African Americans In Louisiana
- African Americans in Louisiana research papers trace the history of various racial/ethnic groups living in Louisiana.
- African Civilizations Research Papers account for how societies developed during 15th Century.
- African Ecology Research Papers delve into this this region's population and resources.
- African Tribalism Research Papers delve into a survey on African Tribes that go into the idealized fictions of a cultural identity.
Afro-Creole Culture and Influence
- Afro-Creole Culture and Influence Research Papers look at the history of the emancipation of African Americans.
- American Identity Research Papers preview a sample of an order placed on a specific book requirement in order to fulfill the project along with others that need to be included.
- Amish culture research papers discuss the cultural traditions of the Amish and their society.
- Amish Dress Research Papers go into the very simple, yet distinctive dress.
- Amish Life Research Papers discuss the different customs and values in technology, family life, education and dress.
- Ancient Civilizations research papers examine when humans started making permanent settlements and brought on the agricultural revolution between the years 10,000 and 3000 BCE.
Ancient Death Rituals
- Ancient Death Rituals Research Papers explore the funeral practices at prehistoric burial sites.
- Animal Domestication research papers examine the process by which wild animals, through selective breeding, are made dependent upon human beings for survival.
- Australian Aborigne research papers study how these people lived. The economic structure of the Australian Aborigines has evolved from a hunter-gatherer existence to blending and adapting to a more sophisticated economic environment.
- Biblical Archeology research papers examine the subset of archeology that seeks artifacts and information from ancient civilizations that illuminate the time and culture of when the Bible was written.
- Bullfighting Research Papers look at this ancient practice, and how the training process worked in the Bronze age of Spain. Beginning in the Bronze Age, Paper Masters will custom write your research paper on bullfighting for any course or focus you need.
Burial Practices For Native Americans
- Burial Practices for Native Americans Research Papers explore the different tribal practices of funerals.
- Cannibalism Research Papers explore where cannibalism originated and the different cultures it involved. Have Paper Masters custom write a research paper on cannibalism for any anthropological region you need.
- Class research papers examine social stratification. Get help with your social class research paper today from Paper Masters.
Class Structure of Jamaica
- Class Structure of Jamaica Research Papers go into the socioeconomic classes of the country. Learn about Afri-Europeans, Chinese, East Indian and the black heritage of the country of Jamaica.
- Research papers on computational linguistics focuses on the key areas of computational linguistics, including artificial intelligence, speech analysis or speech synthesis technology, computerized translation tools, technological processing of existing languages, and machine learning.
Concept of Race
- Concept of Race research papers for sociology classes. Research papers on the concept of race are very relevant today, as the United States is still battling with race and equality in many respects.
Cosmetics of Women In Ancient Greece
- A research paper on the use of cosmetics by women in Ancient Greece will look into the time period when make-up use originated and what different substances were used to create it.
Critical Race Theory
- Critical race theory had its origins in the 1970s, developed out of the concern that race reform was not being affected as quickly as leaders and advocates of the civil rights movement of the 1960s.
Crosscultural Journal Article
- Cross-Cultural Journal Article Research Papers explore an order placed to discuss the positive aspects and problems.
- Cultural Analysis research papers examine a method of qualitative research employed in the social sciences, especially the disciplines of ethnography and anthropology.
Cultural Analysis of Brazil
- This is a research paper on Cultural Analysis of Brazil. A strong economical analysis will also be conducted.
- Cultural Anthropology research papers examine a subset of the larger discipline of anthropology that focuses on cultural variation among humans, noting that human beings acquire culture through the learning processes of enculturation and socialization.
- Research papers on Cultural Assimilation discuss the interconnection of cultures in society.
- Cultural Awareness research papers recognize that human beings exist in different cultures and all must be respected.
- Research papers on cultural competence examine the term that defines a person’s ability to interact with people within cultures and come from different backgrounds.
- Cultural Divergence research papers explain the tendency for cultures to become dissimilar over time.
- Cultural Exchange research papers examine the formal or informal exchange of individuals, students, scientists, or artists between cultures.
Culture In Saudi Arabia
- Culture in Saudi Arabia research papers delve into Sharia Law and why family values are the most important part of education.
