of America.
Benefits of Legalizing Marijuana
- Benefits of Legalizing Marijuana research papers discuss the the controversial issue of legalizing marijuana, and look into the social, economical and medical benefits of marijuana.
- Research papers on the Black Market look into the underground economy that works against or violates a given set of laws or standards.
Black Market Arms
- A Black Market Arms research paper discuss the sale of arms to developing countries via the black market by the world’s largest countries.
Broken Window Theory
- A research paper on broken window theory will examine this theory, and explain how it fits in with the current law enforcement movement towards Community Oriented Policing.
Brown V Board of Education
- A research paper on the case Brown v. the Board of Education shows Brown v. the Board of Education was brought about as a major challenge to the principle of separate but equal.
- Child Labor research papers cover criminal justice topics in the use of child labor throughout the world.
- In this Contract Law Research Paper, you have to represent Tex and must write an opinion letter telling him what his vulnerabilities are legally.
Criminal Justice Process
- Criminal Justice Process research papers on the processes of the criminal justice system and examine the steps taken to solve crimes. These crime solving processes involve the commission of a crime, investigation, arrest, appearance, trial, sentencing, corrections and release.
Criminal justice system
- Criminal Justice System Research Papers examine the crime, the law and corrections in the United States or in any country you need researched.
Criminal Trial Process
- Criminal Trial Process Research Papers look at the four main parts of a criminal trial, and discuss each in detail. The defense, the judge, the jury and the prosecution are all intricate parts of the process of trying a criminal in United States Courts of law.
Department of Justice
- Department of Justice research writing on the cabinet-level part of the United States executive branch, headed by the Attorney General and the highest law enforcement agency in the country.
District of Columbia V Heller
- Research Papers on the District of Columbia v Heller will discuss the Supreme Court case that the Court, by a 5-4 decision, ruled that individual citizens did have the right to possess firearms, largely without restriction, for lawful purposes, such as self-defense.
Dram Shop Laws
- Dram Shop Laws research papers discuss how the laws are intended to protect the public from the dangers that occur from selling alcohol to minors and intoxicated individual.
Due Process of Law
- Research papers on due process of law going into the process of legal requirements in which the state must assure that all rights to which an individual is entitled are respected.
Duty To Rescue Law
- Duty to Rescue Law research papers discuss the legal mandate that a person help another individual that finds themselves in some reasonable amount of danger.
- Research papers on Extradition Laws look into the official, legal process whereby one nation-state transfers a criminal suspect or convict back to his original jurisdiction.
False Claims Act
- Research papers on the False Claims Act look into the American federal law that imposes liability on people or corporations who defraud government programs.
Felons Voting Rights
- A research paper on felons voting rights will go into the practice of restricting the rights of felons in the United States.
George Zimmerman Case
- A research paper on the George Zimmerman case discuss the trial that determined whether Zimmerman was guilty of second-degree murder, or whether this encounter was a case of self-defense.
Good Samaritan Laws
- Research papers on the Good Samaritan law look into the law established to protect citizens who try to help another person who is ill or injured.
Gun Control Legislation
- Research papers on Gun Control Legislation discuss one of the most controversial aspects in modern American culture today.
- Harm Principle Research Papers discuss governmental rights. Order a custom research paper that gives an in depth look into the harm principle.
- Illegal Drugs research papers look into the drugs and substances that are sold and purchased on the black market such as heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, and marijuana.
- Insanity Defense research papers study the three key phrases that are used to deal with the nature of this defense.
International Criminal Court
- Research papers on the International Criminal Court offers a brief historical overview of the development of the ICC followed by an examination of the major objectives of the ICC as they are defined in the ICC Statute.
Intro To Criminal Justice
- Intro to Criminal Justice research papers delve into a popular undergraduate course that one may take at the university level.
Jodi Arias Trial
- Research papers on Jodi Arias Trial discuss the trial of Jodi Arias that received significant media attention in the United States through early 2013, before Ms. Arias was sentenced to life in prison.
Key Piece of Legislation
- Key Piece of Legislation Research Papers outline how to write a project on a bill that has been proposed and follow it through the legislation process.
Law and Order Killerz Episode
- Law and Order "Killerz" Episode Research Papers examine a specific episode on how ill equipped the police, lawyers and other law officials are to deal with child killers.
