African American Men Business Wear
Business and MBA courses often require students to write about business trends that affect job placement, business success and organizational culture in general. One such topic that a student can research is the topic of African American Men and their business wear.
The research paper should be about forecasting for the target market: African American Men Business Wear for Ages 30-60. The paper should be about the following market trends:
- The current consumer trends that are affecting the market.
- How these trends are affecting the market with regard to the clothing they wear.
- Some more in depth detail to base research on is that the target market is located in New York City and the income ranges from 50,000 to 250,000, and they are college educated.
CURRENT BIG TRENDS
The paper should be an overview of what is currently going on in the U.S. specifically, although some of the information may certainly have international implications. These are areas that you must consider in order to get an overall idea of the world as it is in the U.S. and how it might affect the consumer.
The paper should also be a short and concise statement of who the target market is.
- Based on demographics: Age, gender, ethnicity, income, education, family size, nationality, life stage, marital status, occupation, religion, living arrangements.
- Based on psychographics: activities, interests, values, work versus leisure usage, opinions, purchase and consumption behaviors, shopping location preferences, frequency of purchase, media used, price sensitivity, brand loyalty, benefits sought.
- Based on culture: personality, geographical characteristics, situational characteristics (time, where used), high visibility fashion innovators/leaders, and current fashion apparel of the target market.
After reading this paper the reader should have a very thorough and complete overview of the target market and the current big trends affecting the market. For this paper you should include media scans (newspapers, TV, magazines, internet, etc.), and ask/consult experts (probably through publications/websites) to develop this paper. Paper should have a thesis should use examples to support topic sentiences.