Culture of China
- Culture of China research papers examine Chinese culture up to the time of China's Cultural Revolution.
Culture of Native Americans
- Culture of Native Americans Research Papers delve into a specific aspect of stroytelling among native americans and how they pass it on.
Culture of Portugal
- Culture in Portugal Research Papers delve into the different museums and architecture that it has.
Cultures In Oceania
- Cultures in Oceania research papers reflect on native groups including Australian Aboriginals, Polynesians, Melanesians and Micronesians.
Cultures of India
- Culture of India research papers discuss the traditions, religious beliefs, Indian marriage, clothing, and cuisine of the Indian culture.
Cultures of South America
- Cultures of South America research papers discuss the diverse and complex cultures of South America.
Daughters of Isis
- Daughters of Isis Research Papers go into the book by Joyce Tyldesley that examines the role of women in Ancient Egypt.
Death With Dignity
- Research papers on death with dignity discuss the term used to refer to a legal avenue for terminally ill individuals to get medications from their doctor that will allow them to peacefully end other own life.
Death With Dignity Laws
- Research papers on death with dignity laws discuss the laws that allows for physicians to provide their terminally ill patients with lethal doses of barbiturate medications in order to help them end their lives.
- Deculturalization in America is a complicated and incendiary issue. Sociology research papers are available at Paper Masters.
- Diaspora research papers examine the movement of various populations. Academia studies common different diasporas such as the European settlers in America, Africans displaced by the slave trade or Hispanic immigration into the United States.
- Egyptian Classes in Society Research Papers delve into the different social classes in ancient Egypt.
- English Gardens Research Papers go into the history of the landscaping styles in British Gardening.
- A research paper on ethnic diversity discuss the ways societies accept and promote multiple cultural and ethnic traditions.
- Ethnic Group Research Paper looks at a sample order that has specific questions to be answered, along with twelve different aspects of culture and ethnicity that needs to be in the paper.
- Ethnicity is different than race in research papers that examine social stratification. Research Papers are Custom Written at Paper Masters.
- An ethnographic essay is an essay that is about culture. English essays are available at Paper Masters.
- Paper Masters writes custom ethnographic research studies for graduate and undergraduate research papers.
- Research Papers on European Jews discuss the history of the Jewish people in Europe.
- Euthanasia research papers and the ethical issue of the right to die are custom written at Paper Masters.
Euthanasia and Morals
- Euthanasia and Morals research papers analyze the issues concerning mercy killing. Paper Masters can help you write a great research paper of your own.
- Farming in Australia Research Paper discusses how they harvest their crops and the Australian way of raising sheep, cattle and wheat.
- Female Gangs Research Papers look at the unique characteristics of female gangs and how they are addressed by law enforcement.
Food and Culture
- Research papers on food and culture discuss the different types of foods used and prepared by varying cultures.
- Research papers on the Greco-Roman Civilization focus on the various regions that have been impacted by the societies of Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome.
Hellenic Roman Lifestyles
- Hellenic and Roman Lifestyles Research Papers go into the important aspects of Hellenism and Roman Culture.
- Heteroglossia essays examine the term introduced by Russian thinker Mikhail Bakhtin in his article “Discourse in the Novel," in which he argued that the power of novels comes from the different types of speech.
- Highland Kilt Research Papers discuss a highly recognizable and identifiable symbol of Scotland.
- Research papers on Hindu Nationalism discuss the Indians struggle for self-identity during the years of colonial oppression by the British and the dominance of Islamic rule prior to that.
History of Fashion
- Research papers on the history of fashion look into fashion styles from all people and cultures that date back to when the first humans decided to cover their nakedness.
- Hittites research papers examine the ancient people from central Anatolia who established a significant empire around 1600 BCE.
- Hmong Culture research papers discuss the ethnic group found in several Asian nations, originally believed to have come from the Yangtze River in China.
How Native American Gender Roles Have Evolved
- How Native American Gender Roles have Evolved Research Papers discuss the updated gender roles through the story of Mary Crow Dog's Lakota Woman.
- Human Civilization research papers discuss the complex society that people have created with social hierarchy, symbolic communication, and mastery over the physical environment.
