Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) research papers take a vast amount of time to outline and write. Here is a suggestion on how Paper Masters lays out an assignment on CRM.
There are several ways to write a research paper on customer relationship management. Critique the process an average business may follow in implementing the CRM/KM system. In your investigation, have they missed anything? Would you have done anything different? What?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a comprehensive set of processes and technologies for managing the relationships with potential and current customers and business partners across marketing, sales, and service areas regardless of the channel of distribution. This course focuses on the development and implementation of relationship marketing strategies via the use of CRM initiatives. Topics covered in the exploration of customer relationship management include:
- Relationship marketing
- Operational analytical, and collaborative CRM
- Reasons for CRM implementation failure
- The role of CRM in marketing management
Customer Relationship Management is an important initiative for most companies when trying to improve their relationship marketing programs. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can be described as a comprehensive set of customer service standards and technologies for managing the relationships with potential and current customers and business partners across marketing, sales, and service areas regardless of the channel of distribution. Instead of adopting the traditional adversarial stance against customers and suppliers, many leading companies are now developing close relationships with them. They realize the power of systematically building the customer's business as a means to adding value for end-customers, and lowering system-wide costs in the supply chain. These are done through a variety of relationship marketing programs, including customer partnering, supplier partnering, alliances and internal partnering. In this process the old functional silos are giving way to multifunctional!
In order to serve customers in a coordinated and cohesive manner; technologies, including the Internet and CRM software tools, are providing exciting opportunities to the firm to develop and manage one-to-one relationship with its customers.
Learning Outcomes: Research Paper Objectives
- To create insight and new learning in the area of customer relationship management.
- To equip students with both a conceptual understanding: knowledge management that pertains to practical application of critical skills necessary for building and managing partnering relationships with customers and suppliers.
- To discuss the conceptual foundations of relationship marketing and its implications for further knowledge development in the field of business.