A common assignment on Shanghai is as follows:
After reading your research paper on Shanghai, the reader will be able to comprehensively answer at least the following research questions:
- What are the major elements and dimensions of culture in this region?
- How are these elements and dimensions integrated by locals conducting business in the region?
- How do both of the above items compare with US corporate culture and business?
- What are the implications for US businesses that wish to conduct business in that region?
PROJECT 1 PROCESS DETAILS
Research the Shanghai and develop your own outline with annotated bibliography. Please note that your preliminary individual work is not expected to be perfect - rather a draft to demonstrate each person has researched the Shanghai and can contribute to the entire paper, not just a section of it. The goal is to learn from each other. No doubt, there will be some similarity, and that is okay.
- Paper Masters will create a comprehensive outline of the research Shanghai, well as an annotated bibliography of at least 12-15 references (APA format) and annotations. abstract, outline, references, and annotations are required. The Numeric Outline format must be used, precisely as follows:
In this project, each student conducted preliminary research on the entire Shanghai, and then shared what was discovered with the entire team. The individual aspect did not have to be perfect, as the team process would "perfect" the final outline for submission.
- The cover page, abstract, and 12-15 references conformed to APA format. This ensures, up-front, that the team understands the format requirement for these items in the final project.
- The outline is designed to define and refine your Shanghai, and crystallize your thoughts concerning the academic content of the paper.
- The annotation of references (about 150 words each annotation), while not a part of the APA format, indicates in summary format the relevance of each reference to the Shanghai and thus assists in the efficient operation of group dynamics.
Related Research Paper Topic Suggestions
Asia - Asia research papers examine one of the seven continents that has the largest population. Receive writing on the continent of Asia that is custom written from Paper Masters on any country that is part of Asia.
Business In China - Business in China research papers ask if China is a solid financial investment for business.
China and the World Trade Organization - China and the World Trade Organization research papers recount the history of China into the WTO.
China Human Rights Abuses - China and Human Rights Abuses research papers look at China's long history of abuses in the area of human rights.
Guomindang State - Guomindang State Research Papers discuss China during 1912 and 1949, when China was ruled by the Guomindang political party.
Hmong Culture - Hmong Culture research papers discuss the ethnic group found in several Asian nations, originally believed to have come from the Yangtze River in China.
Mao Zedong - Mao Zedong Research Papers explore one of the most influential person's in China in the twentieth century.
Qing Dynasty - Qing Dynasty research papers discuss the last imperial dynasty of China, ruling from 1644 to 1912, with a brief return in 1917.