Humanities Africana Studies
- Humanities: Africana Studies term papers on the multidisciplinary field that incorporates the sociology, history and politics of people originating in Africa and the forced diaspora of African slaves to North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Implications For Anthropological Theory and Practice
- Implications for Anthropological Theory and Practice research papers discuss a critical exploration of still photography documentation.
Important Aspects of Each Culture
- Important Aspects of Each Culture Research Papers explore a preview of an order placed on a diversity topic, with specific tasks that are needed to be included in the project.
- Incas research papers examine the South American native group from the pre-Columbian Americas.
- Research papers on indigenous cultures look into the groups that have preserved traditional ways of living, often retaining subsistence-level production.
- Research papers on indigenous people examine the members of a cultural group with historic ties to a particular region that predates the arrival of European immigrants.
- Indigenous religions research papers are custom written and approach a wide variety of religious issues and religions.
Indus Valley Civilization
- Indus Valley Civilization research papers discuss the vibrant civilization that grew up along the basins of the Indus River, during the Bronze Age.
- Islamic Culture research papers discuss the business aspect of the Islamic culture and how Muslim societies are different from each other.
- Research papers on Japanese culture discuss the various cultures that influenced the characteristics of the culture of Japan.
Javanese and Balinese Dance
- Javanese and Balinese Dance Research Papers look at the important elements for understanding the individuality of each cultural group.
- Kurdish People Research Papers look at where they live, their culture, and the relationship between the Kurds and the Middle East.
Language and Culture
- Language and Culture Research Papers examine geography in light of cultural aspects of language.
Language and Globalism
- Globalism, also known as globalization, describes the process of developing international ties developed through common interests. Language is a necessary tool of globalism.
Latin American Culture
- Latin American Culture research papers discuss the practices and customs in North, Central, and South America.
- Lila Abu-Lughod Research Papers examine one of the first female anthropologists that studies in Bedouin culture.
- Linguistic Anthropology Research Papers discuss the study of how language is used and the influence it has on everyday life on a daily basis.
- Linguistics Research Papers look at how the study of language has helped linguists understand how and why languages are used by humans.
- Lost Civilizations research papers discuss the lost human civilizations through history.
- Research papers on the lower class overview the lower socioeconomic class of American Society for sociology papers or anthropology papers.
- Maori research papers discuss the indigenous peoples that remain isolated in New Zealand after their arrival in the 17th century from Polynesia.
- Mayan Culture research papers examine the class structure, and how the Mayan Culture began.
- Mayan People Research Papers discuss how their civilization was organizaed and the structure of their society.
- Melting Pot Research Paper studies the people that make up the United States and their unique traits. The phenomena of hyphenated Americans is also looked at along with any other aspect of anthropological study regarding the melting pot that America has grown into being.
- Mesopotamia Research Paper delves into the history of this ancient civilization.
- Minoan Civilization research papers discuss the height of the Minoan people on the Island of Crete. The influence of the arts and the Bronze age are a large part of their civilization.
- Minoan Culture research papers focus on their art and how it influenced mainland Greece.
- Research papers on missiological anthropology examine the study that focuses on human interactions in various societies, and how these interactions relate to the practice and teachings of the Christian faith.
- Modern French Culture Research Papers look at this woman sculptor's life at a time when women were not recognized for art work.
Modern Middle East
- Research papers on modern Middle East examine the changes taken place in the middle east throughout the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Morphology research papers discuss the critical subfield of contemporary linguistics that involves the study of the internal structure of words.
- Multicultural competence research papers discuss an important part of any professional practice; a diverse settings which can facilitate culturally competent social work practice.
- Mummification research papers discuss how they prepaired the dead for mummification and what the funeral rituals were.
Mycenaean and Minoan Civilizations
- Mycenaen and Minoan Civilizations research papers compares and contrasts the two civilizations.
- Mycenaens research papers discuss how their culture grew and what lead the Mycenaens to choose a social and governmental system. You can also have it written to compare and contrast the Mycenaeans and the Minoans from Paper Masters.
Mycenaeans Versus Minoan Civilizations
- Mycene versus Minoan Civilizations research papers compare and contrast the two civilizations.
- Nacirema Research Papers examine the rituals of this tribe, and how they handle health issues.
