- Aaron Douglas research papers discuss the career of a major figure in the Harlem Renaissance of the 1920s.
- Allan D'Arcangelo research papers examine the life and work of this pop artist, and discusses several of his creations.
- Paper Masters can provide research papers on artists such as Andy Warhol which write their biographies using child development theories.
- Arkadius Weremczuk Research Papers look at this Polish fashion designer and some of his designs, most importantly, his Queen of Sheba line.
- Arthur Dove Research Papers examine the style, and influences of this artist.
Art of Ivan Puni
- Art of Ivan Puni Research Papers discuss a sample of an order placed for essays on different paintings by this artist and would like different aspects analyzed.
- Baroque Composers research papers discuss the many composers that made up Baroque music during Between 1600 and 1750.
- Research papers on Chuck Close examine the portrait artist, his work with tapestry and film and how his career began.
- A research paper on Cimabue will discuss how this artists religious iconography stands apart from the work of his peers in the fact that his figures are presented in a more realistic way, using proportions and shading to make them appear as part of life rather than symbolic.
- Cindy Sherman Research Papers discuss the life of one of the most respected artists, and her study of the feminine identity.
- Claude Monet research Papers delve into this impressionist painters style, and his life growing up.
- Claudio Monteverdi research papers discuss the Italian priest and composer whose work is considered to be the bridge between the Renaissance and the Baroque periods.
- Coco Chanel Research Papers discuss her life's struggles and successes.
- Diego Velázquez research papers study this artists painting The Maids of Honor, known as Las Meninas, and also the significance of it. Most commonly, an in-depth research paper on Diego Velázquez begins by discussing the artist's painting The Maids of Honor and also the significance of it.
- Donatello research papers look into the Italian sculptor of the Renaissance.
- Edward Hicks research papers discuss one of the most famous artists to create pieces in the folk art genre.
- Erick Hawkins Research Papers look at Hawkins as a 'true dance radical', and takes a glimpse at his style.
Famous Fashion Designers
- Research papers on famous fashion designers and their contribution to culture and society. Biographies or critiques of their work are available in custom research papers.
- Francisco Goya research papers discuss one of the most famous painters in Spain bridging the Old Masters and the modernists.
- Frederic Church Research Papers discuss one of the most influential painters of the Hudson River School.
- Gianni Versace Term Paper looks at this Italian designer's accomplishments.
- Henri Matisse Research Papers go into what the artist wants the audience to feel when looking at the painting.
- Jacopo Robusti, also known as Tintoretto, Research Papers delve into the life of one of the most gifted artists of the 16th century.
Jan Van Eyck
- Jan Van Eyck Research Papers discuss the Flemish painter, and the impact of his work upon the Renaissance.
John Singleton Copley
- John Singleton Copley Research Papers discuss his life and the type of portraits he painted.
Jose Clemente Orozco
- Research papers on Jose Clemente Orozco examine one of the most famous Mexican muralists of the early 20th century.
- Custom research papers on Joseph Leyendecker look at one of the greatest illustrators of all time, and his work on the cover of the Saturday Evening Post.
- Kamisaka Sekka Research Papers examine an artist that is known as the father of modern design in Japan.
Leonardo Da Vinci
- Leonardo da Vinci research papers report on the artists life and work, especially the Mona Lisa, one of his most famous paintings.
- Louis Vuitton Research Papers look at a designer that is a producer of quality luggage, and other luxury accessories.
- Martha Graham Research Paper delves into the life of one of the top one hundred most important Americans in the twentieth century.
- Mary Wigman Research Papers delve into breathing techniques, and the development of her own form of dance.
- Maxfield Parrish research papers examine the prominent artist from the first half of the 20th century that created works of art that are rich in color and often contain themes found in classic artwork.
- Michelangelo research papers discuss aspects of his life, artwork and influences. Whether it is the Sistine Chapel or David, get help writing research on any aspect of Michelangelo's artwork.
Mi Fei and Korean Art
- Mi Fei and Korean Art Research Papers explore the nature of his influence and the probable way in which it was transmitted.
- Pablo Picasso research papers examine one of the most well known artists of the 20th Century and discuss Picasso's works and influence in art history.
- Renoir research papers analyze the Impressionistic art of the famous painter. Renoir was a painter at the same time as Van Gogh and Renoir's art can be compared and contrasted to Van Gogh's work.
Renoirs Sour Period
- Renoir's Sour Period research papers chronicle the artist's artistic crisis.
- Roberto Matta Research Paper explores the life of an artist and the people he met, and how they influenced his art work over the years.
- Salvador Dali research papers examine the leading painter of Surrealism. Learn about his biography, artistic style or the genre of surrealism in a custom research paper on Dali.
Shklovsky and Modernism
- Shklovsky and Modernism research papers discuss how Art as a Technique makes the familiar into the unfamiliar.
- Siqueiros research papers discuss the artist known for his fresco murals and being part of both political and social movements.
The Diary of Nijinsky
- The Diary of Nijinsky Research Paper explores an enlightening yet disturbing portal into the mind of one of the world's greatest dancers.