Law Enforcement Code of Ethics
- Law Enforcement Code of Ethics research papers on the ethics police officers must follow in order to serve their communities.
- Research papers on lawyer defection discusses law firm companies that lack employee motivation and what other companies have done to achieve a healthy corporate culture.
Legal Drinking Age
- Legal Drinking Age Research Papers research the reasons why legal drinking age should be raised.
- Legalizing Drugs Research Papers weigh the pros and cons of legalizing drugs to combat the influx of illegal drug dealing in the United States.
- Law Research Papers on Legalizing Marijuana look at the complex issue of making a drug legal for medical use. Medical marijuana papers are all custom written.
Mapps V. Ohio Decision
- Mapps v. Ohio Decision research papers discuss the case that extended the exclusionary rule to the states.
- Megan's Law Research Papers go into how this law came into effect.
Miranda V. Arizona
- Miranda v. Arizona research papers overview Miranda rights and the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution.
Pa Unified Judicial System
- PA Unified Judicial System research papers look at the five levels of the judicial System in the state of Pennsylvania. Based in Pennsylvania, Paper Masters can help you write about the judicial system in the state.
Plea Bargaining For Juvenile Delinquents
- Plea Bargaining for Juvenile Delinquents Research Papers look at what plea bargaining has to offer for juveniles in trouble.
Police Code of Ethics
- Police Code of Ethics research papers discuss the code of ethics followed by the law enforcement community.
- Police Ethics research papers discuss the ethical code the police officers must uphold in order to protect and serve.
- Predictive Policing research papers discuss how predictive policing is used to predict crimes before they occur.
Protecting Personal Property
- Protecting Personal Property Research Papers delve into the different factors that effect dividing property in a divorce.
- Research papers on punishment models discuss the three models of punishment that provide an explanation for the rationale behind various components of the criminal justice system.
- This research paper on the RICO Statute will discuss the statute in which an organized crime syndicate is being investigated.
Rockefeller drug laws
- Research Papers on Rockefeller Drug Laws discuss the Incarceration of criminals. Custom Written Research Papers for Criminology Course at Paper Masters.
Shootings and Gun Control
- The topic of gun control and the recent wave of mass shootings in high schools and the workplace needs to be explored by college students.
- Stare Decisis research papers look into the legal term that means that juries are required to respect the precedent established by prior decisions.
Statute of Limitations In California
- Statute of Limitations in California research papers discuss time limitations concerning when suits can be filed.
Statute of Limitations On Debt
- Statute of Limitations on Debt research papers discuss the legalities of late debt payments.
- A research paper on tax evasion discuss the illegal activity of a person or corporation evading their regular payment of taxes.
Terry v. ohio
- Terry v. Ohio Legal Case Brief of the primary constitutional issue of the case which involves the activities of police in the context of a stop and frisk which was a violation of the Fourth Amendment.
The American Court System
- Research papers on the American court system examine the numerous networks of legal systems that work at the local, regional, state and federal level.
The Metropolitan Police Act 1829
- The Metropolitan Police Act, 1829 Research Papers discuss a new law that provided a more efficient police force.
The Morrill Act
- The Morrill Act research papers discuss a law passed by Congress in 1862, that led to the creation of land-grant colleges.
- Torts Law research papers examine one of the major areas of legal specialty that deals with cases of intentional wrongs and negligence that result in harm.
- Research papers on Trayvon Martin discuss the 17-year-old boy that was shot and killed by George Zimmerman whose death created a catalyst for protest movements around the country addressing the issues of police brutality, racially motivated killings of young black men, and the persistence of racism in America.
Trends In Policing
- Research papers on trends in policing discuss the focus of law enforcement professionals on investigating crimes and crime prevention.
- Research papers on the Tsarnaev Trial discuss the trail for one of the people responsible for the Boston Marathon Bombing on April 15, 2013.
Underage Drinking Laws
- Underage Drinking Laws research papers examine the laws that are in place to regulate the drinking of minors.
- Zero Tolerance term papers on the criminology term that imposes an automatic punishment for a rules violation.
Zero Tolerance Laws
- Zero Tolerance Laws essays examine the laws created with the intention of preventing certain crimes to be carried out.