- African Architecture Research Papers intertwine the history of Africa and their culture into the architecture within the country.
Ancient Roman Architecture
- Ancient Roman Architecture research papers cover the style of buildings in Ancient Rome, which may include temples, stadiums, baths and ordinary living quarters.
- A research paper on architecture design examines the standards needed to create structures with durability, functionality, and aesthetics.
- Baroque Architecture research papers discuss the European Architecture that began in the late 16th century.
- Buckingham Fountain research papers discuss the history of the memorial and the inspiration of it's design.
- Christopher Wren research papers delve into the life of this brilliant architect, scientist and his design of St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Frank Gehry research papers discuss his career in architectural work.
- Gothic Revival research papers analyze the architectural style popular in England beginning in the 1740s.
Great Flavian Amphitheater
- The Great Flavian Amphitheater research papers explore the structure of the Colosseum and how it was built.
- Lysippos Research Papers explore one of the greatest Greek sculptors of the Classical Age.Custom written architecture research is what the writer's at Paper Masters specialize in.
- Peter Behrens Research Paper explores the career of a painter and graphic artist.
Properties of Engineering Materials
- Properties of Engineering Materials research papers demonstrate how to use references and access electronic information relating to the properties of engineering materials, and to effectively presents that information.
Take A Walk In Your Town
- Take a Walk in Your Town Research Papers delve into a sample of an order placed on buildings in your hometown and what they are used for.
The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa Research Papers examine the Italian landscape, and the history of its construction. Your research paper will seek to describe the history of the construction of the Tower, followed by an analysis of the problems inherent in the design and implementation of the Tower’s design.
- Walter Gropius Research Papers explore the life of one of the most prominent architects of the twentieth century.