- Native Language Custom Research Writings look into how native language is the general basis for an individuals cultural or sociolinguistic identity.
- Neandertals research papers discuss the early similarities between modern humans and these early people.
- The Neolithic Age Research Papers examine the period of human prehistory where humans began inventing permanent housing structures.
Orientalism In America
- Orientalism in America Research Papers explore the different definitions of orientalism and how it influenced America's culture.
- Paleography research papers discuss the study of ancient handwriting that is more concerned with how a document was written.
- The Paleolithic Age research papers discuss the time period of human prehistory when primitive stone tools were discovered.
Paleolithic and Neolithic
- Paleolithic and Neolithic research papers discuss the lives, culture and economy of the Paleolithic and Neolithic people.
- Patriarchal society research papers discuss societies in which men hold positions of power in greater numbers than that of women.
Persuasions of The Witchs Craft
- Persuasions of the Witch's Craft Research Papers discuss a book about the modern phenomenon of witchcraft and magic in England. Custom research papers from Paper Masters.
- Phonological Disorder research papers examine the developmental articulation disorder, speech distortion, or sound distortion, in young children when learning speech.
- Phonological Processes research papers discuss the predictable pronunciation “errors" that all English-speaking children make while they are developing the adult sound-system.
- Phonology research papers discuss the study of sound as it pertains to a language.
- A research paper on Pre-Columbian Civilizations discuss the history of the Americas before Columbus.
Puerto Rican Culture
- Puerto Rican Culture research papers discuss the history that makes up the culture of Puerto Rico.
- Quinceanera research papers look at the rite of passage to adulthood celebrated in the Latino Culture.
- Quinceñera Themes research papers discuss the themes for the Hispanic and Latin American celebration of a girl’s fifteenth birthday. Paper Masters will custom write a research paper on this tradition as part of an anthropological study on Hispanic culture.
- Rastafari Research Paper looks at this movment in the early 1930's and questions whether it is a religion or not.
Right To Die
- Right to Die research papers discuss the ethical issue of a person's right to be euthanized. Research writers can write on euthanasia, suicide or any aspect of the ethical and legally challenging issue of the right to die.
Roughing It In The Bush
- Roughing it in the Bush Research Papers look at a book Susanna Moodie about the reasons why people emigrate.
- Russian Mafia Research Papers look at organized crime groups and their elements.
- Sacrificial Death Research Papers deal with the history of the practice and what cultures use it.
- Secret Societies Research Papers account for the different types of societies, and the rituals that they perform.
- Semantic Language research papers discuss the group of language skills that help people understand the meaning of words, word phrases, and sentences.
- Semantics research papers look into the study of the meaning of words. Paper Masters' linguistics writers will write research on any aspect of semantics you need. Even if it is just the study of one single word, our writers can help you understand semantics in a research paper.
- Semiotics research papers discuss the three branches semiotics: semantics, syntactics and pragmatics.
- Sharia Law Research Papers study the way Saudi Arabians handled their criminals through corporal punishment.
Syntax Vs Semantics
- Syntax vs Semantics research papers discuss the two main branches of contemporary linguistics. Learn the differences and similarities.
The Death of Woman Wang
- The Death of Woman Wang research papers examine Jonathan Spence's classic work in anthropology with the Tan-cheng community.
- Research papers on thematic structure discuss how this concept applies to various parts of the communication process and how it can be seen in studies of both literature and in human conversation.
The Middle Class and American Society
- The Middle Class and American Society research papers discuss the influence of the middle class in society.
The Ndebele Tribe
- The Ndebele Tribe research papers discuss when this tribe originated, and what their culture was like. Research papers provided by Paper Masters are all custom written by our expert writers! You can trust Paper Masters with all your research paper needs!
The Stone Age
- Stone Age research papers discuss the transition from early man's world history to the Bronze Age.
Tools of The Stone Age
- Tools of the Stone Age research papers discuss how the development of tools lead to the development of human civilizations.
Violence In Aztec Society
- Violence in Aztec Society research papers explain why they were always at war, their sacrifice rituals, and the cannibalism in their society.
- Western Civilization research papers overview the world of European and Mediterranean classical antiquity.
What Is Culture
- What is Culture research papers try to answer the question,